Looking for another buddy!

OnErth&InHvn

Mom to 4
Reaction score
My TTC buddy got her BFP (YAY!!!!!) but i need another ;) Someone around 9dpo & testing this coming week.

Hey I am 7dpo today and looking for a buddy.

I am 37 and been TTC#1 for 14months, this is my first month on Femara so really hoping it does the trick for me and DH.

Would be great to hear from you and share the ups and downs of the TTC journey.

oh thats exciting! this was my 3rd cycle of Femara. Im 24. We have been TTC almost 2yrs

Oh wow another Femara chick. I am so hoping this does the trick as it is so frustrating to be told that they cannot find why we are not getting the BFP. Hormones and body all checked out fine. Would be great to have a baby before I turn 38.

So how do you get on with Femara? I have had no symptoms at all this month and so glad I changed doctors as the last one wanted me to try Clomid which I know has more side effects. She also was so negative about my age and that was the main reason for changing.

I am off to Lebanon with my best friend tomorrow to celebrate her 30th for a few days which should help take my mind off testing early. Btw when are you due to test?

Oh wow another Femara chick. I am so hoping this does the trick as it is so frustrating to be told that they cannot find why we are not getting the BFP. Hormones and body all checked out fine. Would be great to have a baby before I turn 38.

yeah all my b/w came back fine too, yet I dont O.

So how do you get on with Femara? I have had no symptoms at all this month and so glad I changed doctors as the last one wanted me to try Clomid which I know has more side effects. She also was so negative about my age and that was the main reason for changing.

I take it at night and so far no symptoms. It does make me a bit tired but nothing too bad. I had to sort of fight to get Femara but i got it. Are you being monitored with it? Im not. What is your Femara plan? Originally, I was to do 2.5mg every other cycle....but when I didnt O the 2nd cycle, he bumped me up to 5mg and said every cycle. We will do it 3 more cycles and then switch back to Soy or go with Clomid. Im skeptical of Clomid because i have a history of cysts.

I am off to Lebanon with my best friend tomorrow to celebrate her 30th for a few days which should help take my mind off testing early. Btw when are you due to test?
I started testing yesterday- BFN :( ill test again Tuesday, Wednesday and then Friday.

Btw- have fun with your BFF :)

It seems that I am O on my own, well I did OPK's for the last 6 months and had surges each time. They reckon that the Femara will just help me along and give us a better chance. I take 5mg a day and they are going to do every month until end of October if still no BFP then onto injectables and IUI. I am being monitored, I go in on CD2 for then to scan and check all is fine and then again at CD10 or 11 as I O early. They then give me a trigger injection just so that we can time everything as best as possible. Really hoping this works as don't want to go down the IUI route.

I am 8dpo today and if I don't test tomorrow then I won't get the chance to until Sunday when I return. Thinking 9dpo is too early so will try and resist.

Hey there is still a chance for your BFP as I have been looking online at the + early results and many women don't get anything until after AF is due. Fingers crossed this is our month:hugs:

Hi

I am back to work after my mini adventure in Lebanon which was so amazing. The people and the place were great although the driving was very scary indeed. I thought that I was used to it with Bahrain and Saudi but these guys put a whole new meaning on being terrified. It was so lovely to relax and the weather was perfect in the low to mid 30's and not really humid like here. Just what I needed in the middle of the TWW.

I am now 14dpo and do not have any signs of being pregnant but then again no AF cramps yet. Will see what tomorrow brings as AF is due on Tuesday but somehow do not think this is my month. I think I will test tomorrow.

So what about you this cycle, did you test again at the end of the week? Have you got a BFP or did AF get you this month?

Hoping that we both get the news we long for very soon.

Take care and have a fab day :hugs:

Hey BabyHopes

I am only on CD7 so we are not that far apart. I expect to O either Friday or Saturday and then start the dreaded TWW.

DH seems re-energized this month so maybe we might get lucky this time and catch the egg.

How about you, when do you expect to O and how long have you guys been TTC?

i came off depo injection april 09 didnt get a cycle till jan....so about 7 months
dont know when ill ovulate next probs 20th?
iv added you to my cheer :)

Hey how spooky it seems that we got married around the same time last year. Our wedding was 29th October, when was yours?

I was on the depo years ago for about a year and it took ages for me to a period after. I remember at the time thinking it was great but understand how frustrating it is now when you are TTC. I am sure you will get your BFP soon as you are young and healthy so it is the perfect time in your life.

I few months ago I was finding it hard to cope with all the TTC stuff as the hospital kept on being so negative about my age. I maybe 37 but I am very healthy and fit and still feel like I am in my 20's. My DH is 10 years younger than me so definitely keeps me young. I have now changed doctors who are so much nicer and really positive so I am hopeful that it will happen this year.

Hoping and praying that we get to celebrate BFP together very soon and move over to the expecting pages :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->