looking for a buddy

Kimmytara

Reaction score
hi, im 5 weeks pregnant, due june 15. would anyone like to be my buddy?

I'll be your buddy. Depending on where I look I'm either told I'm due 14/15th June so we're very close! Have you been to the doctor or midwife yet?

hey, nice to meet you. no havent seen anyone yet..........this is my second pregnany, i lost my first baby at ten weeks. so i am hoping that this baby stays with me the whole 9 months. im excited but nervous. have decided not to get an early reassurance scan, well my partner decided for me. grrrrrr! lol but so far im feeling good. no morniing sickness yet, didnt get it at all with my last preganancy.......peeing alot, some tummy pain also and lots of cm...other than that im feeling fine. what about you.?

Little bit of nausea but not actually sick yet. A bit of cramping and some bad wind (sorry tmi). Had to do a pregnancy test at the weekend because I feel like I've hardly any symptoms plus I love seeing those two lines :)
This is my first pregnancy so all a bit new to me. Have my first appointment with my midwife next week but think its lots of form filling so won't find much out.

I'm due about then, too. Room for a third in this party? :p

How about a 4th? Lol I'm couple of days behind you due around the 19th xx

Can i join too? I just got my bfp on Saturday and I took one of those advanced tests where it estimates how far along you are and it said 4-5 weeks for me. The first day of my last period was June 25 (when i went off bc) so things are a little screwy for me. I actually had an apt to see my dr on Wednesday about prescribing provera but i don't need that anymore :) This is my first so dh and I are very nervous and excited.

Can i join too? I just got my bfp on Saturday and I took one of those advanced tests where it estimates how far along you are and it said 4-5 weeks for me. The first day of my last period was June 25 (when i went off bc) so things are a little screwy for me. I actually had an apt to see my dr on Wednesday about prescribing provera but i don't need that anymore :) This is my first so dh and I are very nervous and excited.

Congratulations on you bfp! Was it a clearblur digi u used? I think we all r nervous and excited at this stage lol, any symptoms yet? Xx

yeah i used the clearblue digital advanced one (well i took both in the package lol) I've been trying to convince myself that the belly ache/nauseous feeling is in my head but i couldn't ignore the fact that i would have given my right arm for a taco from taco bell this morning at 9:30, haha and i hate taco bell!

I'll probably still go to the doctor appointment on Wednesday to make sure everything is ok considering i never really had a period after going off bc 4 months ago. :/

How about you? Do you have an symptoms yet? Congrats to everyone too by the way :happydance:

Yeah so you will hopefully be about the same as me (mine said 2-3 since conception) so works out 4-5 but as my periods were as regular as clockwork I can pretty much say for sure I'm 4+4weeks, erm they seem to be getting stronger as the days go on I'm so tired come 1pm lol which is unlike me, slightly feeling sick, bloating massively (ud think I was 4 month) and boobs are getting quite uncomfortable now, and a massive urge for friend mushrooms and onions lol.
Mind I'm not complaining! The more symptoms I get the better ill feel that this pregnancy is going to happen.
Yeah I think i would keep your dr appt, I've never missed a period so have no idea what they will say mind, can't see it making a difference :)
Is this your first pregnancy? Xxx

Hi ladies,

Congrats on all your BFP's, hoping I can join you?

Got a BFP this morning I am in shock, it was supposed to be my first ivf appointment today and just tested because I knew they would ask me.

Cautially excited at the moment, after 4 years of ttc and 1 mmc really hoping everything is going to fine.

Yeah mine said 2-3. I finally got through and she said that they normally don't see patients until 10 weeks but it was up to me. I kept it because i don't know if i could wait 5 more weeks lol. I don't think there's anything he can really tell me that i don't already know but i guess i just want reassurance. I wonder if he will be able to give me a due date or if i'll have to wait until the first ultrasound? haha yeah i'm nervous about REALLY feeling sick but then again i may enjoy the reassurance that something is going on in there. I've been extra tired too but i just blame that on that i haven't been sleeping very well either.

Yes this is my first, is it your first?

oh, i also wanted to ask everyone who all they're telling. I guess i'm just paranoid, the more people i tell, the more people i have to explain if something bad happens but i just want to yell it from the roof top! haha (jk)

He might give u an indication to when your due, but as u haven't had a period for so Lon the might want to do some tests I think? Not 100% Sure but I should think they would.
No I've had 3 miscarriages and I have a 3 year old daughter and I already know I'm going for an early scan in the next 2 weeks because of my history with mc so I'm quite glad I don't have to wait too long to know if everything's ok
So far we have only told my mam and my boss (as she knows we were trying and we r very close) other than that we have decided to keep it to ourselves for now although like u I wanna tell the whole world! Haha but like u said it's less people to tell if something does go wrong (hopefully not) xxx

Hi ladies,

Congrats on all your BFP's, hoping I can join you?

Got a BFP this morning I am in shock, it was supposed to be my first ivf appointment today and just tested because I knew they would ask me.

Cautially excited at the moment, after 4 years of ttc and 1 mmc really hoping everything is going to fine.

Hi and congratulations! Wow how strange for this to happen now!
Sounds like quite a few of us are 'cautiously excited'
Do you have any idea how far along you r?
And wishing u a h&h 9months xx

Room for 1 more?! :) I'm about 5/6 weeks from my sig I'm due June 10th not exactly sure when I'm due because I had an odd period after my miscarriage... Got a 1-2 on a cb digi 10 days ago then a 2-3 last Wednesday, my period was due on Saturday, gonna do my last cb digi tomorrow and see if it changes again :)

Room for 1 more?! :) I'm about 5/6 weeks from my sig I'm due June 10th not exactly sure when I'm due because I had an odd period after my miscarriage... Got a 1-2 on a cb digi 10 days ago then a 2-3 last Wednesday, my period was due on Saturday, gonna do my last cb digi tomorrow and see if it changes again :)

Definitely the more the merrier lol, yeah I got 2-3 Friday gonna do another one this Friday and see if it's changed, apparently I've read the indicators aren't that good depends on how diluted ur wee is etc but I just want to see that 3+ lol xx

Definitely the more the merrier lol, yeah I got 2-3 Friday gonna do another one this Friday and see if it's changed, apparently I've read the indicators aren't that good depends on how diluted ur wee is etc but I just want to see that 3+ lol xx

Haha! If I could afford it I'd do one everyday to see exactly when it changes lol. Bought 3 packs of £1 for 2 tests from asda when I found out and did them every other day to see it progress lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->