Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

Wow, sorry I just blathered on and on about working out for so many posts! I think what happens is I get really anxious and then I focus on these totally inane details to try to squeeze out the anxious thoughts. But wow, I went on a lot about it! Thanks for putting up with me :blush: you ladies are the best <3

I completely agree on the working out thing. That's why I'm not scared anymore. I was tired of putting my life on hold to Ttc.

Tc- I was asking because I have digestion issues too. Doctors could never figure it out and it seems to come and go. It's super frustrating and I was thinking about doing something similar where I try and figure out if it's my body not tolerating something.

Uni DON'T GO!!! You have to keep us updated on your lil bean :0)

So I guess my post didn't post last night but, I worked out yesterday I hated every sec of it I think im going to try to work out 3 days a week and than try to move to 5 days a week. UNI please stay in the group and keep us up to date on ur growing little peanut. Also Uni what brand of test did you use? I bought I clear blue last night they were out of the digital ones so I bought the other kind I can test in 2 days but I think im going to test the day before my AF is suppose to arrive ( idk if I can hold out that long though)

I'm well impressed with you walk working out. I'm such a slovenly pig at the moment. Once AF arrives this time I might be more motivated. If she arrives. I've got a serious case of symptom spotting going on :haha:

Me too im hoping she doesn't arrive and im expecting but I don't want to hold my breath on that this month I didn't temp I didn't use OPK's so we will see if my relax and it will happen method worked out

jasmine, kmp, fingers crossed for both of you!

jasmine, I used three different types of tests. The first positive came on day DPO 13 with a clearblue digital with weeks estimate. The next day, a clear blue dig with timer countdown gave me a negative, but the frer had a very faint almost invisible line. The next morning, I got a positive result with the regular clear blue digital with the timer countdown. At DPO 9, 10, and 11 I had extra CM compared to usual. I guess, in retrospect, that was a symptom but I dismissed it at the time as wishful thinking. In the future, I think I'll stick with the clear blues with the weeks estimate even though they are more pricey than the other clear blues. I did like that the frer wasn't all or nothing, even though that line was so faint I totally dismissed it at the time, thinking maybe it was just an indent line.

When I woke up today, I almost poas again, just out of habit! I might still do it sometime today cause I'm not having any symptoms at the moment and it makes me feel uncertain.

I hope everyone is having a lovely day. Jasmine and kmp, keep us updated! I hope this is your month!!!! :dust:

Mrsgreen, I think it's a good idea to try to figure it out yourself if your doctor hasnt been able to! Or at least trying digestive enzymes with meals that cause you trouble, I know people who have done that and it helped a lot. :)

kmpreston and Jasmine, hoping to see some good news from you ladies soon!

I've been a little off my game today. I didn't sleep well so I stayed in bed longer than usual and didn't get everything finished that I planned. :dohh: Now I'm just laying on the couch watching Netflix. I do have laundry going though, and I did clean the bathroom...so I haven't completely wasted the day. :blush: I wish I had more motivation. Ugh

On the bright side...tomorrow starts my fertile period!:happydance: So I have that to look forward to. Maybe it's good I have this time to rest in preparation for all that BD.:rofl:

lol tcinks I think it's good you rested! You are going to be busy the next several days. It's important to conserve energy :bunny:

Mrsgreen, I think it's a good idea to try to figure it out yourself if your doctor hasnt been able to! Or at least trying digestive enzymes with meals that cause you trouble, I know people who have done that and it helped a lot. :)

kmpreston and Jasmine, hoping to see some good news from you ladies soon!

I've been a little off my game today. I didn't sleep well so I stayed in bed longer than usual and didn't get everything finished that I planned. :dohh: Now I'm just laying on the couch watching Netflix. I do have laundry going though, and I did clean the bathroom...so I haven't completely wasted the day. :blush: I wish I had more motivation. Ugh

On the bright side...tomorrow starts my fertile period!:happydance: So I have that to look forward to. Maybe it's good I have this time to rest in preparation for all that BD.:rofl:

Im hoping for good news as well, my boobs are literally killing me which happened last time I got a BFP. If not I will try again next month but I thinks it good that you rested as well make sure your hubby is nice and rested up as well.

Sore boobs!? Oh, I'm getting so excited for you! When do you get to test?

Sore boobs!? Oh, I'm getting so excited for you! When do you get to test?

yea mostly my nipples lol well AF :witch: is suppose to come on the 20th so im trying to wait till next week to test :test: but im nervous about testing and I don't know why

Jasmine the longer it goes with symptoms like that, the less you'll need the test to tell you. I have a really good feeling about it!

I wish I could be working out. I was supposed to start a new program but I got sick. 9 days later and I am still coughing. On antibiotics and they are working but it will be awhile before I can work out again. Ugh and it sucks.

On cd 3 today (Jan 12). I started my letrozole today. I always like today because for me it signals the start of the cycle. I wish I was temping but being sick as me up at all times due to coughing. And when I do get a solid block of sleep I am eventually woken up by coughing so I am not still when I take it. Hopefully this ends soon so I can get at least a week of temping in. This is where having a later O date is a good thing. I'm thankful that I am sick during af and not during my fertile week.

This cycle all the same symptoms have appeared as when I was pregnant and on the same days! I'll be so so annoyed if I'm not, mainly at my body playing tricks
9dpo today and my main symptoms are
- some nausea
- tingling/slightly sore but constantly erect nipples
- slight cramping
- increased tiredness

The cramping has been ongoing since I ovulated. The sore boobs has been in and out. I've also had some dizziness on and off today and yesterday

Come on body!

I had much of the same thing last cycle but there were differences. In my bfp I was always tingly or flushed. Like that feeling you are about to get sick days before you do. It lasted nearly all the way to the mc. And oily skin. It was so slick you could see it on my fingers. Those two things didn't happen last cycle despite everything else being identical. So deep down I knew. What sucks is that af and pregnancy symptoms are nearly identical. And I have found that since my mc I get more "pregnancy" symptoms around ovulation and just before af. It sucks.

G'Morning Beautiful Ladies ~ AF has exited stage left and the ovulation wait begins... woke up in an unusually good mode today, but I am NOT complaining. I'm pretty much a morning person, but today I duno, just feels good! :D

Good Luck and tons of :dust: to Km and Jasmine many prayers going up for those beautiful :bfp:s

Tc that rest will probably do you wonders. :sex: Go get that BFP girl...

Hope you all have an amazing day! :headspin::fool:

This cycle all the same symptoms have appeared as when I was pregnant and on the same days! I'll be so so annoyed if I'm not, mainly at my body playing tricks
9dpo today and my main symptoms are
- some nausea
- tingling/slightly sore but constantly erect nipples
- slight cramping
- increased tiredness

The cramping has been ongoing since I ovulated. The sore boobs has been in and out. I've also had some dizziness on and off today and yesterday

Come on body!

Omg my nips are the same way ( the headlights are always on if you know what I mean) I had some cramping no tiredness but ive been super moody normally before AF I get super sick to my stomach so far known of that :happydance: I hope my body isn't playing trick on me either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->