Looking for bump buddy - due 30th May 2011

hey ladies!

Been working late shift the past week hence not been on much.
Woooo earlies this week the joys of being up at 5am!

We've already chosen names...

Conor james and niamh jasmine

(got a family tradition either all our first of middle names start with j... Not sure why but thought it was nice to do seeing as though baby wll be having OH's surname...although caught him looking at engagement rings so by the sounds of it i may hav his name too soon!)

We're pretty much set on them 2 names but we have got others we still like

Bumps starting to fill out at the top now too. How are you all doing? Xxxxx

Very exciting jess!! Wonder when he's planning it?? Lovely names, be nice to keep the tradition going. 1 day till our scans now!!

Wrapped some christmas presents today, bumps pretty much the same, I just look a bit fat, rather than preggers!!

Hey!

Jess, sorry to hear about all the work.. 5am is early, I thought 6 am was rough.

Nice names! And congrats on narrowing them down this soon. My sister is naming her boy Connor. I think it'll be Connor Ryan or Connor Matthew. We'll see. I like the girl name, but I've never heard it before, how is it pronounced? That's great news about catching OH looking for rings! Maybe he'll pop the questions over the holidays?!

We have a list of names for both but I think we are going to wait till baby comes to decide and we'll narrow the list down once we have our scan.

I am excited for you both to have your scans this week!

Well, this is the first weekend in a while where I felt like my old self. I actually wasn't too exhausted/sick to want to have friends over. So we have several people over for a crab feast (it's the start of crab season here). It was so delicious and I had a fun time. Only bummer is being left with a mess, but that's okay because Dh is on it :). I really hope this means I'm turning a corner and will have more and more normal feeling days. I did take my medicine yesterday morning, but I am going to try to go without today and hope or the best.

As for my bump...It's still pretty small and looks like bloat. Some of my friends say they see it and others say I don't even look pregnant. But, maybe they are just being nice. I def see it but it's pretty well hidden under clothes. Just when I wear tight things it's pretty noticeable, but it still doesn't look like a baby bump really. Hopefully the next month it will come out. I thought for sure by Christmas, but now I'm not so sure. How bout you guys?

niamh is the irish spelling of the name 'nieve' or 'neve' ...i just like to be different!!

Hes admitted hes planning to propose sometime before my birthday in march...haha wonder when though!!

So excited for seeing bean on tues...not long now....midwife tomorrow for bloods

possible i've got spd though so might have to be referred for physio :nope:

My bump is all below my belly button so just looks like bloated tummy. I'm just not sure when I'll be bumpy, thinking wAy after 20 weeks now.

Bless him, wonder when he'll do it??

Midwife on Tuesday for me

mama2b glad your starting to get some more normal days, hopeforly turn to more normal to sick ones. Sounds like you had a nice time xx

we have done the boys names, just girls to go. Going to narrow them down the decide when bubs here

Hello...I'm due on the 31st May, so 15 weeks tomorrow and so excited +)
xx

Hi kristine, welcome and congrats!!

How have you been finding it so far? Any bump yet?

hi kristine! Hope you and bump are well!

..... Well had my midwife appointment....god she is miserable! Haha.... Listened to little beans heartbeat again and got lectured about sitting with my legs crossed! Boooring!

Looking forward to scan time tomorrow....you excited lou??

Can't stop eating at the moment! Haha i'm going to be fat as well as pregnant at the rate i'm going!

whats wrong with having your legs crossed? i've to the midwife joy tomorrow!!

Yes very excited now, ummming and erring whether to find out sex or not, but either way can't wait to see bean!

He he! its not just you, i had beans on toast for lunch, followed by a packet of squares and 2 big triangle of tolberlone!!! I just can't stomach healthy food, i'm going to be a ton!!

if you have your legs crossed it will apparently give you pain as you get bigger in your lower back and hips due to bad posture. As ive already started getting back pain and hip pain i have to use a gym ball when im lounging about at home to sit on as it'll help with improving posture and that helps baby get in the right place for giving birth too....random or what!!

yey beann!! :happydance: sooo excited for tomorrow... OH is excited as he couldnt make the last private one and epu were absolute arseholes on my 13 week scan and didnt give us piccies or let us see bean properly xxx

So you have to sit on a gym ball?? surely that can't be comfy for that long as no back support and can't really relax and watch telle!!

Thats great he's excited!! hopeforly NHS be better at your 20 week one so you get a anouther good look too!! Mines at 12.50, whens yours?

i know...apparently it centres your posture.... sod that! when im at home and not sat at a desk i want to be comfy not sat on a gym ball!!

mines at 4pm :happydance:
hoping bean behaves so can see if beans a boy or girl!! xxx

Wonder if it's easy to tell by us, or if you need to be a professional!!

Can't believe it's comeround so quick.

Have you felt any movement? Think I might have felt something last week. Felt like a worm moving inside me!

haha wormy baby!! :happydance:

Had some funny little flutters just over a week ago and nothing since :nope:

hopefully i'll notice it more soon...can't wait!!

You decided if you're going to give in and find out yet? haha xx

Na still not sure!! Just really don't know at all!!

Do you think it's going to be boy still?

Thinking it could only be baby, as so weird!! Be nice when we feel it more. Just felt it once. I try poking it to try and get a reaction from it!!!

haha i do that sometimes...quick poke to see if i get one back...

i find that its more when im in bed especially if i lie on my stomach...must be babys way of telling me to stop squashing him!!

Yeah i think its a boy but OH thinks girl!

I wake up in morning now and on my side I have a lop sided bump!! Ha ha! Least I'm not alone with the poking! Not worked yet!!

I keep going from boy to girl, to boy to girl!! I have mo idea at all!! But don't mind either way

how do you plan to try and sleep on side? I have no control and just sleep front, back, side etc!!

i dont try haha... i sleep on my front and then if i roll over in my sleep well...theres not much you can do about it!!

I think as we get bigger we'll find a comfy position (or baby will) and we'll be stuck with that position...

As for the lopsided bump i have that in the morning if im on my side...so funny!! xx

I dont mind what bean is either....just excited to know for sure...but even if they tell me i'm not sure i'll 100% believe them until my 20 week scan..knowing my luck they'll get it wrong xxx

Yeah Ive heard that some change, but if boy more likely they are right!

Just trying to finish the girls names off in the book. Up to J, just watching peep show before we start again!!

Guess that's how it work, not sure how'll I'll get to kip though as I like to fall alseep on belly

the lopsided bump is so weird. Has your bump grown much more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->