Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

o want to test o bad but I know I shouldn't at least until tomorrow at the earliest... I'm afraid im going to get a BFN

Hey km. 10dpo is still early. And I had my usual pre af spotting before both of my bfps. Good luck!

Im gunna test im gunna get a BFP be sad and than I will test again

Hope to see a :bfp: soon!! :)

I've had a pretty good day. Found some good books at the library to read, got a lot of cleaning done around the house for our church group tomorrow...and got called back for a job interview! It would be very part time, like 12-15 hours per week. Front desk check in at a gym. But that would be great for me! It's next Tuesday.

Also..fertile period!! I've been getting tons of cm. Yeahh!!! Finally something to :haha: One thing I'm doing again this cycle that I did both cycles I got my bfp, and didn't do any other cycles because I'm not convinced it makes a difference, is laying in bed after BD with my legs up. I've read women talk about how it helped them...and like I said I did it with my bfps, so it couldn't hurt. ;)

Hope everyone has had a good week. Any fun weekend plans?

I decided to try that too tc! But I can't really be sneaky doubt that lol

I did that with my bfp and didn't with the other cycles. So who knows right? Doesn't hurt to try it again. The only thing I'm not doing this cycle that I did with my bfp is opk's. Just can't afford it (I did the Clear Blue digital) and I hated trying to figure out if the dollar store ones were positive, close to positive etc.

But we are going back to the same schedule of all 3 days prior to O, Day of O and Day after O (missed one day off that schedule last 2 cycles) and I am fairly certain of my O date so I know we will be able to do that, using preseed (which is amazing if you aren't sure if you get a lot of cm), legs up afterward, either missionary or "doggy" style position (no legs up after this, you just stay in that position for a few min or rest your head down like a half downward dog position). :haha: Oh what we will do to make a baby.

G'morning Ladies :flower:

Tc, MrsG and Aayla def can't hurt to try... GL and loads of :dust: Go make those babies girls and enjoy doing it :D

AFM: two years ago today we got our first and only BFP. Tomorrow is our Anniversary. I thought that I would feel some type of way today, but surprisingly I woke up feeling calm, peaceful and well, happy... I said a lil prayer for our angel and continued with my morning. I think I am just in a place where I just want to feel happy and peaceful and enjoy the life I have. The ache for a baby is still there, VERY strong, but I know that if I keep my faith, do what it is in our control to do or try, and just enjoy life, and be good to others... we WILL get blessed again when it is our time. So here's to staying positive ladies! Have a GREAT day and weekend! XO

I tested last night totally got a BFN I knew it might be to early but now I feel really doubtful that I will get a BFP :(

I tested last night totally got a BFN I knew it might be to early but now I feel really doubtful that I will get a BFP :(

Least we are both in the same boat

Yes exactly Im aching for a another baby but I just don't think it will happen :sad2:

It will. For all of us. It hard but failing to conceive each month is better and easier to cope with than another loss. I'm aching for a baby too

Im kinda on a time limit for babies, I have the breast cancer gene and im going to have a double mastectomy but I want to finish having kids so I can breast feed again and my doctor would like me to have the surgery this summer if im not pregnant so I feel like the summer will be here before you know it and next month is my due date my :angel: baby

Least we are both in the same boat

Yes exactly Im aching for a another baby but I just don't think it will happen :sad2:

It will. For all of us. It hard but failing to conceive each month is better and easier to cope with than another loss. I'm aching for a baby too

Im kinda on a time limit for babies, I have the breast cancer gene and im going to have a double mastectomy but I want to finish having kids so I can breast feed again and my doctor would like me to have the surgery this summer if im not pregnant so I feel like the summer will be here before you know it and next month is my due date my :angel: baby

Aw that's an additional stress that nobody needs :( how many kids do you have at the moment?

Jasmine- I'm so sorry! Would you be open to trying after the surgery if you don't conceive before then (but I'm sure you will and won't have to worry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->