Looking for Cycle Buddies!! CD1 Feb 2nd/09! Today!

Don't know which calculator you girls are looking at but have you seen this one -
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/duedatecalculator.php

It's scary!!!!!

This is the one I was looking for Kath! Im getting obsessed!

It's the bit about when you'll need maternity clothes!! Note to self - MUST NOT SHOP!!!

:rofl::rofl:

I have strayed into the maternity section if looking at clothes online!! But i havent been as far as looking for buggies or nursery gear which i know some people do. In actual fact i have no idea where I would put a baby in my house!!

I have had a sneaky peak at the cots in the ikea catalogue and I do know that i want a backwards facing buggy but I'd draw the line at buying anything. I'm a bit superstitious like that!

Hi
I'm also obsessed with checking when i would be due and that calculator mrs G is brill, mine this month would be 8th November, I've also found myself looking at prams etc online and my sister has saved me a lot of her stuff like moses basket etc from her son who is 5 months old now so i'm desperate to get pregnant soon cause i don't want her saving them for no reason she may as well sell them if i don't get pregnant. Well its not long to go now before we ovulate are you all planning romantic weekends next week for valentines seen as we should all be around our fertile time then?

Hi BernieP

Hope she doesnt need to keep that moses basket for you to long! One of my good friends has an 18 month old girl and she is keeping her things for me, although we have been trying for 20 months now she refuses to give them to anyone else!

Yes we are lucky with valentines coming up! Dont think im due to Ov until about 19th, but im going to start the BDing on Valentines day and then through out the week. Will also start my OPK's about then as well.

Come on November babies, how perfect you will be home and settled for christmas and have the holiday period off work and hybernate and get ready to go back in the spring!

Can I join you? :D cd1 today.. well day 1 of another early MC but I;m counting it as cd 1! here we go again with cycle 6! Dont really have any idea when I'm due to O tho, it varies sooo much coz of the mc situation! Gunna take a much more casual approach this month, and pretty much just bd when we feel like it, and if we dont feel like it around O... nevermind! lol.

Gunna be on a break for 2 cycles after this too.. coz I dont want a baby born on top of xmas! OH's birthday is xmas eve... and he always hated it as a kid coz he missed out on proper birthday celebrations.. I dont want that for my child so we'll be preventing!

Lovely to have you here Ju_Bubbs, November babies are the way forward!

Lovely to have you here Ju_Bubbs, November babies are the way forward!

I agree!!! Like your thinking about the holidays too. I've worked out that with a Nov baby, I can go back to work in July just before the 6 wk holiday starts - good timing!!

I'm going for the twice a day approach this cycle. (Dh doesn't know it yet!!) It's half term next week and pretty sure ov will be due Monday so from Fri when I finish school its morning and night :sex: for us here!!

Pulling out all the stops eh hun, good for you and lucky DH!!

Was thinking of buying something sexy to wear as it will be valentines!

Good timing over half term as well, means you can have a nice relaxing week while the spermie and egg do all the hard work. For me its good timing as DH will be home and well rested during the day!

Pulling out all the stops eh hun, good for you and lucky DH!!

Was thinking of buying something sexy to wear as it will be valentines!

Good timing over half term as well, means you can have a nice relaxing week while the spermie and egg do all the hard work. For me its good timing as DH will be home and well rested during the day!

So he'll have no excuses when you get home!!!

well im on cd5 today think i might be ovulating soon though as at the moment im only having 20-24 day cycles i have been using the ferning microscope and i had abit of ferning today so thinkig it might happen in the next 2-3 days .good luck everyone

Evening all

Sorry but don't get much chance to use comp at mo!!

No reason for m/c found...just one of those things...it did happen while we on holiday in France too...although they were great the language barrier was a bit awkward!! My doctor here didn't seem overly concerned about it really.

Well started using OPK's only got feint 2nd line on Sat and Sun...today nothing at all!!! Going to keep on everyday and see if get anymore clearer lines!! Not thought about temping...not sure if I would be able to keep to a definate time every day!!!

Well try n get on a bit more often.

Jacci.xxx

Actually... I think I've just had a change of plan for this month, since we'll be having a lil reak to avoid an xmas baby. (my kids would never forgive me if santa didn't turn up coz I was in the labour suite :rofl:)

I've decided that OH is gunna be made a very lucky man this month.... We usually only have the time/energy to get a bit of bd in once, maybe twice on the day I get a positive opk....maybe his swmmers are being left hanging around in there too long and getting all old and wrinkly :rofl: never know.. maybe thats whats going wrong once they've done their fertilizing bit!!

So great that we're all so positive and excited this month. My first month on cbfm and now on day 7 of a usual 29 day cycle. Got a high on the monitor today which I think is a little premature but it's not a peak... But decided I would bd on high and peak days to give is the best chance this month.

How are you getting on with cbfm mrs g?

Fingers crossed for bfp's all round this month!

Xx

So great that we're all so positive and excited this month. My first month on cbfm and now on day 7 of a usual 29 day cycle. Got a high on the monitor today which I think is a little premature but it's not a peak... But decided I would bd on high and peak days to give is the best chance this month.

How are you getting on with cbfm mrs g?

Fingers crossed for bfp's all round this month!

Xx

:hissy:I'm on day 9 and still on lows!!!:hissy:

It's not too late... hang in there!

I'd be interested to hear how you get on as I'm considering cbfm but the cost is a bit prohibitive. I'm trying OPKs this time. Haven't got on terribly well with them before but willing to give it another shot.

It's not too late... hang in there!

I'd be interested to hear how you get on as I'm considering cbfm but the cost is a bit prohibitive. I'm trying OPKs this time. Haven't got on terribly well with them before but willing to give it another shot.

I got mine from ebay. stil £50 but cheaper than boots!!!

Actually... I think I've just had a change of plan for this month, since we'll be having a lil reak to avoid an xmas baby. (my kids would never forgive me if santa didn't turn up coz I was in the labour suite :rofl:)

I've decided that OH is gunna be made a very lucky man this month.... We usually only have the time/energy to get a bit of bd in once, maybe twice on the day I get a positive opk....maybe his swmmers are being left hanging around in there too long and getting all old and wrinkly :rofl: never know.. maybe thats whats going wrong once they've done their fertilizing bit!!

Sounds like he's in for a treat!!! My strategy is the more :sex: we have the better the chances!!! Glad to see you're thinking positive hun :hug:

Just noticed, it's cycle 6 for me too!!

I bought my CBFM new from Amazon for £59 and the ovulation sticks from ebay for £13 for a box of 20 so it's not that bad really! And after we've finished with them they fetch a high price on ebay even for second hand.... so should get most of the money back!

Another high today on day 7.... I have a very irrational fear that i won't get the high or little egg symbol and that i'm not actually releasing any eggies!? I've never experienced ovulation pains.... and i don't know if most people do or don't experience that. Some of my friends know what side ovary has released the egg and everything - NOT ME!! So i will await the peak and little egg symbol with great anticipation!!!

I think i just NEED to know that i'm 'working' properly and the reason we've not fallen pregnant is due to timing our :sex: at the wrong time! :blush:

What's everyone planning for valentines?

How long have you been trying? Have you thought of going to Dr's for tests just to be sure, its a simple blood test that confirmes whether you ovulate or not?

I see you are in oxfordshire me to, hope the snow has gone for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->