Looking for a TTC buddy

Jolene

Reaction score
I thought I'd post over here as it would be nice to find a buddy who is maybe going through something similar.

This is my TTC history:
We are TTC our 2nd since May '08. I had a MMC in Nov '09 at 9 weeks and a Chemical on 2 Feb.

I should Ov around Valentines day this month and am really hoping this journey is not going to be too much longer or I'm going to go out of my mind :haha:

hey huns welcome to TTCAL section, we are trying for number 3 and have been for 15 months but during the 15 months iv suffered 1 MMC and 2 natural MC's, im also hoping that it wont tale much longer to get a :bfp: again and for the next one to stick, how long have u been ttc for now huns?
u will find some fab ladies in here with some fab advise and PMA :flow: xxx

Hi hun! Ive been trying to conceive number 2 since july/august and had a m/c on the 1st of jan at 5 weeks! I too should be ovulating around valentines day the 14th! X x x

Hi hun ive been trying for numbes 2 since july/august! I had a m/c on the 1st jan at 5 weeks! Im going to be ovulating on or around valentines day too! X x x

Thanks ladies, will add you to my siggy. :hugs:

Charlie, we've been TTC since May '08 so that's about 21 months. Feels like a lifetime. How far were you with your MC's?

Laura, that's great - we can do the 2ww together. This one is definitely going to drag for me. The last time was enough torture, I can't believe I have to go through this again!!!

Sending you gals loads of sticky :dust:

Sorry didnt mean to post my message twice! I know 2ww wait is the worst so is the days leading up to ovulation! We can symptom spot together until we get our bfps! X x

Hi Jolene,

We've been trying for #2 since September 09, we had a MMC on 23rd Dec and a D & C on the 7th Jan.

Waiting for either my 1st AF since the op or a positive test.. hoping it's the latter...

xxx

Hi Jolene,

We've been trying for #2 since September 09, we had a MMC on 23rd Dec and a D & C on the 7th Jan.

Waiting for either my 1st AF since the op or a positive test.. hoping it's the latter...

xxx

Hi Sweetie, I'm sorry about your loss :hugs: How are you coping?

By the way your little one is gorgeous!

Hi Jolene,

Thanks, he sure is a cheeky one.

We're both doing ok, we have up and down days. How are you doing?? I did a test today (just a tesco one) but it was negative. Not really sure when my AF should be coming it's now been 4 weeks and 5 days since my op, so I'm hoping if AF doesn't show my thursday then I can do another test.

I shall be keeping my fingers crossed for you all next week. Wishing you all the luck in the world

xxx

Hey gals,

How is everyone doing? I don't know how I'm going to do this. Usually I'm only impatient during the 2ww but I find now I just want to Ov so my 2ww can begin. All this waiting is killing me:wacko:

I was just sitting there thinking the same thing wish the weekend would just hurry up! Have u had any impending ov signs? X

Me too i wish the weekend would just hurry up and come! Have you had any ov signs? X

No :( I don't chart though. I can't bring myself to checking cm and cp, lol. And you?

Hi Jolene,

I got my AF today so looks like my luck has run out, although saying that at least I'm all back to normal after my D&C so that can't be a bad thing.

I think I should be ovulating round about 24th, hope i'm back to my normal 29 day cycle, but think I might use some ovulation test to check just incase. Don't want to miss my chance...!

I hate all the waiting, and anyone else that says you must have patience.. I might actually throttle.. haha!

xxx

Im new to all this and dont use ov kits? I keep an eye on my cm and work out roughly when i would ov but thats it really? Im might give them a go if i have not caught the egg after a few cycles! X

Sorry Chimpette, I know it's hard when AF arrives but when I had my D&C my gynae advised we waited 1 cycle just to make sure everything was back to normal. But I know that doesn't make it ay easier :(

I know what you mean about throttling someone. They obviously have never been through it. After 21 months my patience have run out long ago.

Yeah, Laura it gets stressful enough. It's probably better to enjoy it now and I'm sure you'll get your :bfp: soon.

Hi Jolene! I should be ovulating around Valentine's too and have 2 previous MC too :) I'm thinking of taking my mind off this by working out but it's hard to get around to it with my job.

Hi hun, Welcome :hi:

3 yrs??? That's a lifetime! Well you can join Laura and I next week when we start that dreadful 2ww. Sorry to hear about your MC's. How far were you?

Sending you heaps of :dust:

Hi

I've been floating about trying to find someone who gets my situation and I think I've found you all!!

History in brief - TTC since Aug 2009 and had m/c in Nov and another in Jan. Just had all my blood tests returned from m/c investigation and all came back normal :happydance: so now back on the TTC bandwagon.

Would you mind if I joined you?

Michelle xx

Hi

I've been floating about trying to find someone who gets my situation and I think I've found you all!!

History in brief - TTC since Aug 2009 and had m/c in Nov and another in Jan. Just had all my blood tests returned from m/c investigation and all came back normal :happydance: so now back on the TTC bandwagon.

Would you mind if I joined you?

Michelle xx

Welcome! The more the merrier. At his stage we need all the support we can get. Glad to hear you're in the clear to try again and I hope this time is it for you.

I see on your ticker your 2ww starts soon too. Hopefully we can get some BFP's this cycle and graduate to 1st trimester. Good luck to you :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->