• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

looking for a buddy

:growlmad: ok so it won't let me upload a pic but it will change my avatar.....but on its side! Ah well that's the bean anyways x

Aww Linny your pics lovely, and back 2 days isn't bad :) I've been measuring spot on since 9weeks so I'm guessing my due date will stay the same of June 19th, are u finding out the sex at your next scan?

Has your nausea calmed down yet? Xx

Ahh Linny yours is so cute! Deffo looks like a boys skull ;) not sure about mine I'm leaning towards girl mainly cuz the heartbeat was 180 too :)

Baby measures 3 days ahead so 12+6 today :D crown to rump is 6.5cm she thinks the legs are another 5cm on top of that so a long baby :) heart rate of 180 too
Had bloods taken afterwards to get a downs testing reading should get results in the post next week :)
So happy!! She took ages showing me it's little hands and feet and it was hiccuping and rolling around lol :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 2
:yipee: saraaa! Glad all was well :D it's so lovely to see them an amazing how clear you can see them.

So many people have said boy haha!! That would be lovely :D

Yeah Lauren defo gonna find out. Can't wait till it's born, tempted to go for an early gender scan as OH didn't make it to yesterday's :( x x

Woohoo :) :) never thought I'd ever get pregnant! Lol for some reason I could just never see myself getting a positive test lol!! I'm thinking of booking one for mine and ohs anniversary which is 17th of jan but my nhs one would b 10 days after anyway :/ it's £55 for a 2d one near me xx

55 isn't too bad it's nearly 200 near me! I really wanted a gender scan before Xmas (which I know isn't going to happen lol) but just to tell my oh on Xmas day never mind will only have to wait til end jan

And completely off topic but I'm sooo excited lol...
My oh's grandparents live in Australia and we were planing on going to visit 2015 but then we decided to get married instead, well we had a phone call off them today and they are offering us an all inclusive visit to then in February next year! (By all inclusive I mean everything paid for and I mean everything) we think they are secret lottery winners haha
But it all depends on whether oh can have the time offwork, now I'll be 21-22 weeks at this point and I know it's safe to travel in 2nd tri but 24hrs is a LONG time, what do u girls think? Xx

Oh wow Lauren, that sounds amazing!! I mean I guess it's how you feel in yourself but if it were me I would go for it. 21/22 weeks for me last time was a great period. I wasn't sick and was feeling less tired. Have a think about it but it seems like such a good time to spend time together and with family before you become a foursome :D let us know what u decide.

My next scan is early feb....I'm thinking mid jan scan. Think it's about 65 quid here. Gonna look into it. Any more feelings on what ur having Lauren? X x

Lauren, i say go for it! Before i knew i was pregnant we told some friends that we'd go to Florida with them in the end of March so we're still planning on doing that. It's a 16.5 hour drive though so i'm not looking forward to that. It could be your babymoon!

Everyone's pictures are so cute! i wish i had another scan soon but i won't get one until the end of January :(

Thought i was out of the nausea stage but my breakfast didn't stay down this morning. Now everything smells and tastes like throw up :( Def going to be a long day.

Can one of you ladies tell me what the 16.7 cm at the top of my scan is?! She said the baby is 6.5cm and the legs were probably about 5cm so it can't be the baby size!! But my friends says 12cm which would b about right for 13 weeks :/ xx

In not sure what that is tbh. Baby crown to rump 6.5cm is right for 12/13 weeks. I didn't get told about leg length bcos I don't think that matters. Mine doesn't have that at the top! Hmmm not sure, sorry x

Mine is only measuring 5.3cm sooooo teeny :D

Lol I know it's an amazing opportunity! We went last year when Alisha was 18months old and the flight was difficult as she was on our knee but will be easier this time as she has a seat and ways to entertain herself, and we loved it there such a beautiful country. yeah if I remember rightly I was feeling well with Alisha at that point and it would be lovely to get away for a few weeks! Hopefully oh can get the time off work as I know I can as I'm pretty flexible with work

Saraaa I've had them on the top of my scan pics but have no idea what it means, it don't think it will mean much though as they don't tell u lol

Jamie, wow 16.5 hours drive I couldn't do, only cos I get really bad travel sickness in cars lol

Linny I'm thinking boy.. I don't know why at all just have a strong feeling it's going to be a boy, haha I'll probably be wrong! What about u? Xx

I was so convinced it was a girl till recently and now I'm leaning more boy so to clarify, this week a boy!! :D

Jamie that's an awful long car journey, I don't envy you x x

Posted in second tri and found out what it means! It's the depth and magnification :) nothing to do with baby so I'm not growing a giant after all haha xx

Glad you got it figured out saraaa. I'm thinking about getting a private gender scan. Last pregnancy I wasn't too fussed about waiting but this time I'm desperate to know :dunno:

My 20 week scan isn't till 6th feb so I will be 20+6!! Thinking of getting one around 18 weeks, what u thinking?

Hope your all well!! Just over a week left at work till I become a SAHM for a little while :D

X x

Mines 27th jan, wouldn't mind mine being 6th fed as that's OHs bday :) lol x

Linny, if I could afford it I would definitely be getting a gender scan early lol I'm so impatient I want to know now!

Ohh I wish I was a sahm even just for a little while..

Got Alisha's nativity play at school in the morning I'm really excited her first ever one and then she's got her Christmas party on Thursday :) xx

ughh, i am STILL feeling so sick all the time :( today is going to be one LOOONNNGGG day :( i wish it would just go away already. It's really starting to wear me out.

Aw Jamie I feel for u, I only started to feel better yesterday! And I'm glad cos I've got my works Xmas do tonight so couldn't be done with feeling crappy lol as long as I'm fed, I'm good lol

As for our Australia trip, it's going ahead! Soooo excited we jet off on 2nd February for 3 and a half weeks yeyyy :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->