Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

Tests are still faint but now drying darker at least. Dunno what's going on but AF has stayed away so I'm keeping postive

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 10
well af staying away is good. maybe ur just one of the ones who won't get a good + till later in the beginning weeks. i read of a couple of women who didn't get a good positive till a few months in! others at 6 to 7 weeks in.

well af staying away is good. maybe ur just one of the ones who won't get a good + till later in the beginning weeks. i read of a couple of women who didn't get a good positive till a few months in! others at 6 to 7 weeks in.

Last time I got a much more clear positive by this stage but it didn't work out only 4 days later, and by then I had a really dark one. So as long as I'm not bleeding I'm not going to worry because darkness of the test clearly means very little in terms of viability at this stage.

My symptoms are getting stronger so something is happening hormones wise. I've been really dizzy and nauseous all evening :)

How are you all doing, anyone ovulating yet?

very true! hooray for nauseousness!!

ugh, I'm still waiting for a +opk. soy has delayed O by 3 days for me so far. still hopeful, but annoyed. i was googling natural remedies to kickstart it, n saw that some woman drank grapefruit juice for it, not just for cm so I'm gonna try loads of that gross stuff tomorrow. can't go now due to a tornado watch.

Thought I would ovulate yesterday but no temp spike today. No positive opk today but I am now now out of them and also out celebrating my bday with family and friends so can't test. We will do it tonight just in case. Fx I get the temp rise tomorrow. Of not I suspect I may not ovulate this cycle. And since this is a medicated one that concerns me.

I've started bleeding lightly but my tests are still postive. I'm thinking chemical :nope:

I am totally gutted. O has not been confirmed. My temp barely rose this morning. I did have one month back in the beginning where I didn't have a temp confirmation but the progesterone test said I ovulated. I will continue temping and see what happens.

I did have one beer last night at my sister's boyfriend's bday party. I don't know if that affected my temp at all. Some say it will bring the bbt down and some say it willbring it up. But usually it is because of drinking heavily not have a glass of beer.

I will be going on may 21 to get my progesterone test done. If I was to place O it would have been yesterday.

I'm not sure what I will do or what will happen if I am suddenly not ovulating on letrozole. Possibly try one more month and see what happens. make sure it wasn't a fluke. I don't think I can go up in dosage. I think the max is 7.5mg which is what I am on. But not sure.

I am totally gutted. O has not been confirmed. My temp barely rose this morning. I did have one month back in the beginning where I didn't have a temp confirmation but the progesterone test said I ovulated. I will continue temping and see what happens.

I did have one beer last night at my sister's boyfriend's bday party. I don't know if that affected my temp at all. Some say it will bring the bbt down and some say it willbring it up. But usually it is because of drinking heavily not have a glass of beer.

I will be going on may 21 to get my progesterone test done. If I was to place O it would have been yesterday.

I'm not sure what I will do or what will happen if I am suddenly not ovulating on letrozole. Possibly try one more month and see what happens. make sure it wasn't a fluke. I don't think I can go up in dosage. I think the max is 7.5mg which is what I am on. But not sure.

Are there any other drugs you could have, like clomid?

Has anything changed since last time you took it?

Clomid doesn't work. We did 2 months of it at a very high dose and I didn't O.

Nothing has changed that I can think of. Other than that I did not wait a full cycle length to do another withdrawal bleed to start. But I don't think that will affect anything. My body is only on a schedule when I am on letrozole. When I am off it I don't get af unless taking provera to induce one.

I think the little rise today was it and I will see more on the coming days. I did a lot of googling today and found many sites, including FF, that say the temp rise can be as low as .1 degrees. And one said if the rise is at least .1 degree higher than the last 6 temps and that rise is sustained for 3 days then it would count.

So now I just wait to temp more and get my progesterone test done.

But based on my cm and my previous cycles I am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday.

fx ur temp continues to rise aayla!

km how r u feeling?

still no +opk today. shit.

thanks!

That sucks richiees. what cycle day are you on again?

wow. that sucks. hopefully it comes soon for you.

screw it. I am counting myself 1 dpo until it's confirmed either way. I ordered Wondfos from Amazon. 25 piece. lol I will get them on Wednesday but I won't be using them until I do my progesterone test that confirms O. I usually don't test earlier than that as I always have to go for my test to confirm. Except the cycle of my bfp because I knew at 3dpo that I was pregnant.

This one I don't want to symptom spot because last cycle I got everything and wasn't pregnant.

Km- I'm so sorry!!

Thankyou

I'm just waiting for the doctor to confirm it tonight so I can move on and start my clomid but I'm not convinced that will actually happen tonight.

Not bleeding enough, no clots, feel like this is gonna drag on a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->