• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for bump buddy - due 30th May 2011

Hey mam2b. They can do a manual turn, well try, but they are not very successful from what I've read and are painful. Will talk about it with mw but really not sure on it. If I go into labour and still breech they will do emergancy section. Fxed baby will turn soon. 1 week till I see mw again.

Glad you had a nice relaxing day! It's lovely to have relaxing days

well dh has put together the cupboard and waldrobe this weekend. I washed the baby clothes I have, so will try and see if we need anything. I haven't thought about hospital bag either, really need to as it's coming up so quick now! Some days I panic, other days I feel quite chilled. I need to get everything out of the boxes I think! Then feel better.

Howyou feeling about the birth? I'm not scared at mo. I'm
looking foward to wearing my nice summer clothes, but not sure if they will work with bf!

well dh has put together the cupboard and waldrobe this weekend. I washed the baby clothes I have, so will try and see if we need anything. I haven't thought about hospital bag either, really need to as it's coming up so quick now! Some days I panic, other days I feel quite chilled. I need to get everything out of the boxes I think! Then feel better.

Howyou feeling about the birth? I'm not scared at mo. I'm
looking foward to wearing my nice summer clothes, but not sure if they will work with bf!

I feel the same way about switching between panic and feeling relaxed. Although these days i have more days of panic. That's great you got to put clothes away. I am desperately looking forward to this but my DH is making me wait till all our projects are done. We get the new windows installed tomorrow and then we have to paint. I understand his point about waiting, but it doesn't make it any easier. I just won't relax till everything is in it's place. And I'm def losing sleep over it :(. This morning I was up at 5am and there was no getting back to sleep (although it would have only been two hours. Between the lack of sleep and pregnancy brain I was a mess today. Taking care of myself it hard enough but having to take care of a little person is even worse. There's so much to remember that I keep leaving the house and having to go back. My charge thinks it's hilarious when I forget my phone or one time I actually left the apartment with no shoes on :dohh:

Fluid was normal again yesterday. I made Dh come with me after last week because I was nervous. I guess I'll probably have to keep going every week for nonstress test and ultrasound (till the end), but as long as it's keeping baby safe it's not a big deal. And it's always fun seeing and hearing LO. Yesterday the nurse told me LO looks really long and has really big feet :thumbup:. She said she thought he would be really tall. Hopefully he'll take after his dad and not his short mom ;). Just hearing these little details made me so happy. I'm so looking forward to meeting him now!! Oh and I had BH contractions while getting the NST. 3 of them!! I didn't even feel them! Although I do feel them sometimes, mostly when I'm walking. Next week they check my placenta again so fingers crossed that goes well.

Lou, I hope baby turns for ya. If not I'm sure it will be just fine. Babies are born breech all the time.

As for the birth! I can't say I'm really looking forward to it. I just want baby to be out safe. I know it will be worth it in the end. So I'm keeping my eye on the prize :)

Hope you ladies are well. Jess we haven't seen a bump pic in ages!! Love to see yours too lou!

Well I'm in slow labour... Went hospital due to lack of movement on tues. Was put on monitor n having contractions ever 2 -3 minutes. Not dilated though bt they've said its too regular to be braxton hicks and I have them whilst resting and sleeping too. Apparently can go on for weeks and doesn't mean babys near at all as they can stop.

Not in pain jst like braxton hicks bt a little more uncomfy and alllll the time!

https://img577.imageshack.us/img577/1607/img2011040700217.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That's my little monkey this morning xx

Hi jess, are they monitoring you to see if they do start dilating, or would they start hurting or get the other labour signs? Glad your little monkey is doing ok xx your bump looks amazing! I have bump envy! He he! Have you had any changes in the contractions?

Mama2b hope your windows went in ok and you've got dh painting! I feel a lot better now all our funiture is up and things are away. Really need to do a hospital bag though, with a c section in mind. Great news that your fluid was back to normal, it must be nice seeing and hearing lo each week, and those details sound so sweet xx

At the races today for our wedding anniversary. Stayed at hotel over looking the race track last night and had nice meal. Irritable uterus playing up all week with painful contractions but think it's baby kicking lots and me moving more to get it to turn! I feel less stressed about them now at this stage. Got my friends spa hen do on Friday and have mother to be massage booked, looking foward to that!

Contractions still the same, getting a little more uncomfy bt think that's jst cos iv had them for a while now n I'm jst a bit achy frm them.
I've got to go back if they get more frequent or stronger bt they said unless I have a show or lose my waters jst to carry on as normal.

Have a lovely day lou and make the most of the weather!
Jst been n bought sum linen pants as offically giving up with leggings as I look like a beach ball on a stick haha xxx

Wow! Jess, look at your amazing bump. I think I've got a little bump envy too. Slow labor pains 2-3 mins apart, that seems pretty close. I wonder if you'll have them the next 6 weeks. I get the BH contractions quite a bit, but I guess that's normal. I am looking forward to going back on Tuesday for my ultrasound to check my placenta. And I'll find out how big LO is :). Well, the windows were installed and look great! They make a big difference in sealing the room. We will paint on Monday and then finally I can start setting up the room. We have just about everything we need at this point. I still need a breast pump and some other miscellaneous items.

Lou, that's fabulous you got a little weekend away. Are you both om mat. leave now? I have 4 weeks to go!! Plus, I told my boss I don't want to work any shifts longer than 8 hours. So, i should be able to make it 4 weeks. I am looking forward to a little time off. So I hope LO doesn't decide to come early. But we'll see what I say when I'm off work. Waiting around might drive me nuts. It's sort of nice to have distractions right now.

Here's a bare bump pic. My bump is so high now. Guess it's just cause I'm so petite.

https://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq305/abbieva/P1000573.jpg

Let's see yours Lou, it's been a while!

Awr your bump is lovely, I thgink mines only so low due to the fact he's now classed as engaged.
Not on mate leave yet, working until 1st of may. But really wishing I wasn't as soooo sore n tired at moment. Got a few days booked off week after next so only bout 14 days actually ledt in work thank god!

I haven't bought a breast pump yet think I'm going to see how breastfeeding goes at first then will get one if all goes to plan. We're ready for little man now jst need to wash his clothes! Xx

Yay! We can make it. It helps having a deadline. 20 days or 4 weeks doesn't seem like that long now. Just trying to take it day by day. It's a huge relief not working 8+ hour shifts. I was scheduled to work 10 hours on friday and was really struggling after 3 nights in a row of horrendous sleep. Thankfully I ended up getting off at 8 hours as my boss seems to be respecting my request off the bat. I really appreciate that. So much easier to make it through an 8 hour day than a 10 hr one. Even if it's a little less money it's worth it I guess. What I don't want is to go into labor totally exhausted.

Hey ladies, sorry my bump pic is late, had internet trouble for last few days. Changing our phone providor over, even though we are staying with the same broadband providor, they cut us off!!

My maternity leave starts 26th april, but it's easter holidays now so won't be going back after the holidays, so guess it kinda unoffically starts now!

Midwife today, baby still very much breech. 2 more weeks until i get referred. She said i could investigate anouther hopsital if i want a natural breech delivery. Still not very big bump!

Attachments

• 33+ 5 online.jpg
    33+ 5 online.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
Lou... Your bump is lovely, I feel like a bus compared to you both, I look gigantic :nope:

Had my midwife app yesterday, babys now further engaged than previously and I'm still contracting every few minutes.
Little man is back on the average line on the growth charts as he was under 2 weeks ago so looks like he might still end up being a little fatty! Haha

Had today off work as my spd was giving me grief, OH took day off too and we painted kitchen and rearranged bedroom. Only the front room left to do! Xx

aww bless him, bet he will be really cute! Thats great you got some of your decorating done. Have you got everything you need for the little man? Your bump looks great, not massive at all. Just looks so lovely! x

Not sure if a breech baby can engage?? Looks so small to me when i look down, bump seems a little lower today, haven't taken pic yet. Had upset tummy yesterday and today, and just feel bit weird with some period type cramps.

Lou, lovelybump! And you look like you haven't gained an ounce anywhere but the bump! I def gained in my hips/thighs/butt, etc. Still time for LO to move. Do you think you'll try a manual turn? Or try for the alternative hospital. Lots to decide.

Jess, you def do not look gigantic! I sometimes wish I had more a of a proper bump. I think my boobs are so big they overshadow my bump ;) And they are getting bigger!!! I don't fit into any of my bras anymore. Some more should arrive in the mail today. I really hope they fit and are comfy. I've been getting these awful line under my boobs from having to wear a 34 although I think I'm still really a 30 or maybe 32. I've had to get the 34 so the cups are big enough :(. PLus my sister told me her back size grew so much in pregnancy and mine hasn't seemed to at all.

That's great you got some painting done Jess. We are living in a mess right now with the bathroom and babies room being patched and painted. I haven't been able to shower for 2 days! But it will all be over by the end of the day and then we can finally set up the furniture and put things away!! Yay!!

Off to my OB appointment now. I've been rotating through all the docs in the practice because my OB might not be the one on-call when it's time to deliver. Today I'm seeing the midwife in the practice who I've heard really great things about. Incidentally he's the only male. After that I go for my ultrasound to check placenta and stress test. Really crossing my fingers all goes well with the placenta esp.

Lou, congrats on being on leave!! I'm so jealous. I am really counting down the days now. 19 to go for me!

Thanks mama2b. I'm not sure if i've put on elsewhere, i never measured my bum and thighs before and after. They are def less tonned which is why i cropped them out of the pic :winkwink:, but i've always been bottom heavy. It feels so good to be off work! Nothing to worry about or get up for!

Hope all goes well today, esp with placenta. let us know how it goes xx

Mama2b hope all goes well today

I've put on weight on thighs bum and face. Put on 2 and a half stone so far! Eeeek
Off work again today, got painting finished in kitchen yesterday and rearranged the whole bedroom and sorted all little mans stuff out. Only thing left to do is put his bedding on his mattress!
Although yesterday was productive its absolutley killed me off and I'm in agony today. So day off, feet up and take it easy so I'm hopefully back in work tomorrow! Xx

Take it easy today jess, hope you enjoy your nice relaxing day x

i'm off aquasize and swimming again today to see if i can move this baby!

Good news! Placenta moved and is no longer an issue. Baby seems healthy At 5lbs!! Didn't get any good 4d shots as he is so big now and was covering his face with hands. Head is very low now too. Have to pee even more! I'll be interested to see if I'm dilated next Tuesday. They routinely check cervix fir baby position at my ob. And also getting strep test. I must havd had a growth spurt because I took the little one I watch to gymnastics class and all the moms noticed I'm pregnant. I'm nit sure how they missed it before.

House is a giant mess. I went more than 2 days without s shower while they fixed and painted bathroom. Should be done (along with nursery today!) in the meantime all the baby things are in my bedroom and bathroom stuff is in kitchen. We painted the nursery a boring cream color. But it's light and bright and makes room feel bigger. In the bathroom we did light blue and I'm still getting used to it.

Jess, what color did u paint? Sounds like a lit of work. no wonder you need a break.

So tired today. At work at 7am! But I get off soon.

I think I've gained over 20lbs now. I stopped looking. Feel so big and my feet ache when j stand. 6 weeks to go!!

Lou I hope you can shake ghe baby into position. Did u try the music thing??

Mummylovesyou... Hi hope u and bump are ok...

Sooooo... Work have drcided they'll honour me holidays until 26th of april then I'm officially on mat.leave.

Started havin some pains in work, every 40 mins or so but not very strong like period style pains bit crampy and lasting about 40seconds... Could possibly be moving out of slow labour but triage said to jst call bk when they're regular or I lose my waters.
So at hme now resting up n wondering what's going on! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->