Looking for bump buddies due in September!!!

Yep that is what I meant by file x

yeah but can you get them to put it on or do they have to put it on themselves?

You can get them if you want :thumbup:

just wasn't sure because i know i have had problems with my folders before and they are dicks lol i was admitted to hospital in nov with ohss and i discharged myself and changed hospitals because the first hospital would not take that i was in pain i actually went into shock and they never helped, when i went to the new hospital the old one would not give them any information when i had my ectopic they refused to show me the scan pictures when i went through a whole nightmare and used legal force i got my folder and it turned out they have giving me methotrexate before they knew it was a ectopic (it turned out not to be in the end) so never had much luck and every time i go to the doctors they say stuff like i see you have had losses but no living children lol kind of funny when often i have james with me lol

Hi Sept bump ladies!
I'd love to join you :)
By my LMP I am due with my second baby 17th Sept. Hoping this one sticks!!

Happy healthy 9 months to everyone and it's great that we can all share in each others journey.

Xo
pea

Welcome Pea!! Congrats on your BFP!

Lynn - Sorry to hear all that stupid Dr/Hospital stuff they can really be a pain sometimes.

How is everyone else doing today???

It's 7AM here and I'm at work (on a saturday) :growlmad:
Still feeling pretty good, I think exhaustion has finally set in though. I remember being this tired with my first so I'm not surprised. We get to tell our close families about the pregnancy today which will ease my mind as trying to keep this a secret is so very hard for me. The rest of the world has to wait though!!

Hope your all well.

thanks hun today i still feel sickly had bad dreams all night about bleeding so when i woke up today i was worried useless but keep checking everytime i go to the poo anyways which is every 5mins lol

how is everyone today whats everyone's syptoms and how far along are you.

awww huge hugs xx i am mega tired too :( also feeling sickly all the time and keep thinking i am going to start bleeding :( but nothing yet... but still have all the syptoms i had on the day of my :bfp:

i'm due sept 16th! i'll be your bump buddy! =)

How exciting for all of us! We are all so close together on due dates!!

anyone having bad dreams about your pregnancy? last night i kept having weird dreams they were all about my scan on tuesday in one they said my hcg levels were too high so they said it was too risky and i had to end my pregnancy.... the next i had an ectopic at the same scan then the next there was nothing there..... i kept going into these dreams even though i woke up..... i ended up waking up worrried that something was wrong but trying to keep hope.... also i keep waking in the might with sore stomach because i am sooo hungry or need to pee anyone else got this?

anyone having bad dreams about your pregnancy? last night i kept having weird dreams they were all about my scan on tuesday in one they said my hcg levels were too high so they said it was too risky and i had to end my pregnancy.... the next i had an ectopic at the same scan then the next there was nothing there..... i kept going into these dreams even though i woke up..... i ended up waking up worrried that something was wrong but trying to keep hope.... also i keep waking in the might with sore stomach because i am sooo hungry or need to pee anyone else got this?

Hey Lynne,

I haven't had any bad dreams, but I know vivid dreams can happen during pregnancy. From what I see from your previous experience, I'm sure it's just your heads way of working it the trauma you've experienced in the past in a dream. Our minds are tricky things that way, but maybe try doing some guided meditation to help with the stress and to help you sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->