looking for a budy due round about 15th september 2011

aww no thats a shame! :( but i bet there beautiful! x

I know!!!! I was so bummed!!!! They are :) it's amazing how much that little guy is growing!!!! I told my mom today. Went better then I thought it would. Now the tricky one, my dad :/

ohhhh what did your mum say??? it is the most stressful and hardest thing to do is it! my dad took it hardest when i told him i was pregnant the first time but he soon came around to the idea, now he aint bothered haha

They weren't too happy.... They said it is what it is and started talking about marriage... :/ my bf had a good point though and brought up is it worth it to stress her out and get marries before the baby comes? I'm more worried about her health. Were in a pretty stable (not perfect but what is!) relationship. Now that it's sunk in, my parents agree. I didn't want to be all big and pregnant and getting married :/

aw thats great that they are finally happy about it all! my son was 6 months old when me and OH got married, it dont mean anything getting married when your pregnant, just more stress to add to it all, xx

Yeah, that's why we aren't going to yet. My bf wants to be able to get me a big ring too which will take some time, but I know he's not going anywhere. He'd regret it if he did!! Lol yeah, but I haven't talked to my dad not like we really talk anyways, but my mom is definitely coming around! I wouldn't say they're happy, but dealing and doing ok... We told my mom Sunday, but because she didn't want my dad to feel left out we retold her on mon so they found out together, kinda..... Lol

how did your dad react?? once bubba is here they will wonder why they were not happy in the frst place! :)

Better than I thought.... He's not congratulating us, but he's not turning his back on us either.... I guess it's as good as one could expect.... He hurt my bf's feelings though, but I think he's ok now.... It will all just take time....

aw no hope everything is ok, im sure once you get further on they will be more supportive xx

Hey ladies,

I'm looking for a bump buddy due around 13th September? Be nice to be in touch with someone who is experiencing the same thing! Anyone interested?

So I have a question.... I've had slight pain in my lower right abdomen. I havent had any spotting or anything. Do you think everythings ok?

i hve been getting pain in my lower abdomen and all over really for the past week or so, i asked my midwife the other day and she said that your body is changing and your uterus is strtching and growing so it will cause little pain, as long as your not bleeding red blood your fine hun :) xx

hey ladies! im due september 11th can i join the party?! im looking for a little pregnancy gang as this is my first baby and im scared! xx

Hey first.timer, course ya can join hun, how you doing? Xxx

im good! feeling soooo sick atm and very tired. starting to get excited now, although terrified about labour thanks to youtube! xx

Ok I haven't had bleeding but have been a little freaked out!! Makes sense though :)

Hello first timer!!!! :) I'm a first timer as well!! :) I've been tired too! Slept in till 11 today! Lol!! Luckily I think most of my morning sickness is dying down... Just depends on the day :)

Hi ladies,

I'm well thanks, hope you are too? This is my first pregnancy and I am scared and excited! I'm about 8 weeks 3 days. Had my booking appt the other day and the midwife was very good and answered all of my questions (I had lots!) My main symptoms at the moment are very sore breasts, did have sickness for the past few days but it's calmed down today. I'm also craving iced buns!? Random, I know! Also been crying at the most random things! How are you all? What are your symptoms like? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->