Looking for bump buddy - due 30th May 2011

it'll probably be belly/side ...recovery position style...haha

bumps filling out more now, starting to fill out higher up gradually...

what times peep show on??? xx did you watch last weeks when she was giving birth?! xx

It's on Fridays I think, just watching last Fridays one on sky plus. Yeah saw that episode! OH said he worried about being there when he watches it on tv, but did tell him it's dramatised!

Not sure mines got any bigger, think it still goes in at belly button,

mines still mainly lower down belly button and below but gradually starting to fill out... midwife said all looked good and normal (whats normal in pregnancy) when she listened to babys hb today xxx

Yeah wonder what they consider 'normal' to be!!

Be nice to hear hb tomorrow. Only got 1 main question, have red lumpy rash on arms and back, and rash on boob. Doc had no idea what it was, think I found it online, but want midwife to confirm

that doesnt sound the best...is it itchy?? xxx

Have your boobs grown? I was sat at work today literally popped out of my bra...haha luckily no one saw...bra shopping time i think!! xx

It's really ichy, so bad, so hard to sleep at night with it. Rash just seems to be spreading really!!

God the've grown, one chest size and 2cup sizes. Got mine from mothercare. Have you been measured since preggo? Ha ha! Least no one saw!!

nope not been measured...to be honest i didnt think they'd grow....

before the boob job i was a 32a, now im a 32dd...well i was at least... now i'm falling out of a 32dd...haha

Guess its time to get measured again....more bloody money on bras...i had to kit myself out with a whole new underwear drawer in november last year when i had them done! haha xx

Mine were 32dd, now 34e. I have brought mothercare 2 pack, one light one dark. Bloody expensive, ESP as know they will grow again!!

Spose they would grow even with the In
plants in, as still get hormones so you could get much bigger!! You might have gone up to an E! I had gone up cup size by 6 weeks!! They just grew!!!

Hopeforly you can put your underwear away, then bring it back out next year :)

I put a post with pics in 2nd tri... I'm having a little boy!! :happydance: xx

Hi just back home, went out to see suede as oh birthday. Alls good, great scan!! Only thing is a fainted at gym today!! I have low bp! Will
post pics tomorrow

Congrats jess on your little boy!! Just what you thought xx

Yay, good news about the scan. Scary about fainting. Have you ever fainted before? Could you tell the sex from the scan? Did OH find out?

No never fainted before, was very scary. Just all of a sudden couldn't see, then just blacked out. They did finerly see, took a lot of poking as baby was upside down and legs crossed!! But oh knows

oooh so OH knows but not you.... Do you think you'll end up asking him at some point??

Wll... Me and OH decided to get a curry last night to celebrate and now i'm off work with a very upset tummy! Not my day today! Xxx

Lou, do you think it will be hard for oh to keep it secret. Will he tell anyone else? I would never be able to keep it secret or let oh know without me. Way too curious.

Sorry you're not feeling well today Jess. I live spicy food too but I usually get heartburn after eating it these days. Is you ms back?

I started out day 3 of no nausea drugs feeling very sick, Came to work and vomited:(. Actually when I felt it coming on I popped a pill in mouth but it was too late. By the time it dissolved my head was in the toilet. Felt a little better after but still not great. Really hope this ends soon. It's a rainy day today. Counting down less than 3 weeks til my scan :)

MS has gone....just curry gave me a poorly tummy...so back to work tomorrow for me!! haha

Hope your ms eases soon xx

Na he's really good, he'll enjoy pretending to slip up to people! I think I know what it is :)

sorry your tummy not been well today, pics lookgreat in 2nd tri! Need to upload mine on here!

Sori you ms still bad mama2b :hugs: hopeforly you'll come out other side soon. That 3 weeks will fly by!! Xx

Guess I'm the only one still in the ms club. I would like to cancel my membership but they won't let me :(.

Lou, what do you think it is then? Will we all be team blue? Or do you think your team pink? It's so exciting to think about it being a surprise. Maybe you should wait til the end since you waited this long.

We will be half way there in 3 weeks!!!!!! Can you believe
it? I'm not ready yet. We are planning to rearrange our house and start to get babies room ready over the holiday. But dh is interviewing for a job out of state so there a chance we may move!! Kind of worried about moving right now but it might be better for lo because the cost of living is way cheaper there and we could have a bigger place. We shall see.

We're moving end of march...:nope: not great timing but has to be done!!
Half way in 3 weeks...seems scary! haha... In 8 weeks we're at V-Day :happydance:

I'm thinking team blue at the mo. May cave at 20 weeks!

Can't believe we are almost 20 weeks, and 8 weeks till V day!! Seem still so unreal. Need to start planning things I think.

Ate the moves far ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"