• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for a Halloween baby buddy!

salb10

Reaction score
hey!

I'm 29, live in UK, and am pregnant with my first LO after 3 recurrent MC's.

I'd love to find people to be bump buddies with to compare notes/ experiences and also so when our time comes we can share the excitement of 'who goes first?!' :thumbup:

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Oh yes and as my title suggests- i'm due on halloween!!

Hi

I am also due on Halloween! This is my second pregnancy after a miscarriage last year. I'm so excited and can't wait!

:hi:

hellooo!!! Nice to meet u!
Yay, r u pleased with your halloween due date?! i think its pretty cool to be able to say your due on halloween - i think it definately suits my personality! :haha:

When's your anatomy scan? Mines 20th january, so i'll actually be 21 weeks.

Is this your first baby then or do u mean this is your second child with a mc inbetween?

January? You mean June? Mine is 13th June so will be 20 weeks exact. I'm not finding out what I'm having though. Think it will add to the excitement!

I think it's pretty cool that it's due on Halloween although most people are saying the first usually comes about a week late

xx

D'oh! i KEEP saying january instead of June every fricking time! Even when i'm just talking about it!
I blame baby brain syndrome.....:winkwink:

and yeah, my sister is betting on 11/11/11 instead of halloween!

aha I have gotten a little forgetful too!

to your other question.. I had a miscarriage last year and this is my second so first baby. Just hope this one is ok

xx

well i understand the worry very much so :nope:

At what point did u mc b4 if u don't mind me asking?

Mine all happened before 6 weeks so the fact that i have gotten this far just seems like an absolute miracle!

Hi ladies
I'm due on 4th November with my first but if the baby is like his/her mum - always hurry - then it will be a halloween child for me as well!
Welcome everyone in thos thread, how are you feeling?
I can't feel any moves yet but had my MW appointment last Friday and everything seems to be great.
Anyone from London or Essex area?

Oh, and ... I also had a miscarage in around 6 - 7 week once before. To be honest this time till recently I was too scared to even join any group or choose a pregnancy ticker.

hello and welcome!

I'm oop north i'm afraid!

Is this your first? I've had a couple of flutters which i think may be the baby moving but then it could be windy pops :haha:

they have been getting a little stronger and more frequent though. i can't wait to feel a proper good kick!

Whens' your next scan and are u finding out the sex?

My second scan is on 20th of June.
Sex.... that's the questions.. At first I wanted to know while my OH was more "ten toes ten fingers will do". Then he wanted to know while i was more into having a surprise.
At the end of the day I think we will find out (just to research into the names more :). The nursery and the theme we've chosen is neutral anyway.
How about you? When is your scan? Do you have the names chosen?

Hi Cleo Baby

I'm from Buckingham. I started feeling movements from about 16 weeks and now feel proper kicks and feels like the baby is rolling around in there. It's exciting!

xx

ooooh SNAP! mines 20th june as well!

sorry for your previous loss - i know what u mean about the worrying but we have all got so far this time. :happydance:

I am deffo going to find out coz i am far too impatient to wait another 20 weeks!!

I wish i was that strong willed :dohh: My sister did that with her first and it was nice to have a suprise but i just can't wait!
we're a family of girls so i'm really keen to know whether i am with the trend or against it!

Hello there :cool: I'm also due on Halloween-lovely to see that i'm no the only one.I have 3kiddies aged 10,8 and 5...... i miscarried just before xmas lat year and kinda thought that at 41 maybe i was just too old.......... but Yippeeeeee-nope here i am at 19weeks!
i have the detailed scan on14th june and am desperate to find out if its pink or blue!x

:hi: cakey!!!!! congratulations and welcome!

you're going to have your hands full with four kiddies then!! :thumbup:

Have u any preferences on the pink/blue?

i am very happy with either but i am leaning to the pink slightly coz i have a step son already and i find boys toys and clothes are boring compared to girls stuff! :haha:

Thanks for the welcome salb10 :cool: I know what you mean about the boys toys lol.+Yes i'll definately have my hands full(little bit scared lol) Well we already have 2girls+1boy and hubby is really wanting a boy.....I keep changing my mind lol. It'll be great to stop calling the baby IT+i can start buying a few things as soon as we know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->