Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

Amber: I would totally test lol but that's just me.

KM: If the doc knows you O and everything else checks out fine they usually leave you alone, especially if you did get pregnant. There is usually a limit of how many cycles you can be on Clomid as long term patients have been known to get uterine cancer. that's the only thing that would concern me. FX you don't need it past this cycle. you may want to ask them about Letrozole if this cycle is a bfn. it works different areas of the body to produce ovulation and has a short half life in the body. slightly cheaper than clomid too. it would allow you to continue without having to move on to the next step.

How many more cycles was your plan before moving on to IVF?

Onerth: fx you get your peak soon!

AFM: 4dpo and I am getting more symptoms. Same as yesterday..flushed skin, fatigue and tingly boobs..now I have hot flashes (grocery shopping was so much fun while this was happening), thirsty/dry mouth, metallic taste and slight cramping.

I have no control over IVF - they will refer me and then it takes as long as it takes. But once they refer me I'm pretty sure they won't give me anymore fertility drugs in between as I'll be having all the testing for IVF done. I know they won't give me any more clomid and I don't particularly want it seen as it is thus far unsuccessful. We shall see. The only thing the doctor has really said is "we try 3 more months clomid. I see you in June. Then if no pregnancy we move on to assisted conception" in a Russian accent. So basically when I go not pregnant in three weeks time I'll be getting referred

Interesting system. But then you get your IVF for free (if no kids) and here we can do IVF whenever we want but have to pay for it.

well fx this cycle is the one and you won't need IVF.

Interesting system. But then you get your IVF for free (if no kids) and here we can do IVF whenever we want but have to pay for it.

well fx this cycle is the one and you won't need IVF.

Ye it's an odd system to say the least! I feel it's a bit of a waste. But, it costs £6000 for IVF. Guess they need to save money somewhere

haha, i told DH i may be up for trying BD tonight (FX no bleeding after!!!) and this was his response

" You only want me for my swimmers, im just a big ol juice box to you." :haha:

Kmpreston- I guess there are advantages and disadvantages to each of the countries different medical systems. It's nice that you can move on to IVF without worrying about the cost, but I like the fact that when something isn't going the way we want it to here, we can do something about or find another doctor, until we get what we feel is necessary to continue our medical care.

OnErth- Hub's has said something to me along those same lines, as well :rofl: Which, some of the times he is correct, haha, but not all the time ;)

So, for me, when I went to do my CP/CM checking, my CP is Med/high, Medium/firm, and definitely closed, like feels swollen. CM is creamy, but and this weird, I haven't had this in any of my other cycle, it was like a pink color. Just a light pink, mixed in with the CM, and I had some really bad cramps today in my front low abdomen. Has anyone else experienced this? Oh and I've also been having these weird dizzy spell's when I stand up too fast, and sometimes for no reason at all. It's very odd. I've never had these before.

Can't say that I have. 1) I don't normally get mid cycle spotting and 2) I am not able to check my cervix and if I've ever touched it while checking cm I have no idea. it all feels the same up there :rofl:

Can't say that I have. 1) I don't normally get mid cycle spotting and 2) I am not able to check my cervix and if I've ever touched it while checking cm I have no idea. it all feels the same up there :rofl:

There is a website that I found, called something like the beautiful cervix or something, I'll have to go find it. But it is very informative. I will warn you that there is a lot of very graphic medical photo's on the website of other women's cervix's during different points in their cycle's, and some "pregnant" cervix's and how they change throughout the pregnancy. But they sell a little kit for you to be able to look at your own cervix, it comes with a speculum, (you pick the size you need), a mirror, and I think it comes with a light and lube but I'm not 100% percent positive on those last two. But they offer the kit at a discount for people who are lower income, not saying you are, just putting it out there ;) and you just email them saying you can't afford the full price for the set, can they discount it for you. They gave me more than half off of it, but I also only needed the speculum not the whole kit, I had all the other stuff already. The site if very informative though and quite interesting how much just one part of our body can tell us about so many other things.

cool thanks. Medical stuff doesn't bother me. You should see what I watch on Youtube. :haha:

cool thanks. Medical stuff doesn't bother me. You should see what I watch on Youtube. :haha:

Oh, no problem. They are doing a whole 'Project thing" and some kind of women's empowerment movement I think, so that's why they provide the little kit's for you to be able to look at your own cervix. But I did think it was pretty neat that you could purchase the kit and take a look for yourself in the privacy of your own home and all ;)

I had another drop in my temp this morning, and with the pink CM yesterday, now I'm getting a little worried. I've never had pink CM before, so I'm not really sure what that's about and we haven't BD'd since CD16 so there's no way it was caused by "rough" bding.....hmmm... I did the "blood" test yesterday, and I don't know if I did it wrong or if my blood is just too thick or what, but it took forever to move across the little window, and just made it barely past the control line, then I decided to add a little water to it to see if that would help things along. So now it's just a sitting experiment. I could see a little something on the test line, but I'm not sure what to think about it....hmm

Oh and I had HORRIBLE cramping in my lower front abdomen a few hr's to seeing the pink CM. It never made it out, I did an internal check, so I never spotted or anything it was just pink creamy cm. so weird.

I missed my CBEFM reading this AM because i thought i was nannying today but she canceled on me last minute... (had to get up at 7am (before my reading window) vs normal 10am time. :growlmad:

Then my temp stayed up for the 2nd day and if its up tomorrow, FF says I Od yesterday.... umm, WTF? :cry:

I missed my CBEFM reading this AM because i thought i was nannying today but she canceled on me last minute... (had to get up at 7am (before my reading window) vs normal 10am time. :growlmad:

Then my temp stayed up for the 2nd day and if its up tomorrow, FF says I Od yesterday.... umm, WTF? :cry:

I would say you haven't ovulated yet. Based on how close all your temps are and the fact that they go up and down a lot. And that the monitor has been saying L for the last few days

I would say you haven't ovulated yet. Based on how close all your temps are and the fact that they go up and down a lot. And that the monitor has been saying L for the last few days

OnErth- I'm sorry, I know it sucks when you miss a temp. It drove me crazy, like someone had burned one of my puzzle piece's or something and I would never be able to complete it :rofl: But just one temp, normally isn't too big a deal, and I would agree with kmpreston as well, that you have not O'd yet, as your monitor is still giving you low readings. Hopefully that will be confirmed by tom's temp :) :hugs:

Well, I did another test this morning at 7dpo, with urine on a 10miu strip, and as I was staring it down, I could swear I could see something on the test line. It darkened up a tad bit as it dried, but it's still a real squinter. Excited to keep testing though.....

Got a pic?!

This is the best pic that I could get of it. But in person it is solid (no waviness, or thicker and thinner parts like a dye run or anything) it has a purple tint to it, and is the same width as the control line. I'm cautiously optimistic about it. :winkwink: I took the same test yesterday and it did not have this come up on it, nor after it dried. Yesterday's still looks starkly neg. CM has changed a bit. It's not pink anymore like it was last night after the cramping, but it does have a little brownish streaking, along with a little white streaking and is creamy/egg white. It's weird.

And I'm talking about the blue handled test. The top one is defo - and it is a regular 25miu Wondfo

Attachments

• Better pic's of the Clungene Lab Test 7DPO 037 Original Upload3.jpg
    Better pic's of the Clungene Lab Test 7DPO 037 Original Upload3.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly