Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

Okay, cool. Looking good. Do you happen to ever use wondfo's for LH strips? I had a lot of problems with other LH strips not being sensitive enough to catch my surge, but I went ahead and tried the wondfo's and they are really great. And you get them for really cheap on ebay, and sometimes Amazon. It might be something you want to check into. Some other lady on here was saying that the One+steps actually carry LH strips in different sensitivities, like 20, 30, and 40 and maybe even 10 but not positive on that one. I found them in an online store once if your interested.

Do you mind looking at my chart for me? Is it "normal" for the temps to start going up so high like mine are?

Im good on OPK for now but if theres a next cycle, then maybe.

Theres no normal. Your temps could be from pregnancy or just high progesterone. :)

I'd still do it, lol, you really just need his swimmers, it doesn't have to be lovemaking marathon. LOL :dohh:

" please make a deposit right here and ill get the turkey baster". :haha::blush:

Sometimes if you get another rise it becomes triphasic and it is a good sign.

I have some people tell me the wondfo is as sensitive as 10miu. Officially it is 25 Miu but so is frer.

Woo Hoo!! Yay for high. Pmaybe when it goes peak the other one will give you the smiley face?

Im not sure to be honest? I may not get a peak. With Wylder i had:
cd10-17 Low
cd18-23 high

Od on cd19 with BFP later :)

----------------
THEN im super SUPER excited! Ive been toying back and forth about this cyst/cancer and whole OB/GYN ordeal plus what IF i did get BFP, what do i do? I contacted my old OB/GYN, who delivered DD2 (in 2007) and handled Wylder (2009). he doesnt take my insurance so id be self pay ($120) BUT i can get in with him and I 100000000000% trust his thoughts on the whole Cyst/Cancer thing and hes very hands off/natural anyway. Its the kind of trust that if he said "auto 3rd section", id fully trust and not judge or question.

AND

I see him July 5, so id be 12dpo, which id hope id have a :bfp: by then!! EEEEK!

That's really nice! Excited for you :)

Do you ladies think it's too early to try a FRER? I'm 9dpo today, my temps I 'think' are looking right for a pregnancy, but I'm still new at the temping thing so I could be totally wrong on that one. lol. ALL of my pee today, even my FMU and SMU has been so light and see through, like it's diluted, but I haven't changed anything about my drinking habits, so it's really weird? I'm waiting right now to see if anything comes up on the one OSOM I did, but I'm not very hopeful as my urine has decided to be super diluted today. The line from yesterday is a little more visable today, though... Still not sure what to think about that though...I mean I've heard of lots of ladies saying their first few early positives developed well after ten min's, and then began to get darker and come up faster as they were further along, but I still am leary to trust it.

9 might be a little early for frer. If you can get a two pack then you can try one and of negative wait a few days and try again.

OnErth-LOL- But totally my point. And this would definitely be one of the times that would so put in a softcup afterwards overnight. But that's just me. I've looked at the success rates of cervical capping and they are definitely in your favor and up your odds, so you not hurting anything to put one in ;)

I have like 8 of them. And if you are wondering why my response is at the top of all the quotes, I have no clue. My computer is acting weird.

So it's making it really hard not to dip one, but I also don't want to waste one either. Ugh the waiting....

Okay, cool. Looking good. Do you happen to ever use wondfo's for LH strips? I had a lot of problems with other LH strips not being sensitive enough to catch my surge, but I went ahead and tried the wondfo's and they are really great. And you get them for really cheap on ebay, and sometimes Amazon. It might be something you want to check into. Some other lady on here was saying that the One+steps actually carry LH strips in different sensitivities, like 20, 30, and 40 and maybe even 10 but not positive on that one. I found them in an online store once if your interested.

Do you mind looking at my chart for me? Is it "normal" for the temps to start going up so high like mine are?

Im good on OPK for now but if theres a next cycle, then maybe.

Theres no normal. Your temps could be from pregnancy or just high progesterone. :)

I'd still do it, lol, you really just need his swimmers, it doesn't have to be lovemaking marathon. LOL :dohh:

" please make a deposit right here and ill get the turkey baster". :haha::blush:

9 might be a little early for frer. If you can get a two pack then you can try one and of negative wait a few days and try again.

So, I guess, I'm going to go ahead and dip one of them. I am not really expecting much of anything on it though. My osom is still drying, but the line looks about the same as yesterday's so far, don't know if that is a good thing or bad. :/ I'm so over this having to wait to test, and not knowing if the lines I have seen are actually "real' lines or horrible tricks. I'm off to dip the frer now. We will see what happens. What should my LH be doing right now, if I was pregnant and if I wasn't? I've heard of people getting progressions on those before is that real?

Your LH varies day by day and hour by hour. Usually you have to have well over the amount of hcg that a frer would pick up on. I got a false positive opk due to hcg just after my mc. I didn't test it down to know the limit.

Suffice it to say it is not a reliable way to test for pregnancy

Okay, so the FRER was a flop. When I hold it a certain angle in the right light and all that jazz it looks like I can see the tiniest smidgen of a line that is very light pink, but I'm chalking that up to me wanting to see something and moving on. Maybe I should wait another two days to test? It's just so hard.....

For the frer I would wait for 2 days. If you can. Lol to be honest I probably couldn't haha

OMG. OMG. I'm freaking out just a little bit. I went ahead and dipped another SurePredict just bc, and there is a line on it. It's light. But it is defo there. Unfortunately, my camera's battery just died so it will about 30 min's before I can post a pic of it. But I will as soon it charges enough to get a few pics of it. Does anyone have any exp with Surepredicts? How reliable are they? I'm so freaking out a little.

Ok, I'm still going to load a pic of it, but the most bizarre thing happened. when I went to pull it out to take a pic, it didn't look the same as when it was within the ten minute time limit. Now it's not as visible. I can still kind of see where it was at, but it doesn't look nearly as good as it did before. Has anyone else ever had this happen to them and still be right? that it actually was the beginning of a BFP or no? I can't lie, I'm incredibly disappointed that I wasn't able to get a pic of it, when it was there. I mean it was still faint, but much darker then any of my other tests. I don't know what happened. I'm so disappointed.

Aayla- the wondfos suck! I repeat they suck! The sensitivity is absolutely terrible. I heard they wet good so I got them but with my bfp the line was definitely there but not very dark and my level was 116! And two days later when it was like 248 or something the line was barely darker! However, the nee frer picked up a line when my hcg level was only 8! But I've heard evaps are bad on those. So I don't know which is worse. Waiting longer for a bfp or possible Evap lol

Low on pink
high on cbefm

I thought the advanced would let me test again but it didn't.

Aayla- the wondfos suck! I repeat they suck! The sensitivity is absolutely terrible. I heard they wet good so I got them but with my bfp the line was definitely there but not very dark and my level was 116! And two days later when it was like 248 or something the line was barely darker! However, the nee frer picked up a line when my hcg level was only 8! But I've heard evaps are bad on those. So I don't know which is worse. Waiting longer for a bfp or possible Evap lol

Thanks Mrs. Green. I wish I could afford a lot of frer. We are lucky we don't have the new curved ones here yet. At most I could get 4 today. The walmart sells them for $20 for 2. But I would have to be careful about using them. and possibly only use them every 48 hours.

YAY!!

HIGH on CBEFM!!!! (which i got pregnant with Wylder with only High (no peak)
Still Low on the pink CB though!

Thanks Mrs. Green. I wish I could afford a lot of frer. We are lucky we don't have the new curved ones here yet. At most I could get 4 today. The walmart sells them for $20 for 2. But I would have to be careful about using them. and possibly only use them every 48 hours.

Have you looked on Ebay? That's were I buy basically All of my test's from and you can really good prices, plus you always have the option of emailing the seller and haggling with them a little on the price if you think it's still too high. But they average at about 4.50 per test on ebay. Just as is, without working out something with the seller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->