Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

The negative test was a slightly different design with only one test strip. It had one dark and one light line. But, might be evaporation at this point? I don't know. I'd say it's inconclusive. But at least that kept me busy for 20 minutes!

I really want to test again right now, but I'm so low on tests now I probably should hold out a little longer :wacko:

A true false positive is very rare. So rare my doctor told me if you get a positive you're pregnant. You don't need a blood test. Most people who think they got false positives were actually indents or Evaps with a very light line. So if you got it on a digital I'd say you are pregnant and just not enough hcg to be consistent.

I really hope you're right fx

Different test also have different sensitivity levels! Good luck! But I think you'll get a positive in a day or so.

A digital false positive would be very very rare indeed. They are usually less sensitive too. I wonder about the FRER's these days. I have found mine to be giving shadows and such and I still have the old flat design. I didn't test until the very end and I was still questioning if I saw a line. Even after spotting started.

Unfortunately af isn't here yet. I will spot for a day or two. I suspect she will come on Sunday.

The two lines on the negative digital means that you're pregnant but not enough hcg for the digital to say so. One line measures hcg the other is the control. digitals work by assessing the difference between the control and any other line. If the other line is too faint it won't recognise it but, if it's there, then there is some hcg. I so hope that this is you're BFP. Test again tomorrow but make sure you haven't been up in the night or else do a 4 hour hold X

Aayla, if you're just spotting a little, I think you could still be in the game? Could be implantation spotting? fx for you!

I went ahead and tried a frer tonight. I'd forgotten I had any left but found another box of them. Curved handled ones, so I know those are suspect to begin with. But, it had a very faint line. Like so faint that I wondered if I was imagining it and had to show H to find out if he could see it too. Which he said he could! So. I'm driving myself crazy! lol

kmpreston, I will wait and try again in the morning. Apparently today I just have to go way to often to ever make this work! I really hope that tomorrow I finally have an answer. One way or the other. #-o

I wish it was implantation. Nah it has picked up a bit. I know af is coming. I always spot a day or two before. I expect flow tomorrow, if not some time tonight.

My Fx are crossed for you Uni!! Did you get a pic of the test? If not take one tomorrow.

Thank you ladies <3

If I get a good result tomorrow, I will post pictures. I'd post one of the most recent frer but the line was so faint it doesn't come out in the photo. Can't even see it except under very direct light. I'll try a digital with fmu if I can manage to make myself fall asleep tonight. But, last night I lost a lot of sleep over that apparent bfp and the idea that I'd confirm it in the morning, I might actually be able to crash out pretty early tonight cause I'm exhausted :sleep:

Yay Uni! Hope this is it for you. :)

This af has been weird for me. Very light but still spotting now on CD6 when it's usually done by 5. I don't know what's going on. :shrug:

Anyway how's everyone's weekend been going? We had a birthday party earlier today with some friends from our church, then went out with my sister and her boyfriend to watch the chiefs game (they won, go chiefs!:) ) It's been nice and relaxing. Dh and I have just been trying to keep busy and stay positive and focus on what we have and not what we don't.

Tc- I admire your strength and positivity. I really want to be more positive this year.
So far weekend has been ok. Spent some time with my best friend who just lost her brother yesterday and the rest of the day relaxing at home, should be cleaning lol Saturday's are always boring because hubs only has Sunday's off.

My weekend so far is meh. I'm still sick. I have had a cold for nearly a week. The cough seems to be getting worse. Going to the doc on Monday or Tuesday. I am hoping I am better for Wednesday as I have my first voice lesson that day. Work is mad at me because I keep calling in sick. I only work 3 days a week but I'm graveyard and it's a hard shift to cover.

Gathered all my cross stitch stuff together and working on a project. If I do 3-4 hours of work a day it will be done in a year. :haha: it is a very big project. But I have nothing but time right now so I might as well take advantage of it. Some days I do nothing but watch tv, especially lately being sick. might as well put it to good use. It's also a great distraction.

Tc- I admire your strength and positivity. I really want to be more positive this year.
So far weekend has been ok. Spent some time with my best friend who just lost her brother yesterday and the rest of the day relaxing at home, should be cleaning lol Saturday's are always boring because hubs only has Sunday's off.
I'm sorry for your friend's brother . How sad. :( Nice that you can be there for her. :hugs: and I hear ya on the cleaning...I'm so bad about it! Even though I'm home all day...

And trust me, it's a constant struggle to try to stay positive. My faith, DH and being on boards like this to meet other women definitely keeps me from losing it. I figure sitting around moping and sad all day won't bring back my babies , so I'm just trying to look for other good things going on in life. And I do have a lot. Of course, I still long for little ones to fill our home and the emptiness is difficult to handle.

Oh and how is everyone doing with working out??? I must admit that I did go to the gym all week :dohh: But now that af is about gone I plan to this week! :D

My weekend so far is meh. I'm still sick. I have had a cold for nearly a week. The cough seems to be getting worse. Going to the doc on Monday or Tuesday. I am hoping I am better for Wednesday as I have my first voice lesson that day. Work is mad at me because I keep calling in sick. I only work 3 days a week but I'm graveyard and it's a hard shift to cover.

Gathered all my cross stitch stuff together and working on a project. If I do 3-4 hours of work a day it will be done in a year. :haha: it is a very big project. But I have nothing but time right now so I might as well take advantage of it. Some days I do nothing but watch tv, especially lately being sick. might as well put it to good use. It's also a great distraction.

So nice that you are finding things to keep busy! And sound fun :) Ive done a little basic cross stitching but would like to do more. What are you working on first?

Working out is going great! I did an extra long workout today. I plan to get up and go on a job first thing in the morning tomorrow. I'm hoping i stick to it lol the eating part has been a little rough.

This is the picture. I love it so much. If put in the right frame you can turn it every season. It has 274,050 stitches in total. :wacko:

Attachments

• 20160109_224234.jpg
    20160109_224234.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 3
Aayla, I love that picture. So pretty! I wish I had the skills to do something like that. My stitches are always lumpy and uneven.

Well, I tested again this morning and .... (drum roll) :bfp: !!

Attachments

• test jan 16.jpg
    test jan 16.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 4
By the way, just as a point of interest, the bfp I got two days ago was with the clearblue that had the weeks estimate. Apparently, those must be more sensitive than the frer or the clearblue with timer countdown. I might do a frer tomorrow just so I can finally see what two lines look like.

Thanks Mrs Green. I think the news is still sinking in for me. I'm sort of in disbelief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->