Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

very - opk this morning, n normal pre-o temp. soy must have delayed O for me bcuz i should be ovulating already if I'm going by previous cycles. waiting waiting waiting!

km, have u made a doc apt? any more bfp's to post? i need ur baby dust to rub off on me!! lol

Richies- only ladies I talk to said soy delayed o but they go bfps!!

Km- any more tests?

My test today was only slightly darker and because it was really sunny I couldn't get a decent pic before it dried, and it has again dried faint :(
I really hope they darken up tomorrow

I'm only 12dpo and I've still got cramps so I think it's still implanting but I really hope tomorrow is better so I can breathe a bit!

Anyway the best I could do is attached

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 4
mrs g, thanks! that brightened my mood :) i was freaking myself out.

km, tomorrow WILL be better babe! :thumbup:

mrs g, thanks! that brightened my mood :) i was freaking myself out.

km, tomorrow WILL be better babe! :thumbup:

This mornings was almost negative by the time it dried. Last time my fmu was rubbish so I hope that that's the issue

km, don't let urself get down. I'm praying for u. I'm sure everything is fine.

Km..hoping it darkens. Are you going for betas?

Afm: I highly recommend drinking grapefruit juice to increase cm. It works. I drank it for the last week. Ran out about 2 days ago. Today, not only did I have ewcm (occasionally I get it but never very much) but I big glob of it. I have never been so happy to see it. We have been quite active but definitely getting in BD tonight and tomorrow. I think i am going to ovulate tomorrow but who knows. Opk was negative yesterday but here is hoping for today. And I have had a positive opk on the day I ovulated one cycle.

Km..hoping it darkens. Are you going for betas?

Afm: I highly recommend drinking grapefruit juice to increase cm. It works. I drank it for the last week. Ran out about 2 days ago. Today, not only did I have ewcm (occasionally I get it but never very much) but I big glob of it. I have never been so happy to see it. We have been quite active but definitely getting in BD tonight and tomorrow. I think i am going to ovulate tomorrow but who knows. Opk was negative yesterday but here is hoping for today. And I have had a positive opk on the day I ovulated one cycle.

What time you doing your opk?

We don't really get betas easily in the uk. Only if they suspect a problem. I'm not even planning on contacting the doctors til next Friday to make a midwife appointment as there's nothing they can do if it isn't rising anyway

Anyway did another test this aft
Top is this morning, bottom is this aft. Id like it to be darker but meh, better than this morning!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 4
Dunno why they are always sideways. Ring is over this afternoons

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 4
I have been doing them at 7pm. That is when I got a positive the two cycles I have used them. Today I did one with fmu, very negative and one again at 12:30pm which was darker but still negative. I am testing again today at 6pm. My issue is that I have a hard time doing a long hold.

But even if I miss it I should see a temp spike by cd 20.

Km- how does today's compare to 2 days ago?

Marginally darker but still very very light. Not letting that worry me though. My last pregnancy the tests darkened perfectly and then I miscarried anyway.

It's true we have no way to know. I'm hoping everything turns out great.

Someone on another thread said "I don't see a line just the indent".

Surely an indent wouldnt be on three different tests, within a minute and over three days

Unfortunately I had indents on most of my tests my last cycle. Frers just aren't what they used to be..even the old style which is what we still have where I am.

Unfortunately I had indents on most of my tests my last cycle. Frers just aren't what they used to be..even the old style which is what we still have where I am.

Mine are old style but these lines are pink and easily coming up within the time limit. I had had 3 totally blank FRERS before this(plus the one horrendous indent) i'm also getting shadows on one steps. I guess time will tell. 14dpo tomorrow and that's the lastest AF has ever been

I know there's nothing they can do if it isn't doubling. But I fully agree letting the doctor in on what's going on. Since it could potentially be your second loss.

I know there's nothing they can do if it isn't doubling. But I fully agree letting the doctor in on what's going on. Since it could potentially be your second loss.

I agree but it's not that simple. If I make it to Monday I may not get in to see the doctor that day, I'll have to rep trying til I do and if and when I do get in I'd then need an appointment for bloods later in the week and that has to before 11am which means missing work which I can't do next week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->