Looking for bump buddy - due 30th May 2011

We would move 1500 miles and 4 states away (from San Francisco, California to Austin, Texas)!!! Really scary to think about, but I'd rather do it now than in May! How far are you moving in March Jessica? I guess the good news about moving while pregnant is I won't have to make up excuses to not lift anything. But it's a little crazy to think about up and leaving all of our friends.

Oh darn, I have a sore throat today, I really hope I'm not coming down with another cold :(.

8 weeks to Vday seems so soon! I wonder when we will really start to show. I wear baggy clothes but even if I wore tight ones I think people would just think I put on a few. But I can tell my belly is getting bigger for sure. Just not a real bump yet.

Okay! Since you all showed you mine, I felt compelled. Here's my 16 week bump pic. The first one is at and angle that makes it look a little bigger. The last pic is of my sis at 8 months.

https://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq305/abbieva/photo1-1.jpg
https://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq305/abbieva/photo2-1.jpg
https://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq305/abbieva/photo-2.jpg

Do I look small or huge? I can't even tell anymore. I feel huge some days but others I think I'm still so small. Esp compared to some of the bump pics I see.

def nice and rounded, def see a bump coming along there! wow big move for you then, but as you say better now than when you are very big. You can just point and tell people what needs doing!

Here's couple of my pictures from the scan ladies

Attachments

• 16 weeks 9.jpg
    16 weeks 9.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 16 weeks 8.jpg
    16 weeks 8.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 16 weeks 1.jpg
    16 weeks 1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1
Hi Ladies!

Hows your weekend been? Been up to anythign nice?

Have you started to buy anything for the baby yet?

Do you feel baby move much?

Lou
x

Hey there girls!

Lou your pics are awesome!

I've had some ups and downs this weekend. I got sick last night after going out to dinner. Don't think I'll be going back to that restaurant anytime soon. The worst part is it was spicy food and my throat it all sore and burned now :(. I'm still trying to stay off the medicine but what ends up happening is I feel the nausea turning to a pukey feeling and I pop a pill right away, only to get sick seconds/minutes later. So I don't know if any of the pill gets absorbed but the pharmacist says I have to wait 12 hours to take another one.

Also, I have been really congested and waking up with headaches everyday. I am going to get a vaporizer going and hope that helps. Not sure what more I can really do. Otherwise I do feel my appetite coming back. It's weird because the nausea is not great still but I actually get hungry now, vs 1st tri when I never felt hungry. So I eat but then I feel sick :(. Sometimes i feel okay though, so it's encouraging. I really don't think I could stand to be one of those women that stays sick the whole pregnancy. It just has to get better!! I really didn't think it would last this long.

Anyhow, DH and I are going out to get a little Christmas tree today! I am excited because this is my last full week of work and then I have a week 1/2 off (well mostly). So I am really looking forward to the time off. I am waiting till 19 week scan to buy anything. Also, I think I will have a shower so I will probably hold off on buying some of the bigger things. Plus, we will have to re-arrange our apt to make room for baby so I don't think we will be setting up the baby room right away.

Hope everyones having a nice weekend!

hey ladies,

Went out after work yesterday and got a little blue teddy and some dungarees, we've pretty much got everything now apart from pram or cot but we've got family buying them for us. So all good as far as buying stuff is concerned.
Now i just need to pay my credit card off and we're sorted! Yey!

Sorry to hear uv not feeling too great 1sttimemama.
Hope it passes soon!

I got measured for a bra yesterday 32ee! Omg! Xxx

Sorry your still not feeling great mama2b :hugs: hope it passes soon. Did you get your tree up? Not long now until christmas!!

Jess you have grown! Think mine have gone up the same, except i had to go up a back size so although 2 cup sizes, it doesn't seem like that as still a E.

can't believe that its only 3 weeks till 20 weeks for us!!

Jessica! I just saw your bump pic! You have such a nice bump! I def. see a differnce since the pic your posted a couple weeks ago. Does it show in clothing now? Can people tell? Mine shows if I wear something tight, but I am still covering it up mostly because I feel like it just looks like I'm fat and people can't tell I'm actually pregnant. Anyway, that's awesome you have most of your things already! We have nothing!

I did get a tree and get it up but I left the decorating for today because after grocery shopping and making dinner I was just exhausted. We got a smaller one than we usually get but it looks really nice in our front window propped up. I'll post a pic when it's decorated.

E and EE bras...not bad...I wonder if you guys will make it to me pre-pregnancy size G-cup! I am not sure what I am at this point. Too scared to go get fitted as I know they likely won't have any bras in that size anyway. I am stuffing into a 32G still and I bought some 34G's that are too big around but fit in the cup. So I'm guessing I'm a 32H! Very scary. Not sure where I'll find bras soon :(. American sizes don't really go up that big. So I usually have to order from a European website, figleaves.com. Where do you guys get your bras?!

Lou! Let's see a new bump pics!
We're almost all onions! I can't believe 3 wks till 20 and two weeks till my scan!!!

Bramissavo is a British company that sells bras for larger cup sizes. Think they ship aboard - will have a check for you x

think I might make it up to a G, 2 cups in 17 weeks!

Got my tree flashing away, 4 days till Xmas hold for me!

https://www.bravissimo.com/default.aspx this is the website, says they ship world wide in delivery info xx hope it helps, they go up to KK!

1sttimemama.... yes people have all realised i'm pregnant now even the people i didnt tell, its filled out a lot more now and bump is moving higher up.

I buy my bra's at figleaves.com and also at marks and spencers xxx

Lou, thanks for the suggestion. They have some cheaper things than at figleaves which is nice I'm just so afraid to buy any new ones until I know how much bigger I am going to get. And there's no way of knowing whether my back size and cup size will grow and at the same rate. It's so tough ordering online, I have worn the same style for years (https://www.figleaves.com/us/produc...-bra&product_id=FE-4520&size=30g&colour=White)! But unfortunately it doesn't go above a G :( So I bought a 34G and it's actually too big in the cups and back.

Okay, that was my rant about bras....big sigh....

I do really like figleaves, but they used to have free returns and now you have to pay to ship it back. So if I don't like it or it doesn't fit I'm out the shipping cost. My DH keeps telling me I need to start designing bras and open my own shop. There are so few resources here in the states and most stores don't go above a D or DD here. So frustrating! There's a store in Chicago that is really great and will tailor their bras for free. I wish the department store here would do that.

I think if you go up a back size the cup size goes down one I think. Ima 34E now, which would be a 32ee if I was still 32. Bras are very annoying, must be extra tough for you! I had trouble finding dd's in normal stores - always stop at d!! I've ended up buying 2 packs so far, but it's my 2nd size already. Think it's likely to be 2 back sizes and up to 4 cup sizes from what I've read. Imhoping mine might last for 2nd try, but already filled up the 34e, and it was too big 2 weeks ago!!

I like figleaves too, they do some nice stuff, and do maternity brand hotmilk that does some sexyer maternity stuff

where is your bump pic jess? I'll have a peep! I'm currelty still looking fat! Hoping to pop over Xmas hols, before I go back to work and tell my students

my pic is on the bump pics on 2nd tri hun xxx you will prob need to go back a page on it xxx

looking great Jess! how lovely! xx might get OH to take pic of my 'bump' when he gets home. Lady at work today told me she couldn't tell and i was wearing tight t-shirt. she said doubt you'll show till your 5 months or so!

Yeah, the bras are a pain. I wish they weren't so expensive to get good ones. All of my pregnant friends buy cheapo bras at places like target and walmart, but they don't carry my size. I thought about buying some in a large back size and altering them with my sewing machine, but I barely have the time to hem my new maternity pants that are too long. I did find a nice wireless bra on sale, it's a size 38DDD and it's too big for everyday but is great for lounging at home and sleeping. You are right Lou, it's one cup size down when you go up a back size. Except if you go up two cup sizes :) which I think I have. I actually might still be a 30 back size because they fit on the loosest setting , but I don't like how they feel so tight. I really want to order some but I think I will hold off till I grow a bit more. Imagine how big we will get when milk comes in!!

I think I've been feeling all kinds of movement lately. But I'm still not 100% that's what it is. Are you guys feeling any movement?

Hope you're feeling well!

God knows how big they will get with the milk!! I'm sure I'm on edge of the next size up again, think I'm going to have to cram them in for a while! Wish I could pick cheap ones up from supermarkets - maybe if I go to a 36 back - but be too massive for me as only just 34 really. Think they should operate an exchange system for us as we go up a
d back down!!!

What do your movements feel like? I'm not sure if I'm feeling baby or wind, it doesn't feel like wind. Been getting some sharp pains that come and go at bottom right side of bump. Not sure what they are.

When's your scan again mama2b?

Yeah I'm not sure because what I'm feeling is really high up. It sort of feels like popcorn popping in my tummy. My scan is on the 28th! Two weeks from today!!! I always imagined I would be a lot bigger by my 19th week and by Christmas time. Maybe I'll grow a lot btwn now and then :)

I alway thought I'd look preg by Xmas too. Can't see it happening though!

I've been having popcorn popping feeling near top of bump too, nearer belly button. So maybe baby? Notsure where baby would be though!

Ekk 2 weeks away! You must be getting excited! Maybe you'll pop before then :)

I'm sure baby enjoys kicking my bladder! I'm going more now than first tri! Thought it's spose to get less!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->