Looking for a buddy/friend?!

Can't sleep and its driving me batty, But I I fall asleep during the days so its okay i suppose.

Last night really freaked me out had some crazy dreams. I was in some strange house with some strange creepy old man who kept switching personalities. He would snap his head up and his chin would glow a light blue and try to attack me.

AF is due at the end of next week. So days keep ticking by hope we all get a sticky bean soon!!!

Aww I havent been sleeping evry well either I think we all need time to chill out! Im not sure what else to do to help things really? x

Thought I'd give this a go, I kind of like to have someone to lean on and chat with.

I'm young I'm 22 i'll be 23 in Dec been trying since March. I have a 25 day cycle pretty normal almost always on time. Just looking for someone to talk with and stalk a bit lol

Just started a TTC Journal and hope I could be a support for someone since I'm better helping others and just being there lol
I try to find humor in a lot of life so hopefully I don't offend anyone because it took me a long time to figure out thats just how I deal with certain things is by joking and bring the smiles

:)
looking for same. we can be b buddies

Not sure if I should b posting here. But a lot confused on how[SPOILER to work site[/SPOILER]

Not sure if I should b posting here. But a lot confused on how[SPOILER to work site[/SPOILER]

Just join the chat with us we rant alot and help each other lol.

Just go to the last page and reply to thread and there ya go!!!

And

Welcome to the insanity :) :hi:

I've been sleeping really well lately, for me anyway. I have insomnia issues and it's a big concern for me when I get pg. I've still been waking up multiple times during the night, partially due to dreams and partially due to an overly snuggly cat that missed me when I was on vacation! I've read vivid dreams can be a symptom?!

I'm really laid back this tww (AF is due the first of the month) but I really don't think it's going to happen this month and I haven't gotten my hopes up, at least not yet. Right now I'm just trying to light a fire under DH's butt to schedule his annual appt so we can get his SA done soon too.

So, question about boobs since I'm not sure where else I might put this on BnB. I'm well familiar with sore boobs around ovulation and AF. However, I also get these shooting or pinching pains in my boobs too, usually my right boob. I've tried to track when it happens and though it might happen more around ovulation, I definitely get it throughout the month. Does anyone else get something like this? DH caught me wincing at one the other day and really thinks I ought to have a mammo done.

Im concerned about eating when I do and feeling queasy! Aww well at least we all have each other for support! Everyone seems to be falling pregnant right now as well! Im not sure whats best to do to help things as you hear so much?! What are you all doing or going to try to do? I hate the waiting thats the worst and also the not knowing?! x

I hate the waiting! I'm trying so hard to be patient, but I don't want to be anymore! Tonight was one of those nights when I was out walking around and I all I could was pg women and women with babies! I smile, bc I am happy for them, but then I want to run home and test! I'm 7dpo (I think) so I might try tomorrow, even though I know it's worthless, but just in case.

I get the same shooting type of pain too!!! Soo I haven't a clue. I'm trying to hold out until af if it comes or not. im not a poas addict and seeing a bfn isn't my cup a tea.
Yeah I read that too about vivid dreams but I don't put much into it! got about a week left to see if af shows or not this month no symptoms really but I guess I wouldn't have any if I do fall pregnant this soon since I have a short cycle.

Trying not to think too much about it trying just to let it breeze by and not really care anymore I want to get pregnant but it'll happen sooner or later and if not in a year then DH will get tested first then me.

Trying not to let it rule me so much right now, I did in all the other months I swore each month I thought I was preg cause of the symptoms but it was just the mean ol witch.

Maybe its just my mood for this month was thinking so positive now im just kind of over it.
Maybe thats when I'll get my bfp! lol

GL and fx hope we all get a bfp sooner rather than later

and have yall read the threads about people paying to get predictions I mean I guess it gives some people hope I just couldn't see myself paying someone to tell me when I'm going to get pregnant or when I'm going to be due. and then knowing that its most likely wrong and putting on my faith on it and then bam completely wrong.

I can see using that money on something else a bit more useful.

I have 2 new choice test (from the $ tree) just in case I feel like testing. DH got them last month when af was almost 2 days late. now I'm just going to wait it out and see if it gets over 3 or 4 days late then I know something is up!!!

I know its like every twinge you think I wonder if it means something but its more likely that you wont get an symptoms for weeks anyway! Im not sure if I should be doing anything more to prepare right now? I also keep googling for information and advice but feel like theres not much I can do apart from wait! I mean people say it will probably happen when you least expect it? I just hate the not knowing because it makes me worr that something is wrong? Good luck everyone lots of baby dust! x

Yup thats about all you can do is wait it out. And yeah it makes me worry to that something is wrong, but that is normally after I see the witch makes me think that im not doing something right. DH doesn't understand so much he trys to blame himself that its him and not me but I feel more like its me because before him and I got together but still knew each other as friends since I am way younger than he is, his gf was pregnant and then had an abortion (evil bitch makes me just wanna hit her if I ever see her) he was so tore up about it.

So it makes me wonder if its more something wrong with me.

But I try not to let that bug me so much. Because he was younger too soo it could possibly be something wrong with both of us or nothing wrong at all!!! Won't know until after a year of ttc

GL And lots of sticky :dust:

Soo my DH listens super well! I remember coming across Geritol Complete aka baby in a bottle. its an old wives tale I remember reading about it online I think I mentioned it in here or my journal not sure, didn't get it last month and just started a multivitamin that DH already had but we seen it today when we was just shopping around this store and he grabbed a bottle and I'm going to start taking it tomorrow or if AF shows her head probably tomorrow!! Its has some amazing vitamins in it including folic acid! soo it can't be all that bad!!

This month has been super easy taking a lighter approach to it all instead of worrying each month has been a good emotional thing for me.

Fx and GL and Sticky :dust: to all!!!

I'm ready to try anything too. Geritol, soy, primrose oil and who knows what else! On a side note, last night we had dinner at the in-laws, and I know my MIL would really like some more grandchildren, but she's knows the issues we've having. I was thinking, the worst thing is when you do something 'different' and people are like 'are you pregnant?!" even jokingly. So I felt obligated to drink last night, just to show I wasn't and avoid that conversation. Thanks, but no not yet :nope:

Yes, I understand that completely. A few months ago we went to a lodge bbq and they had a beer truck there giving away free beer. And I wasn't going to drink but it was like, "Why aren't you drinking! Its free" And I could tell the questions was in there eyes soo I just downed it and never did say anything.

And yeah there is so many things to try when TTC. I've tried a few things I've read about but now I'm just going to take a back burner and do the relaxing way I suppose.
I feel like im doing homework trying to find new ways just to get pregnant.

I have about 5 or 6 days left until AF is suppose to show her ugly head. And its been nice trying not to be crazy about every little twinge or something. And if AF is late by a day or two then im not going to get super hopefully because it can still show.

gl fxd lots of sticky baby dust!

So today we were out walking around the city and suddenly I felt this warm splash on my shoulder. I yelled in surprised thinking someone had thrown something on me, and my DH turned around ready to hit someone. Turns out I was pooped/peed on by a pigeon!! Ewwww!!!

Anyway, I know getting pooped on is supposed to be good luck and my first thought was "maybe this is a sign and my good luck will be a BFP this month!!!" Crazy, and I guess its no better than symptom spotting every cramp and hiccup!

Hope its goodluck!!!

Getting pregnant has been the farthest thing from my mind my little brother got shot twice in the stomach yesterday. he is doing okay as of now they had to remove one of his testicles to get the bleeding to fully stop. I know he is going to be okay cause today he asked if he could have it in a jar to take home lol

OH MY GOODNESS!!! How does such a thing happen??!! Thats just terrible, but I'm glad he's doing well. How old? You don't actually have to share, but my goodness. I can certainly understand how ttc would be the last thing on your mind. Good luck to him, and I hope he feels better soon!

He just turned 20 at the start of sept and it was a car jacking in the middle of the afternoon in florida.

Yeah I wish I could go down there but a plane is so pricy but he is doing good im being updated my by sisters

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->