Looking for buddies :)

My temp jumped up today! :) So I'm new to charting but from what I understand if it stays above the coverline then theres a good chance I'm pg??

Sorry to hear that Katherine. :hugs: Are you taking anything to help you O? Or is that what the Metformin is for?

AC - I don't know a lot about temping, but having a triphasic pattern is definitely a good sign. Hope those temps stay up for you!! :thumbup:

AFM - I definitely O'd yesterday and I had my dr appt yesterday. I'm getting my progesterone levels checked next week and my dr wants to do a HSG test if I get my period this cycle. Has anyone had that done?? I want to know what to expect (if insurance covers it).

Sorry to hear that Katherine. :hugs: Are you taking anything to help you O? Or is that what the Metformin is for?

Yeah well thats what I'm hoping Metformin will do for me, i have 2 more cycles left and if nothing happens then I'm onto clomid.

FF seems to think I ov on the 27th but Im going with how I felt and changed it back to the 25th so Im 3dpo according to FF or 5 hahaha ahhhh confusing!!

:cry: I feel like I've been lied to growing up... about getting pregnant... seriously EVERYONE made it seem like you have sex you get pg. This journey feels like its taking a toll on me :( I'm trying to remain positive but its so hard... I go to fb and keep finding people pg or just had a baby... uuugghh I want it to be me! :(

:cry: I feel like I've been lied to growing up... about getting pregnant... seriously EVERYONE made it seem like you have sex you get pg. This journey feels like its taking a toll on me :( I'm trying to remain positive but its so hard... I go to fb and keep finding people pg or just had a baby... uuugghh I want it to be me! :(

Hang in there AC we will all get through this together :hugs:. I had my first child 11 years ago and it was pretty simple then (I was VERY young). Now that I am actually TRYING to get pregnant it seems to be more difficult :sad2: Have you gotten to your testing date(s) yet?

Hang in there AC we will all get through this together :hugs:. I had my first child 11 years ago and it was pretty simple then (I was VERY young). Now that I am actually TRYING to get pregnant it seems to be more difficult :sad2: Have you gotten to your testing date(s) yet?

Yeah I plan on testing at 10dpo and then again at 14dpo if AF doesn't show

Hang in there hun we are all here for you :)
I understand everything your going though:(

Here i was thinking cool my cycles are shortening out and I'm on cycle day 33 tomorrow with no AF in site :( just wont to bang my head :dohh:

Thank girls :)

I'm so moody lately, one moment I'm all optimistic the next I'm all down on myself. I wish this process was easier.

I'm debating if I wanna hold off testing or not this week. Part of me is like whats the point, but then I almost puked this morning...so I don't know what to think

Well a bfn this morning. Not a surprise. I know some say its way too early to test. But I know it wasn't it. I have a feeling something must be wrong with me or my DH. Just gotta wait 5 months before a doc will take me seriously.

Well a bfn this morning. Not a surprise. I know some say its way too early to test. But I know it wasn't it. I have a feeling something must be wrong with me or my DH. Just gotta wait 5 months before a doc will take me seriously.

AC - dont give up hope!

My doc said today that at 13DPO its still too early to get a + - the average person is around 15-18DPO so until AF shows up, there is always a chance.

Dont start thinking there is something wrong with either of you - nature is a bitch - has to be male, cant be "mother" nature has to be "male" nature.

If you ever need to rant or vent - you know where I am! Ive got big shoulders and can take it

Lots of :dust: to you xx

It's not over until the :witch: rears her ugly head!! Don't give up hope :hugs:

Thanks ladies... I have symptoms this month that I normally don't get. and I keep feeling like AF is gonna come but it would be way too early.

Cycle day 1 TODAY :) only a 36 day cycle, i have never been so excited to have a period. On to my 2ed month now of Metformin.......crossing my fingers for a new years baby :thumbup:

omg...omg.. a really LIGHT bfp. will test again sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->