Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

I'm absolutely stunned but have such a good feeling about it - when all else fails, use the turkey Baster method :dohh::haha:

Aaaah!!! KM...Omg that is amazing. I can't believe the turkey baster worked. :rofl: so very happy for you!!

Aaaah!!! KM...Omg that is amazing. I can't believe the turkey baster worked. :rofl: so very happy for you!!

Not exactly a turkey Baster but definitely did the trick. We did BD twice too so we will never know which worked haha

oh man i forgot too!! i had to go back some to find out what we were talking about then! lol what did u end up using at that time!?

oh man i forgot too!! i had to go back some to find out what we were talking about then! lol what did u end up using at that time!?

A cough medicine syringe :haha::blush:

It was the only thing we had in and thank god we swallowed our pride and did it!

lmao!! omg u have the funniest story to tell people on how u conceived!! i love it!

How are you telling your SO?!

Well he's going away Friday til Sunday and I don't want to tell him before he goes and have him worrying that things are going pear shaped again

So I'm gonna get a Stitch (as in blue alien) onesie from the Disney store when I go shopping on Friday and so long as I get a positive digi by Sunday I'll give him them both then

So cute!

I'm really hoping I get a bfp this cycle our anniversary is the 30th (also memorial weekend so a 3 day weekend) and he was talking about going out Of town. we do a lot of last minute trips. So I'm sure we'll go at least one night away and I'm thinking of telling him then. If I can call the hotel and have then put balloons or something in the room idk?

So cute!

I'm really hoping I get a bfp this cycle our anniversary is the 30th (also memorial weekend so a 3 day weekend) and he was talking about going out Of town. we do a lot of last minute trips. So I'm sure we'll go at least one night away and I'm thinking of telling him then. If I can call the hotel and have then put balloons or something in the room idk?

That would be awesome! I hope it works out for you, I have a feeling it might just :thumbup:

So cute!

That would be awesome! I hope it works out for you, I have a feeling it might just :thumbup:

thats a cute idea km!

mrs g, i hope this is ur month too!! how cute would it be to have u n km preggers at the same time! fx

thats a cute idea km!

mrs g, i hope this is ur month too!! how cute would it be to have u n km preggers at the same time! fx

How cute would it be if we all catch this time even though we all thought it not likely for us this month!

i knooow. but this month i didn't even both inputing anything on ff. i bought a girly notebook n have just been writing my temps down this month. this morning my temp spiked which i was pissed about, but then took a opk (morning, i know, not good) but i did! n it was darker than yesterdays, so I'm very confused! dark on monday, very light yesterday n dark again today. so freakin weird. n my temp was up? idk. I'm just gonna keep bding anyway.

i love seeing that on ur signature!!

Does that sound needy? :rofl:

I just want to meet some ladies who are on a similar journey and give/receive support. I have lots of close friends and sisters who are pregnant or have young babies...and have no idea what I'm going through or how to relate. Mostly no one talks about it :(

I've lost two babies, the first at 13 weeks and the second at 21. It has been almost 6 months since that most recent loss and I am still not pregnant yet. (well I'm in the tww, trying to stay hopeful). My first babies were conceived the first month actively trying.

It's so hard to be surrounded by so many women having absolutely no trouble conceiving/no experience with loss. I'd love to make some friends on here who are know what I'm going through.

I'm Terrissa, 26, live in the US. DH and I have been married for 3 years and always wanted a houseful of children (I come from a family of 6, so at least that many or maybe more!). We never dreamed it would be this hard to grow our family. Sometimes I just need to vent...or talk about my little ones.

Anyone out there want to buddy up?? :D

Hi, I would love for us to be friends! I will be logging on pretty often, so yeah every day. Here is a little about me.

I am 24, and about to marry my fiance in November. We started ttc at the end of March, got pregnant right away and then just miscarried the baby Saturday. I have tried all I knew of to feel better about it, and there are three things that have been working so far: 1. Naming the baby (Skylar Angel Landry), 2. Praying for a healthy baby as soon as possible, and 3. Trying again, as that is somewhat taking my focus off of the loss of Skylar.

Anyway, I am always looking for ttc advice, pregnancy advice, and other things like that so I will be on here a lot lol. Please add me as a friend. Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!

no positive opk today. Sort of bummed. Was really hoping that my O date would shift back to what it was pre pregnancy. I only have one digital opk left. Hoping I surge tomorrow. Going to pick up a couple of dollar store ones to get me through cd 18 and 19 just in case. my temps are inching back up to cover line. Hubby insists on having the a/c on but he has been keeping it on low if the room is warm or fan if it is slightly too cold. He knows if it gets too cold it messes with my temp.

I've undiscarded the dip for now. Just going to see what FF does.

hi djkid! I'm sorry about ur loss hun. u have come to the right place tho. the support from these woman is amazing. they have helped me so much n every way.

aayla, even tho i had a temp spike this morning, i took another opk n it was darker than yesterdays! so freakin weird, idk what going on. unless my temp stays up the next couple of day, I'm just gonna dismiss the temp n keep opking till i get a very strong +.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->