• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for a NTNP buddy!

Well not sure what to think!! Here is this morning's test. I see a pink line, however it looks too close to the other line! Think I'm going to pick up a frer even though I was going to wait a couple of days. I'm now 4 days late. Hope the line keeps getting darker!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 8
  • invert 003.jpg
    invert 003.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 6
Well not sure what to think!! Here is this morning's test. I see a pink line, however it looks too close to the other line! Think I'm going to pick up a frer even though I was going to wait a couple of days. I'm now 4 days late. Hope the line keeps getting darker!

Can see something there hun. do try a frer!! Have fx for you!!

:dust:

OK! Sorry to fill this forum up with so many pics, but here is the pic I took with SMU with the frer. I am taking one in the morning. I took it apart to get a better look. I swear I see something on here but can't catch anything on the invert so it's probably just my line eye. The worst part is with it being taken apart I don't know where the line is supposed to be exactly but I swear I see a vvvvv light pink line! Number 15 is with my flashlight on it to see if I could get a better pic of it.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 10
Jones, here are the IC's from tonight!!

Attachments

• 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 6
OK! Sorry to fill this forum up with so many pics, but here is the pic I took with SMU with the frer. I am taking one in the morning. I took it apart to get a better look. I swear I see something on here but can't catch anything on the invert so it's probably just my line eye. The worst part is with it being taken apart I don't know where the line is supposed to be exactly but I swear I see a vvvvv light pink line! Number 15 is with my flashlight on it to see if I could get a better pic of it.

I can see line on 2nd pic. not sure of colour as I'm on my phone but def something there!

OK! Here is from this morning. I'm afraid it's a chemical as the line doesn't seem to be getting darker :(I hope it's not, but I couldn't stop crying this morning thinking it's not any darker. I am really nauseous today.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 6
OK! Here is from this morning. I'm afraid it's a chemical as the line doesn't seem to be getting darker :(I hope it's not, but I couldn't stop crying this morning thinking it's not any darker. I am really nauseous today.

Ahh hun try not to let it get you down, easier said than done I know
:hugs: :hugs:

Any developments today? x

I got a positive OPK??? LOL! I don't know what's going on exactly but figure what the heck. I'm still so nauseous. All I do is try not to get sick but why am I nauseous and I never am. Well we dtd yesterday and this morning. Won't be any for the next couple days though because OH really ticked me off to the point I want to get sick from us arguing. He has been at his family's house all day and said he'd be home when I got home. Well it turns out he's going to be a few hours late. I just wish he'd tell me he'd be home at 8 every time he goes so I won't get upset about it. He always stays late and he tells me he's sorry and it makes him mad but yet he is the one that has the vehicle and can do as he pleases and he pleases to stay there so I want to tell him fine, might as well stay the night then! I'm always the one at home waiting for him and I'm getting rather sick of it. So I think me and DS will go to a movie on Saturday without him and we will have our fun day! Not to mention that OH doesn't have the money to see a movie. Sorry about the rant...

I've been so emotional lately!!

I got a positive OPK??? LOL! I don't know what's going on exactly but figure what the heck. I'm still so nauseous. All I do is try not to get sick but why am I nauseous and I never am. Well we dtd yesterday and this morning. Won't be any for the next couple days though because OH really ticked me off to the point I want to get sick from us arguing. He has been at his family's house all day and said he'd be home when I got home. Well it turns out he's going to be a few hours late. I just wish he'd tell me he'd be home at 8 every time he goes so I won't get upset about it. He always stays late and he tells me he's sorry and it makes him mad but yet he is the one that has the vehicle and can do as he pleases and he pleases to stay there so I want to tell him fine, might as well stay the night then! I'm always the one at home waiting for him and I'm getting rather sick of it. So I think me and DS will go to a movie on Saturday without him and we will have our fun day! Not to mention that OH doesn't have the money to see a movie. Sorry about the rant...

I've been so emotional lately!!

ah hun you sound stressed, no wonder you're nauseous :hugs: never worry about having a rant!!

a nice fun day with DS sounds like a very good idea! It'll give you a break

Afm AF is due tmrw if last cycle is anything to go by. so may pick up an frer if :witch: isn't here in the morning!

Good luck Mrs. HH!!!!! I'll be looking for your post! Hoping to see TWO nice pink lines!!!

So sorry Mrs HH!! Still hoping for you!!!

I'm feeling ok!! Getting ready to take DS school shopping and to go see diary of a wimpy kid. He loves those movies! I took another OPK this morning and the line was so much lighter. I had a slight temp spike as it is normally 97.7 and it went up to 98.1. I am hoping the bd'ing we did 2 and 3 days ago will get it! I can't give in to OH for another day or two at least! :haha:

Thank you! Im ok about it, would just like to know where the :witch: is now!!

Hope you have a lovely day with DS! x

Thanks Mrs. HH!! We really did have fun!

I'm hoping the witch misses you and you end up with a beautiful BFP!!!!

Glad you had a good time! :)

Ahh thank you! off on hols later today with DH's family not sure what my internet access will be so might not be back here for another week. going to take my other frer with me in case AF doesn't show!

So good luck in the meantime sending lots of :dust: your way! x

Thanks Mrs. HH!!!! Enjoy your Holiday!!! :dust:

Hi Tccjones baby1!

good to see you on a different thread lol, I am the same way, not sure where I fit in! Well no BFP for me in July so I told DH I want to try again this month, he didnt say yes but he didnt say no! I think last month of me thinking i was pregnant all month made him warm up to the idea! So I will be BD from Aug 18-24th, how about you? what is your fertile window and will you be trying again this month?

talk to you soon.

Hey there Mrs. HH!

I am also not using any special kits or chemocals during out first TTC experience! I will be ovulation between Aug 18-24th and would be happy to take the journey with you!

Hi Jess the Mess!

I am right there with you! We are not charting or anything but we are going to BD every other day during my fertile window this month! I stopped BC July 1st and i actually miss it! since i have been off I have horrible acne and my skin looks awful. I was taking the lowest dose of Ortho tri cyclen and i really liked it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->