• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for a NTNP buddy!

:bfn: again this morning. I feel like it's never going to happen....

YAY!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!! :hugs: So see, apparently nothing is wrong with OH sperm even though he does have low testosterone! WOOHOOOO!!!!!

Thanks Mrs HH, AF is due today and I just feel like it will show. Took another test this morning just to check and it's still BFN. I'm just crampy, blah, and craving ice cream (all normal AF things).

Thanks Mrs HH, AF is due today and I just feel like it will show. Took another test this morning just to check and it's still BFN. I'm just crampy, blah, and craving ice cream (all normal AF things).

:hugs: well if she is on her way hope it's sooner rather than later so you can get on with trying again next cycle

AF due for me next Sat so we'll see. don't feel any different to usual though!

Good Luck Mrs HH!!! baby dust to you!!! :dust:

We're going to use OPK's to try and determine when I O. I used to know when I O'd every month until we started NTNP. It almost seems like his sperm is screwing everything up. LOL!! As we do dtd often enough, it seems like it may have changed my body around to where I can't tell. Hopefully the OPK's will give me some insight and then see what happens! This has been cycle 3 of NTNP. OH wants me to start full on trying but like I told him it's so stressful and we don't need the extra stress! Not sure I can do the temping and what not.

We're going to use OPK's to try and determine when I O. I used to know when I O'd every month until we started NTNP. It almost seems like his sperm is screwing everything up. LOL!! As we do dtd often enough, it seems like it may have changed my body around to where I can't tell. Hopefully the OPK's will give me some insight and then see what happens! This has been cycle 3 of NTNP. OH wants me to start full on trying but like I told him it's so stressful and we don't need the extra stress! Not sure I can do the temping and what not.

OPKs sound like a good idea. It should at least give you some idea of what's going on! Know what you mean about full on trying, don't think I could be doing with the stress either! I've only been off bcp since April so maybe I'll feel differently if nothing has happened in a few months' time!

Men always screw everything up!!!! Lol

LOL Jones!!! But without men we wouldn't be able to have our babies!! So I can handle some screw ups just for the miracles!! :thumbup:

I'm starting to get irritated because AF hasn't shown yet!!! It's driving me nuts! If she would just hurry up and show so I can start with my next cycle!! I'm not even cramping anymore today. This totally stinks! OH is wanting her to rear her ugly head quickly too so we can go ahead and get moving on to the next cycle.

AHHH!!!! OK I'm really going crazy. So I decided to take a test this morning since AF still hasn't started. A light line showed up but colorless! Darn evaps!! Talk about playing a trick on ones mind! LOL! I was like what?!?!? then looked again and I keep looking at it. Now I'm wondering now if it's evap or line eye... :wacko: OH didn't see anything.

Post a pic of it!!! I seriously thought i was going crazy with my first test!

AHHH!!!! OK I'm really going crazy. So I decided to take a test this morning since AF still hasn't started. A light line showed up but colorless! Darn evaps!! Talk about playing a trick on ones mind! LOL! I was like what?!?!? then looked again and I keep looking at it. Now I'm wondering now if it's evap or line eye... :wacko: OH didn't see anything.

:hugs:
yes post a pic and we'll have a look!

OK here it is. Tell me what you think. I personally saw it when I tilted my screen.

I know it's way past it's time too since I took a pic of it when I got home.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 9
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 9
Yeah that one was taken without the flash. Like I said, they are screen tilters. With there being no colors I figure it's def an evap. But I have 4 more wonfo's so I'll test til AF comes and if she doesn't in 5 days I'll do a FRER. Unless it happens to go darker!

Invert of second pic

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member