• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for a NTNP buddy!

Hi how is everyone doing? Im back from hol so just catching up! Took a frer away with me and decided to wait til Thursday am to use it if the :witch: hadn't arrived and what do you know she turned up on Thursday morning! Boo! Still on the plus side at least I didn't waste a test and I've proved to myself I do have some poas willpower!! Haha

JJsmom how are you doing? Hope you're ok?

Hi SloanPet nice to meet you! Have you been trying for long?

Love and :dust:

Welcome back Mrs HH!! Did you have a great holiday? Sorry the witch got you!!

I am ok. Had a breakdown this morning. DS wasn't listening, I had a dream OH left us (then I got to thinking about it maybe it was him leaving for the Army next year as we've been talking about it a lot these last 2 days). Was going to wait til tomorrow to test but I didn't and I still don't know if I see anything or not. So I was devastated and everything just kind of hit me at once. I'm still early as I'm either 9 or 10dpo but I see where others get their bfp then and I still can't tell if I see anything or not. OH said we'll try next month but we have to have the BFP by next month if he is really wanting this baby to be born before he leaves for basic.

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time. Didn't realise you were on a tight schedule to concieve. I know there's nothing I can say to make it better, must be so hard for you but keep positive, it will happen!
9/10 dpo is still early to test so don't let it get you down, I've read loads of posts where bfps haven't shown up that early. really keeping my fingers crossed for you. xx

lovely hol thanks. back to work tmrw though! :cry:

Xx

Awww!! I know I hate going back to work too after a holiday!!

I didn't know I was on such a tight schedule either til this past week when OH told me he was joining the Army after he graduates college. I think it is awesome for him and will help him become a man. I fully support him. We were talking a bit today and he said I sure hope you are waiting for me when I get home! I said where else would I be? I am always waiting on you! I said I just hope you aren't out chasing tail!! LOL! We are starting today to start getting healthier so he can lose what he needs to lose to get in and he will start getting prepared for basic once he joins. He will sign a DEP to delay the starting of his basic training til after he graduates. So I have so much to save for before now and then! We will have to get married before he goes off to basic and either before or after we have a baby! LOL! I told him that we are going to have to bd every day which means he'll have to wake up at 5am every day so we can then I can go get my shower to go to work. He gave me this look then said ok. HAHA! I said you have to learn to get up early anyways!!

Wow you have a lot on, trying to decide when to get married too! Exciting time for you both! Good on your DH for deciding to join up, it's a great thing for him to do.

Lol didn't sound like he took much persuading on the bd'ing!!

Not much going on here. af is just about at an end so onto the next try! Olympics is over now so at least we'll have something to fill the time! :haha:

any thoughts on testing again or are you hanging on for a few more days?

X

I tried again, still BFN. Waiting on AF on Thursday. I just know she's going to show her ugly witch self. :(

AF is arriving today. I very lightly started spotting and I can feel it's going to get bad! So next month I'm going to use SMEP to see if we can make it next month!

Sorry to hear AF has arrived hun! Sounds like a plan for next cycle! Just had to look up what smep is! Fx it works for you!
I'm at cd10 now so on way to next attempt!

Good luck Mrs. HH!! Loads of baby dust this cycle!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thank you!
Hope you had a great weekend? I was out with friends on Saturday night, I swear if I ever have a child I will never ask anyone when they're going to. My mum friends have all seem to have forgotten how annoying it is! Lol

I did have a good weekend! I just stopped and picked up a couple things of baby yarn for a girl at work. she's having a boy and I'm making her a little blanket for him. Gotta love how easily people forget how annoying things are sometimes! :) They don't mean to I'm sure.

Ah that's sweet! Wish I was able to make something like that, i have nice artistic talent!
Yeah I know they aren't doing it on purpose. I'mabout a year behind a couple of my friends in terms of marriage then babies and I remember them saying just after they got married saying how annoying it was people asking when they were going to have kids! how soon they forget! Lol x

Just think how excited they'll be once you tell them you're pregnant!!!! AHHH!! That will be awesome!

OH and I are 3 months married, known each other for a year.

too early for babies?
I take pregnancy tests every month eventhough im on BC.
hoping by some miracle Id become pregnant.

missed 3 pills right after my inactive pills, and doubled for three days to make it up.

what do you think? good chance or no chance to see a bfp one of these days! I start my inactive pills tomorrow!! how long should i wait!?

Hey not been on for a few days. I'm confused bnunez, are you waiting to try? I don't think doubling up makes up for the missed pills! The only way to know for sure is to test once af is late. gl!

How are you doing jjsmom? Started smep yet? I'm on cd17 now so reckon Im in fertile period (cycles still varying so not 100% sure!). Had bit of ewcm on Thursday (sorry if tmi!) so made sure we bd'd that eve!
X

WOOHOOO!! I hope you cat that egg!! Keep bd'ing to make sure!! :)

AF was out of here on Thursday and we bd that night (CD6), and today (CD8). So I think we are on schedule! Preseed and bbt thermometer will be here on Monday! So I am really excited about this month!! I'm hoping we catch that egg!!!

Ooh how exciting! Glad the plan is on track!
DH is away this eve so will get hold of him tomorrow! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->