**Looking for Cycle Buddies** CD1-Feb 24

Clueless..What CD do you usually ovulate on...I'm a poas addict too..hehe..Well i hope you get a pos opk soon! And then will come your BFP!!!

Any day from CD16 to CD26 normally. My last 2 cycles have been shorter as I have used clomid. I'm not going to this time as my ovaries feel like a pair of tennis balls, so am giving them a break this cycle.

Have you been tempted to test yet?

Anyway goodnight , I'm off to get some :sleep: x

I did test today, but it was neg!! i have had such a bad day today!!

Don't let the neg test get you down, it's prob too early to tell, Butterfly kept getting negs before her :bfp:

Talking of Butterfly - has she left us completely now?

Feel free to have a moan, get it off your chest, but I hope today will be a better day for you :hugs:

Don't let the neg test get you down, it's prob too early to tell, Butterfly kept getting negs before her :bfp:

Talking of Butterfly - has she left us completely now?

Feel free to have a moan, get it off your chest, but I hope today will be a better day for you :hugs:

No not left you! how could I!
You're absolutely right though I did keep getting negs before positive. That's why I wish I'd waited to test....... easy with hindsight and easy to say especially when you have a POASA! :rofl:

Hey girls, well i wish i could say i had a good day, but i had a horrible morning..If you read my journal you will hear what i woke up to this morning!! And no it wasn't AF..Basically our truck got broken into in our garage, took my purse, wallet, sunglasses, GPS!!! I'm so mad!!! 2 more days till testing, hopefully i have some good news then!!! I sure hope so!!! Thinking about all of you!!!!

Hey girls, well i wish i could say i had a good day, but i had a horrible morning..If you read my journal you will hear what i woke up to this morning!! And no it wasn't AF..Basically our truck got broken into in our garage, took my purse, wallet, sunglasses, GPS!!! I'm so mad!!! 2 more days till testing, hopefully i have some good news then!!! I sure hope so!!! Thinking about all of you!!!!

Oh I'm really sorry to hear that hun. Keep your chin up. xxx

Hey Everyone! Sorry I have been a bit of a ghost!
Well I am on CD 12 and we have been having fun with the :sex:. No OPK this time, we are taking a more natural, loving approach. Felt a bit forced last time around. We may try the preseed this time but so far there has been no need.

Sorry about the break in want2bamom and good luck with the test! Here's to a :bfp:!

How is everyone else?

hey girls
Not much to report here, im on cd10 so still a few days away from ov.

Want2bamom- sorry about the break in, hope it gets sorted soon :hugs:

Take care everyone...here's hoping to lots of :bfp: 's
xxx

What a nightmare, that is so horrible :hugs:

And hello to everyone else too :wave:

I've been thinking about trying the sperm meets egg plan this cycle, does anyone follow this or know anything about it?

haha..i'm telling everyone cause i'm so excited!! My CD33 blood work confirmed that i did ovulate this month..i'm so happy!!!

Clueless- Stole this of a different thread, hope this helps. Sound interesting and if im not succesfull this cycle think i might do it :

"Perhaps you've seen other women online mention the "Sperm Meets Egg Plan" also nicknamed SMEP by those familiar with it.

The wonderful thing about this plan is that it will give you the best odds of ensuring that the sperm gets to your egg. Obviously if you have blocked tubes or other physical conditions barring conception, this plan will not help much, but if your body is primed and ready for pregnancy, this plan should give you an advantage that you may not have had in past months. But be forewarned... this plan requires some serious lovin'....

Here is the "Sperm Meets Egg Plan" crash course:

1. Buy 10 OPK tests PRIOR to cycle day 10
2. Starting on cycle day 10, do one OPK test EVERY DAY
3. Babydance (BD) EVERY OTHER DAY starting on cycle day 10 (hips elevated for 10-30 minutes after each BD session)
4. When you get a +OPK, babydance that day and the next 2 days in a row (so 3 days in a row total)
5. Skip one night and babydance once more the next day
6. Take a home pregnancy test (HPT) 15 days after the day you ovulated (or most of you will start taking your HPTs at 10-12dpo!)"

So there you have it. Simple??!!

Want2bamom- :happydance::happydance: thats great news, fingers crossed for this cycle!!

xxx

Clueless- Stole this of a different thread, hope this helps. Sound interesting and if im not succesfull this cycle think i might do it :

Thank you for that, I think I'm going to give it a bash. Can't do any harm can it? Will keep you updated...

Hopefully you'll get your :bfp: this month so you won't have to bother with the regimented :sex:

Thats ok clueless, hopefully its of some use!

At the mo the :sex: hasnt become regimentel but i do worry that it will one day. Only started charting, checking cervix and cm 2 months ago, as before that i was told that i needed IVF, but turns out that i dont. Thats the NHS for you :hissy: . So before that it was when we wanted with no expiry date (iykwim :rofl: ) And still managed to have 3 pg's (all mc's). But now im all into this charting stuff, so is OH actually, he works out his days by CD and DPO :rofl: .
Just hoping it doesnt become the same old same old.....

Sorry for blabbing on..:rofl:

Its very quiet here lately, hope all you girls are good xxx

Littlehush - Just being nosey, but how come you were told you needed ivf unnecessarily? Feel free to tell me to mind my own business, it's just I've had my own stresses with the NHS. When my OH went to collect the results from his 1st SA my old GP :devil: told him that he couldn't believe that he'd been sent to do one at all as he already had a child and then proceeded to read him my bloodwork results that I hadn't had myself, laughing and saying 'it is all her fault - no egg = no baby' and implied that it'd never happen with me :growlmad:

I've charted on and off since we've been trying. It's good that your OH is involved, the most detail mine prefers to be told are that conditions are favourable :rofl:

Though I did tell him about the SMEP and he was quite interested in that, probably because it removes all responsibility as you follow someone else's instructions :dohh:

Anyway, this blabbing on must be catching! How's everyone else? :hi:

clueless- feel free to ask hun. After 3 MC's i then had my ectopic which had to be removed, when they were doing the surgery they noticed that my remaining tube was damaged, i had adhesions and it was twisted. So they said that i would never conceive with that tube, and put me forward for IVF. That was with ex-husband and with probs in our relationship starting to happen we never went for the IVF (even tho we did kinda keep trying to old fashioned way for 3 years, but with no luck, so that kinda comfirmed what the doctors had said). Since then we split and i now have new partner, and i still thought i would need the IVF, but to my shock fell pregnant within 2 months of being with OH. And have had 2 more PG's with OH within 2 years of being together. So went to doctors to see what the hell was going on. It wasnt untill i had blood tests, HSG and scans done, that they comfirmed that all was normal and tube was working. Still the MC's they couldnt explain.
So im on baby asprin and extra folic acid and vits for now, and just keep on trying. I dont know what the next step will be if i do have another MC or just dont fall PG at all. We are just on our own for now.

Hope you got all that :rofl: Im sometimes not good at explaining things.

Doctors can be so insensitive sometimes, you just want to smack them, and its normally the ones who have children!

xxx

Well tested again today and it was a BFN!!! :( But still AF has not shown her face and i hope she doesn't!!! How is everyone doing!! When do you think i should test again??

What Dpo are you want2bamom?

I o'd today! We seem to be on the sperm meets egg plan even though we didn't mean to. We managed to get some :sex: in CD 11, CD 13, CD 14 (today) and hopefully tomorrow! I feel great this cycle and I am pretty relaxed.

Where is everyone else at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"