**Looking for Cycle Buddies** CD1-Feb 24

Hey Stewie hoping it is the baby getting comfy for you! :happydance:

Want2bamom - only a couple of days til ovulation for you :happydance: get lots of :sex: in so you can get your :bfp:.

I couldn't resist and I have POAS and yes I got a :bfn: :dohh: I hate to see it. It's an IC so I'm hoping that's why it was :bfn::hissy:

Thanks everyone! I will keep you posted. No POAS yet. I thought I would wait so I have more of a chance.

Want2bamom - good luck with the :sex:

Butterfly - since you are the POAS expert, when should I test? I am 8 DPO.

Hi Stewie - I'm only an expert in seeing those :bfn::cry:

I would suggest you wait until AF is due although this is easier said than done.

I am 10dpo and POAS this morning and saw yet another BFN hay ho

Happy St Patricks Day to everyone. :dance:

Hey ladies!! Thanks!!! I have a total PMA this time around and i'm really hoping for my :bfp:!!!! I should be due to ovulate on Thursday, so just getting as much :sex: as i can!! woo hoo! And have been using the preseed and oh what a difference that makes!!!

How is everyone else doing??:hugs:

Hi want2bamom - great news about the PMA and Preseed - keep up the good work!

No further developments my end!

Have fun want2bamom! :sex: woohoo
Nothing new on my end really. Some minor cramping...just the usual psychological symptoms! haha
I will be 10 dpo on wednesday. Will probably test on Saturday if the :witch: doesn't show up

Have fun want2bamom! :sex: woohoo
Nothing new on my end really. Some minor cramping...just the usual psychological symptoms! haha
I will be 10 dpo on wednesday. Will probably test on Saturday if the :witch: doesn't show up

Hey Stewie! Well i will have my fingers crossed for you that the wicked old :witch: doesn't show up!! I'm gonna hate the 2ww which i know is going to be coming up very very soon! hehe

Good luck to those testing shortly, hoping to see some :bfp:s!

Anyone else experiencing phantom pregnancy sympoms? I say phantom as I have often experienced them in previous months, but it doesn't stop me obsessing still :wacko:

And for those still in the business end of the cycle hope you're enjoying all the :sex:

Stewie:howdy:I take my hat off to you not testing!

Want2bamom- we'll keep you entertained in the 2ww - don't stress yet you've got at least a couple more days of :sex: :rofl:

Clueless - No symptom spotting here because I'd convinced myself last month I was pregnant when I wasn't!

Well my chart has taken a big dip this morning........ overlapped my chart from last month and it is almost identical so I expect the :witch: on Saturday........ didn't think it was my month......... just finished off the jam teacakes -:hissy: oh why did I do that

Clueless....I have had some symptoms but have convinced myself it is all in my head!

I totally forgot about this thread, where is my head at :rofl:
Im just going to say HI to all, as i think the last time i wrote here was on the second page :rofl:

Well im now 10dpo and even tho my temps look good i just dont 'feel it'. But i will just have to wait, still early!
I am just wishing the month away, cos if im not pg i just want to start trying again straight away..daft hey!

xxx

good to have you back littlehush

how long are your cycles normally? when do you think you'll test?

Im average 27 days but the last 3 months my cycles have been 25 days. I have some ic's arriving tomorrow, but im going to try and hold out till at least the weekend :rofl:

Im average 27 days but the last 3 months my cycles have been 25 days. I have some ic's arriving tomorrow, but im going to try and hold out till at least the weekend :rofl:

good luck with holding out on testing but do let us know if you give in to the temptation of POAS! :rofl:
:hug:

Littlehush, I am 10 DPO too. I am holding out until the weekend...that is the plan anyway. I am not sure I "feel it" either. I have had a few symptoms but I have been chalking those up to me getting excited! Mostly just cramping. Be in touch!

Hey girls :hi:

Stewie- Lets see if we can last till the weekend...maybe :rofl:

Not much to report from me, apart from :rofl: I have really bad cramps and backache, feeling tired (more of a lazy feeling really) sore bbs but not nips, running up and down the stairs is so painfull. Feels like the :witch: is on her way any moment now, but my temps say otherwise. I hate my body sometimes!

Same here, good luck to anyone testing today, sending you all lots of baby
:dust: :dust:

xx

Well i gave in, had some ic's turn up this morning..oh dear!!
And the answer was......:bfn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->