Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

Ok, I'm still going to load a pic of it, but the most bizarre thing happened. when I went to pull it out to take a pic, it didn't look the same as when it was within the ten minute time limit. Now it's not as visible. I can still kind of see where it was at, but it doesn't look nearly as good as it did before. Has anyone else ever had this happen to them and still be right? that it actually was the beginning of a BFP or no? I can't lie, I'm incredibly disappointed that I wasn't able to get a pic of it, when it was there. I mean it was still faint, but much darker then any of my other tests. I don't know what happened. I'm so disappointed.

Nobody has ever had this happen to them? I'm scared to test today, just bc of what happened last night and it getting my hopes up and then disappearing after it dried. :cry:

It hasn't happened to me but I have read of it happening to other ladies. Sometimes it's just the dye running through the strip but when it dries..nothing. Maybe there isn't enough hcg to keep the line dark for a period of time. I usually set my timer for 9 min and then take a pic. Because it can take a good min to get a good pic. So this way I am still in that window.

Hasn't happened to me.
------
Finally got the advanced to read..low.

So cbefm is the only thing still reading any kind of fertile window.

Aayla- even though wondfos suck I would still use them lol then it would make me feel less bad about a bfn haha!

Amber- I've heard of due running through like aayla said.

Afm- super sick. All the time. Even with meds. So I've been reading along but that's about it. Babies are amazing. Saw them this morning and they're both measuring a day ahead so yay!

mrs Green: sorry to hear that you aren't well. yay for babies doing well. I hope I get twins. That would be awesome.

i will be picking up some frer tomorrow. This way i won't use them until sunday morning 10dpo. lol if I use them every 2 days and the wondfo's in between I should be okay. Unless I get a decent line on the frer. lol

Ok, I'm still going to load a pic of it, but the most bizarre thing happened. when I went to pull it out to take a pic, it didn't look the same as when it was within the ten minute time limit. Now it's not as visible. I can still kind of see where it was at, but it doesn't look nearly as good as it did before. Has anyone else ever had this happen to them and still be right? that it actually was the beginning of a BFP or no? I can't lie, I'm incredibly disappointed that I wasn't able to get a pic of it, when it was there. I mean it was still faint, but much darker then any of my other tests. I don't know what happened. I'm so disappointed.

Nobody has ever had this happen to them? I'm scared to test today, just bc of what happened last night and it getting my hopes up and then disappearing after it dried. :cry:

Ye I had this happen several times with my CP

That's what I was afraid of. I watched the dye go across, so it wasn't just the dye being there and then moving, the dye had already passed over the control line, and then as I watched it the test line turned pink, I mean it was faint, but it was more noticable then my other lines I've got, it would of showed on a pic defo. Then after it dried, while I was waiting on the camera battery to charge, it just disappeared. It was the weirdest thing. Which I have went back and compared my lines on the OSOM's and they are getting darker just not significantly darker, but they are day by day, and not 48hr's apart. so I don't know what to think at this point. I know it's still early, but I think that this is causing me more stress then it's worth. Maybe I should just wait for the day FF told me to test on?

it could just be a crap test too. but if it is just causing you stress then I say wait at least a day or two. When is your official test day from FF?

I jumped DH... hehe :spermy:

show pics!!

Hasn't happened to me.
------
Finally got the advanced to read..low.

So cbefm is the only thing still reading any kind of fertile window.

Aayla- even though wondfos suck I would still use them lol then it would make me feel less bad about a bfn haha!

Amber- I've heard of due running through like aayla said.

Afm- super sick. All the time. Even with meds. So I've been reading along but that's about it. Babies are amazing. Saw them this morning and they're both measuring a day ahead so yay!

OnErth- Yay! I'm glad that you got to get in that BD. But I'm not sure what to make of your monitor's and there mixed readings. That would be so confusing to me. Have any of your sticks for the advanced had a light estrogen line and a darker LH line? I didn't get a chance to look at your chart before I open this reply box, so what are your temps doing?

Mrs.Green- that super sucks that you're so sick. I'm sorry :hugs: But that is normally temporary so at least you can hope for it stop sometime soon. How far along are you now? That's great about your scans though. I know it was always really comforting to me when I got to go in for scans to take a look in at my little (which was a lot! bc I was high risk). I have a ton of the reg wondfo's but I haven't even been using them, and I have a bunch of the 10mIU wondfo's but there are really mixed reviews for them, a lot of the reviews say that the reg ones showed a line before the 10mIU ones....so WTH? lol

AFM- My temps are still high. Hoping that's a good thing, but I'm really getting sick of this "is that a line" is it just an evap? bs. It's becoming stressful, and I would like to say that I will cease testing until the day that FF suggest's that I test, but I'm sure I will wake up tom morning with hope that something miraculous has happened and a decernable line will finally show on one of these dang tests. I'm having a terrible time stopping myself, esp with the arsenal of tests that I have at my finger tips. lol. "boo" :nope:

Im not really worried anymore. My CM dried up, so im thinking i already od.

Well, looking at your chart, if you did O on CD16 then you got in perfect BDing, so I think you have your bases covered. If it were my chart I think I would feel good about it ;)

What test brand is giving you these maybe lines

Well I definitely have lines on the OSOM's which when I line them up by dpo do appear to gradually be getting darker but not any really strikingly obvious, if they are darker it's just by a smidgen. But the one that gave me a line and then disappeared was a SurePredict, which is supposedly a 10mIU sensitivity, it has mixed reviews on Amazon though. I'm out of the test brand that had originally gave me a pretty decent line, they were clungene, which is some kind of laboratory test, with a sensitivity of 10mIU.

I just got back from talking to a midwife...I asked about potential pregnancy/delivery with a 14cm cyst and she said it's essentially up to the Dr. If it's not causing issues, it shouldn't be a problem but the ob may monitor it.

That made me feel better. My body won't explode or something crazy.

I just got back from talking to a midwife...I asked about potential pregnancy/delivery with a 14cm cyst and she said it's essentially up to the Dr. If it's not causing issues, it shouldn't be a problem but the ob may monitor it.

Well, that's good news :hugs: I would say that when it comes to things like that, that it all has to do with the relationship you have with your doctor and how comfortable they are with the situation. But from what you've said about your doctor, I think you are in good hands and will be fine. I bet that took a load off your shoulders though actually hearing from someone in the medical field, and obstetrics specifically.

Well, that's good news :hugs: I would say that when it comes to things like that, that it all has to do with the relationship you have with your doctor and how comfortable they are with the situation. But from what you've said about your doctor, I think you are in good hands and will be fine. I bet that took a load off your shoulders though actually hearing from someone in the medical field, and obstetrics specifically.

It made me feel better in regards to my safety a bit more but its still a " what if" kind of thing.

Im still seeing the dr in July to ask him.

It made me feel better in regards to my safety a bit more but its still a " what if" kind of thing.

Im still seeing the dr in July to ask him.

That's good. I'm glad that you have a doctor that you trust and like. It took me going through 3 OB's with my LO when I was pregnant before I found one I loved.

AFM- Here are pics from the test last night. Still not sure what to make of it. I'll post the 10dpo pics right after this.

Attachments

• 9DPO Test that line disappeared on 001 (640x480).jpg
    9DPO Test that line disappeared on 001 (640x480).jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 9DPO Test that line disappeared on 003 (640x480).jpg
    9DPO Test that line disappeared on 003 (640x480).jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 9DPO Test that line disappeared on 007 (640x480).jpg
    9DPO Test that line disappeared on 007 (640x480).jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 9DPO Test that line disappeared on 013 (640x480).jpg
    9DPO Test that line disappeared on 013 (640x480).jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 9DPO Test that line disappeared on 014 (640x480).jpg
    9DPO Test that line disappeared on 014 (640x480).jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 4
I definitely see something on the bottom pics but not sure about colour.

These are from today. There is still a line on the OSOM, I think it looks a tad darker then yesterday's but honestly at this point I have no clue. They are all just so faint. Sometimes I think I can see a hint of something on the surepredicts, then other times I can't. Let me know what you ladies think. I know I'm still testing pretty early, and that faint lines at this point don't mean I'm out, it's just getting a bit stressful on me. I just want a definitive answer, ya know. It's the limbo that's killing me :cry:

Attachments

• 10DPO OSOM and SUREPREDICT COMPARISON 006 (640x480).jpg
    10DPO OSOM and SUREPREDICT COMPARISON 006 (640x480).jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 10DPO OSOM and SUREPREDICT COMPARISON 018 (640x480).jpg
    10DPO OSOM and SUREPREDICT COMPARISON 018 (640x480).jpg
    14 KB · Views: 3
  • 10DPO OSOM and SUREPREDICT COMPARISON 037 (640x480).jpg
    10DPO OSOM and SUREPREDICT COMPARISON 037 (640x480).jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 3
I definitely see something on the bottom pics but not sure about colour.

That was what happened after it dried. The very first pic isn't that great, but that was the only one I got while it was still pink and wet before the camera died. The rest of them are from after it dried and didn't look the same anymore. I really just want to throw my hands up on that one. :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->