looking for a budy due round about 15th september 2011

I've watched so many natural births lol I'm a little worried, but I've still got 6.5 months until I have to worry about it! Lol I've had friends who have had epidermals and still have a sore spot where they did it!! I'm more afraid of taking a crap while in labor!! Lol

hah, im not that worried about the pain or anything, my two biggest fears are, having a caesarian, and tearing really badly or them cutting. ive even genuinely been considering buying this thing of internet that prepares u down there for child birth its like a pump up balloon thing u put in your minky to stretch it i guess?! i literally cannot wait to meet this baby but dont want everything shredded on the way out! blurrrr makes me feel sick!

fingers crossed you dont tear hun and do EVERYTHING the midwife tells you to do haha! and i dont think you will be bothered or even notice if you do a poo while in labour! you will be in pain or to tired and the midwife just cleans it away as if nothing happened x

im not really bothered about pooing!? i reckon i wouldnt even notice. im really worried about feeling light headed and sick during labour, doesnt take alot to make me feel dizzy and alot of blood etc might tip me over the edge, cant imagine anything worse than pushing whilst puking, ive heard some horror stories! xx

aw you cant keep hearing all thses bad stories lol you will end up going mad, there are alot of good stories to! :)

you are def right but its too late now~! at the end of the day, not much point being scared because its inevitable! its going to be bad but im a brave girl and i reckon it will be manageable pain. my pain threshold is quite high so fingers crossed ill make it through with gas and air in the water nice and relaxed! a girl i work with is studying to be a midwife and she has told me loads of stuff as well, she has delievered 30 babies during her studying and only one serious problem where the babies shoulders were stuck, but she said suprisingly alot of women take it quite well! xx

and just think with every contraction your one step closer to seeing your baby :) i like that theory x

Hope i can have that wonderful point of view during labour! probably going to be feeling slightly more murderous than that though :D xx

I'm not as worried about the labour, I'm more worried about screwing up my child and being a bad mom :( my bf's mom made me mad though. I want to try it without anything, and she said she was going to laugh at me when I give in? Really?!?! WTF?!?! She doesn't use her flipping mind sometimes. Feel like I'm on edge with her all the time anymore...

newmommy - that is a really harsh thing for her to say!! so what if you need pain relief it dont make you a bad mum! and im sure you will be a great mum! t takes alot of patience but t is the best thing ever!x

I know right? And then she started black mailing me! Ugh I was so pissed!!!! Wanted to strangle her! Yeah, I'm excited but scared lol exactly 3 weeks and I'm in 2nd trimester!! Woot woot!!!!

lucky you! i am only 9 weeks tomorow!!

why was she blackmailing you?? xx

Because she apparently doesn't know me... I've known them for almost a year and now that I'm pregnant she think I'm going to turn into my bf's ex wife... Crazy bitch... She tried to keep him and the boys away from their family and now she thinks I'm going to do the same... I've been to all their family gatherings every birthday party. I would think they would realize I'm not like her... She even called me trish one day... Oh now that pissed me off!!!!! More than anything ever freaking could!!!! How dare she call me that!!!!

You'll be there soon enough!! :) when you get an u/s you could be moved up too!! :)

Omg what a cow! I would tell her if she is going to be like that she can take a run if she thinks she is ever gonna see her granchild

And I have my scan on the 28th, so still agesssss to go xxx

I know right?? I like to think I'm a pretty decent person, but dang I really wanted to kill her!! So I am curious. Is this my first mothers day this year or do I have to wait till next after the bean is popped out?? Lol odd question sorry

you can do this year if you want, i did when i was pregnant with my son lol but it feels better once bubba is here x

Yeah, I can see that lol so I've been craving cooked sushi for like a week do you think it would be safe to eat??

erm i think i read somewhere your not aloud to eat raw fish, but dont take my word for it, ask your mdwife or look up on google, xx

i think so, there is certain fish you cant eat but im not 100% i shall go hve a look!

aw wow woo hoo! wont b 10 weeks till thursday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->