looking for a buddy

I've been drinking cranberry juice and water for nearly 2 weeks now, actually like the taste of cranberry juice didn't think I would because I'd never had it before lol. Gotta ring the doctors back on Monday for my results so will see what it shows then, I just didn't want to start taking the antibiotics just for them to say you don't have an infection so stop taking them lol if there is one ill start taking them :)
I wish I could still fit into my normal jeans :( most of them are high waisted so I think they're out the window lol xx

Jamie how was your scan!!??? We had ours and we are teaaaaaam :blue:!! I was so expecting it to be a girl from the heartrate theory... At 13 weeks it was 180bpm today it was 157bpm, she said he is a very chilled out photogenic baby! And that she loves his nose :) proud mummy to be!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 3
Aw congratulations Sara :) glad it went well! :) are u happy to be team blue xx

Yey!! How exciting Saraaa! Are u happy? I'm booking one for 18 wks. My SIL had one at 16 wks and it was wrong so gonna try wait a bit more x x

Yeah I'm happy! I was so worried I would be disappointed but I wasn't at all :) I've only fb announced my 12 week scan, will be putting this one on tomorrow once oh has told his family :)
Bought a couple of things in tesco today too will try and upload them xx

Did find out I have an anterior placenta tho :( so gotta wait abit longer for definite kicks xx

I had that with Maisy. Felt kicks at 21 wks x

Yeah I've fb announced as well, wasn't anything major just posted a pic after our 13 wks and said meet baby day #2 :)

Feels like I've been pregnant forever but pregnancy is going really fast haha does that make sense ? Xx

Went for my consultant meeting at the hospital yesterday, had to take a sample and that one came back negative for any infections too, aswell as the lab results so no idea what the pain is after a big wee or the feeling of needing to go all the time :/ guess its just baby pressure.
But anyway, went because I have an irregular heartbeat, the man who I could barely understand just went who has the irregular heart beat? N I said well me... N he just said oh? Really? N I said about my ECG and results n he grabbed my wrist counted for 30 seconds n said well I can't see anything wrong... I was pissed off! I said it doesn't happen all the time when it skips beats but when it does it feels like my hearts gonna beat out of my chest, and I could even feel my heart not beating consistently when he was feeling it. He just said he wants to see me at 34 weeks again... Cheers! lol xx

Aw Sara that's terrible he's treat u like that! I'd mention it to your midwife when u next see her.. Will ur irregular heartbeat affect baby (sorry not sure about irregular heartbeats lol)
Have u got any baby names picked yet ? Xx

I'm not sure :/ that's why the midwife sent me I thought... I thought they would have given me another ECG but he didn't even mention it! I've gotta ring her tomorrow to book in 2 weekly blood pressure tests because I've got high blood pressure and always have done but my mum and nan both have it too and they've never done anything about mine.
Erm I think were probably gonna have Harry John Robert Turner, john is my OHs family middle name for the first born son, so I've gotta have that and Robert was my dad's name, I really like Harry Oliver Turner but it spells out HOT haha xx

I got high blood pressure which led to preeclampsia with Alisha so they will monitor u closely if u already got it
Aww that's a lovely name and haha about HOT we have to be careful
About names cos the surname is day, I liked hallie with Alisha but hallie day sounded way to much like 'holiday' lol xx

Haha! I like jack too but oh said it's too common and it would be jack john too lol. I've started shopping already... Lol got a few bits and know what buggy I want! There's a silver cross surf a few miles from me on eBay and it's only on £150 at the mo with 3 days left so we'll see if I can swoop in at the last minute haha xx

:pink::pink::pink::pink: !!!!!!

I was certain we were having a boy but it's def a girl. We have another ultrasound at the Dr's office in February so i'm going to wait until then before i start painting anything pink but after our elective scan she said she was sure it was a girl. I'll be honest, i wanted a boy but i was so happy to see 2 legs and 2 arms and at least 5 toes on one foot that i saw :). I sure hope everything is still going well. I've only gained a pound so far but i still can't eat full meals very often. I've really been struggling to eat healthy whatsoever or drink enough fluids.

Congrats on being pink!! :D can't believe how far we've all come together lol I think we're all about 5 weeks at the beginning of this thread haha xx

Was talking to one of my pregnant friends today and I sent her one of my first belly shots around 5 weeks and my one last night which is nearly 18 weeks! Can't believe how much it's grown!!! :O seeing them both together you can see the difference haha xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 4
Congrat Jamie!! It's exciting to finally know the sex :D

Aww saraaa ur bump is looking lovely. Mine is still quite small.

I haven't began to think about names or anything. I'm so disorganised this time around. Have a private scan booked for 18th jan so hopefully that will make it feel more real x x

I'm loving it :) think we've picked our nursery set too, £499 Rialto set from mamas and papas :) it's £399 on argos but it says out of stock :( will ring them and see if they'll be getting anymore in cuz I'm more than happy to save £100 haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->