Looking for buddies :)

I would love a buddy, if you would have me.
I am ttc #1 after 2losses.

x

x

Come and join us in this thread :)
Sorry about your losses hun :( i really hope you get a BFP soon!!!!
What cycle day are you upto?

x

Come and join us in this thread :)
Sorry about your losses hun :( i really hope you get a BFP soon!!!!
What cycle day are you upto?

Thank you :)

I really hope we all get BFPs soon. I think i am about CD12. I am roughly having 35days cycles. This cycle i have started taking B6, Folic Acid and Vitamin C, cutting out fizzy drinks and tea.

x

Sorry to hear about your losses Babybob! Hope you get that bfp!

Good Luck to you Girls...
I am now officially starting all over considering the info the Doctor gave me...
Our only hope now is either through IUI or IVF...
Yesterday we were told my DH has a low mobility rate and the only thing that can get me pregnant will be through that.... Luckly everything on my end is fine....
DH is setting up I(VF appointment today... Crossing fingers...
Baby Dust to You All!!!!

I am now officially starting all over considering the info the Doctor gave me...
Yesterday we were told my DH has a low mobility rate and the only thing that can get me pregnant will be through that.... Luckly everything on my end is fine....
Baby Dust to You All!!!!

:hugs: that sucks! Well I hope the IVF goes well!!

Baby Dust to You All!!!!

Mrs Lydon - my OH had low motility(he had 2 tests a month apart both v low), the doctors told us there was nothing for it but IVF - I read on this very site about Maca and how it can improve motility and overall sperm quality. When my OH went for another sperm test 3 months later his sperm weren't just normal they had become super sperm - no lie. The consultant couldn't believe it, all OH had done was give up lager for Guiness and start on the Maca. I got my BFP before we could start on the IVF - I did m/c that one but was pregnant again with my DD 3 months later.

Might be worth a try?

:happydance: So looking forward to ovulating.. and to eating turkey :haha:

Hows everyone feeling today? I'm still temping.. not sure what it all means but hopefully it'll help me for the next time if I don't get a bfp.

hello AC1987
I am feeling good today, a work collegue asked me if i had anything to tell them, because i had a certain glow about me!!! hope thats a good sign! :)
How are you?

I've been feeling a little sick to my stomach, but i'm pretty sure its from yesterday as I was so incredibly hungry I couldn't stop eating :D

Hello everyone!! We had our first decent snow today, so it's beautiful outside and I'm listenting to Christmas music and getting into the holiday spirit. :flower: I feel like the liver cleanse is already making me feel better. Hopefully getting out the excess hormones and making me baby ready. Should be ovulating in a week or so, so just getting ready for that.

Morning girls :)
Not much going on today have a family BBQ i have to go to at lunch time, when all i wont to do is stay in bed today and listen to the awesome storms we are getting here all day.

I'm STILL waiting to see if i ovulate, I'm on cycle day 17 !

Good morning everyone! :)

I think my DH might be getting a little tired of :sex: so I might hafta skip mondays and then carry on from there..but we shall see. I dunno I just have a good feeling about this cycle and I don't want DH messing it up by not doing his thing :haha:

I'm a little nervous this week as I'm soon about to ovulate and my DH doesn't seem too interest into bding.. I'm hoping he'll get over it soon:haha:

I'm a little nervous this week as I'm soon about to ovulate and my DH doesn't seem too interest into bding.. I'm hoping he'll get over it soon:haha:

I am getting nervous too this is our last chance for a xmas bfp and im stressing! My hubby seems to be too keen the last few nights and i am worried that this week he will be bored as we did it alot over the weekend!
x

Wear something sexy to get him in the mood! :winkwink: My hubby is always interested, so no worries for me there. Some days it's a little annoying, but during the TTC it's great. Hehe. I should be getting close to Oing in the next few days. Don't feel any O symptoms yet, but hoping they'll start to show soon.

Well I guess my DH is worn out from too much BDing... he wasnt able to finish last night :( ahh well will try again tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->