looking for a budy due round about 15th september 2011

New Mommy 2011 - The midwife told me that twinges are normal. If it gets unbearably painful, ring ur local midwife for advice but I think as long as there is no bleeding, it's probably your uterus stretching xx

i have been feeling sick as a dog past week, i never had this with my other two, i ust feel awful but its a good sign i suppose! also pains in abdomen! think im gonna have a tough time this time round! lol xx

Yeah, I've had twinges which I wasn't too worried about, but the slight pain kinda got my mind thinking. I think everything is ok though :) I'm sorry your sick xashleyx!! :( I luckily think That part is about done for me it comes sometimes, but isn't really bad anymore.... I can finally eat again!! :) this is my first pregnancy as well and I'm terrified!!!! My nipples got so sore I couldn't even stand the shower!! Felt like someone was poking needles in my breasts!!!!

awww but all these signs are good! just a downside to pregnancy! lol

are those signs good? i hope so!! new mommy this is my first baby as well and ive been shocked at how much my nipples hurt! i have to sleep in a silk bra other wise the cotton duvet cover on them is unbearable! :( i kind of want this trimester to be over now im sick and worried and i am desperate for my next scan! xx

yeah the first trimester is always the worst, you dont even feel pregnant hu, not until you see bubba on the scan, and yes all signs are good as far as im aware, if you get really bad pain that does not go away or your bleeding red blood phone your midwife/early pregnancy unit, but sore nipples/boobs, sickness etc are all normal! i just feel like crap atm x

yeah me too :( just wanna see the baby looking like a proper baby not a flashing bean! xx i have midwife 16th feb so looking forward to that x

ohhh i have the midwife then to!! this is my second app, just to get bloods done etc, do you have a scan then? x

no dont think so, this is my first appointment so just blood tests etc i think.......want to wait until at least 12-13 weeks for scan so i dont have to wait too long to see again and also so they can see more! although 9 weeks tomorrow feels scary! i just dont know what id do if i lost this baby ive gone from not even being sure if i want it to feeling like i love it in the space of a week or two. im sure my chances of losing it are getting smaller daily right? and i havent had any negative or weird symtpms..xxx

im sure you will be fine hun, i think im gonna loose bubba all the time, its normal to think that! :) yeah my scan is on the 28th i will be 11 +4 weeks xx

I hope its all ok for us both! xx hopefully ill get my scan date on the 16th. did u have natural births with your first two?

noo i had a emergency c-section with my first and then a elective with my daughter so i have no choice but to have another this time, x

damn, im scared about every option. dont want a c section, dont want an epidural dont want to do it alone...ahhh! so scared! x

have you not got a partner? or maybe your mum could go with you??

why dont you want a epidural hun? they are not bad at all, bit stingy but once its in its bliss! and my first c-section was scary because 1- it was a emergency and 2 - it was first time i have had a operation but the midwifes are great and really help calm you down! xx

no partner, im sure it will be fine, probably will have epidural i justlove the idea of being natural and having a water birth. i guess the best thing to do is to not make too many plans and get my heart set on anything cause when the baby comes it probably wont be up to me what happens!!

are those signs good? i hope so!! new mommy this is my first baby as well and ive been shocked at how much my nipples hurt! i have to sleep in a silk bra other wise the cotton duvet cover on them is unbearable! :( i kind of want this trimester to be over now im sick and worried and i am desperate for my next scan! xx

I think so lol I know!! I have to have a cami or a bra on so I can sleep!!!! I can't wait for the second trimester!! March 2nd for me!!!! Can't wait!!!! :)

I'm with you girl. I want to be all natural unless something is wrong with my LO then I'll do whatever I need to...

yeah i wouldnt make a birth plan and just go with the flow! just take what pain relief you wish to have!

newmommy - im 2nd trimester 10th march! seems agesssssssss away lol

woohoo im not the only one sleeping in silky bras! march 6th im in 2nd trimester! CANNOT WAIT. i hope things are better on the other side lol! Whatever you do new mommy, DO NOT youtube hundreds and hundreds of natural births on youtube like i have....i had to be sick after one of them it was so bad. I have scarred myself already ! xxx i hope i manage to go natural im sure its the best way!

I know right?? Grr!! My bf says he won't even hardly talk about anything until around 5-6 months.... Ugh.... I feel about like I'm doing this on my own at times!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->