Looking for a TTC buddy

OK so Laura, 3yearsttc and MikieC it looks like our 2ww should have started or be starting soon. How are you all doing? I'm still hoping there will be time to :sex: tonight and tomorrow just in case. I don't want to miss the eggy this month :blush:

Good luck to ya'll and here's hoping our wishes come true this month. Sending you loads of sticky :dust: but hanging on to a little for myself of course.

:hug:

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to say good luck to those who have started their 2ww, and hoping you get your BFP's in a few weeks time!

I should be ov sometime next week I think, so I shall be keeping my fingers crossed from next week that I catch that little eggy!

xxx

Don't you find that the 2ww drags? I always wish that it would hurry up and come but time drags on and on! Arrrghhh its so frustrating!

Anyway I will be joining you soon ladies... loads of :dust::dust::dust: for everyone!

Michelle xx

Think I'm off the 2WW list this month ladies. From my cm it looks like I've ov'd early. Both my other half and I have been floored with the flu for the last few days and the most we have been able to do is cough and sneeze at each other! So romantic - NOT!

Still I hope you all have had better luck than I have had this month!

Michelle xx

the most we have been able to do is cough and sneeze at each other! So romantic - NOT!

Michelle xx

:rofl:

Back to being serious:-s, sorry to hear that. I'm so paranoid that we just might miss it so I made DH late for work this morning cos we HAD to get in some BD just in case. I can't bear the thought of missing a whole month!!! :wacko:

Ah we missed the boat this time :shipw: but there's always next time. I suppose its giving me more time to make sure that my body has recovered from our m/c's.

Still plenty more fun to be had in the meantime! :muaha:

:dust: for everyone!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back