Looking for Cycle Buddies!! CD1 Feb 2nd/09! Today!

I think sometimes it's best they don't know too much!!! A little knowledge is a dangerous thing for a man!!!
If you're still getting dark opks then I don't think you've ov'd yet. I ov'd really late this month too (day 19 of 29 day cycle) so there is still time for you hun.

Sarah - it only takes one time remember! Jo said they only bd'd 4 times in the whole month when she got her :bfp:

Morning girls!

No sucess for me last night.... it's a long story but the short of it:

Last week hubby told me he was worried that his hernia operation about 7 years ago may have left him infertile or with problems down there! I brushed over it, but worried about it alot by myself... i looked it up on the net and asked on here and noone has been able to give me a definate answer about it so until proven otherwise i'm going to assume all is ok. (We've only been ttc for 3 months so i'm not on panic mode yet) but last night hubby mentioned it again and said he knows it's the 'right' time of the month so if we don't try then we can't fail!! (I WAS SHOCKED!!!)

He's having alot of issues over it obviously. He said that he doesn't want to stop ttc (i asked him did he want me to go back onto birth control) but he worries alot about the pressure his swimmers are under.

CBFM said another high today anyway.... and tesco opk test line was darker than control today ?? Having been keeping an eye on CP this month - it's been high and soft for the past 2 days. I don't usually go by cm as i don't get alot to go by...but usually plenty when doing the bed dance. I'm on day 19 of a usual 29/30 cycle so i'm very confused.

Hubby thinks i ovulated on tues/wed/thur so we may be back to normal in the bedroom dept. tonight.... thinking i should just trick him into believing i o earlier and then there'll be no pressure at the right time?!?! AM I A BAD WIFE?!

Sorry for the long long long post xxx

Oh hun i missed this post earlier, think we pressed post at the same time! Poor DH he is obviously a worrier like my DH who has had radiotherapy in the past and was worried about that. best thing to do is to go straight to Dr to have it tested, that way you know what you are up against, or that all is fine and he can stop worrying. I know when I was diagnosed with PCOS it actually made me feel a lot better as I knew what I needed to do to help things.

Good luck hun xx

I agree mrs g - i won't be informing hubby about ovulation at all from now on and leave all my babymaking implements (opk,cbfm etc) out of sight!

I Hope you're right about my ovulation... i'm day 19 today so maybe just a late cycle with all the added stress it's not impossible!!!

A question for you though - how long is a healthy lp (the time between ovulation and af?) and why is this important? - sorry if it's a daft question!!

x

Not an expert but I beleive that the longer the better cos it gives implantation a chance. If your body is prepping for :witch: very soon after ov, there is no chance of implantation. I think anything under 8 days is considered a problem. Am just going on things I've read on here. There is a whole thread on bvits in ttc products which help lengthen lp and/or move ov forward.

:hug:

HI ladies!

Well after a frustrating thursday, friday and saturday am (high on cbfm and NO bedding with hubby) On Sunday morning i finally got that glorious peak/egg symbol!!!!

So let me know what you think my chances are of getting that BFP ---

Sat am - high on cbfm
:sex: on sat night
sun am - peak/egg on cbfm
:sex: sunday daytime!
Mon am - peak/egg on cbfm

Would have loved to get in a quickie this morning but i had the monday morning blues so that was NEVER gonna happen!! I hope to persuade the other half to bd again tonight but just spoke to him on the mobile and he's not having a good day at work... so unlikely! - so the above is probably all we're gonna get this month.... honestly girls do you think i'm out this month?

Not at all!! If you don't get any tonight, maybe try tomorrow, early if you can. Remember peak on cbfm is just picking up the high lh levels and ov can be up to 36 hrs later. Egg can also be fertilised after ov.

Good work so far though!!!

Looking really good hun, i agree with Kath but dont stress over it those spermies can last good few days!!

In case you want to obsess

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms/

Well got one more session in early this morning with hubby.... and cbfm has gone back to a high so i have ovulated and now in my 2ww.

Sat: cbfm high BD
Sun: cbfm peak BD
Mon: cbfm peak -
Tues: cbfm high BD

How are you girls coping with the 2ww??

xx

I am not on my 2ww yet...Day 15 today and I don`t think I have ovulated yet but first month off the pill in 8 years so who knows when it will happen....I guess cos it is my first month TTC and we would actually not mind it not happening for a month or two (or three to try and get the wedding & international move done) but I am enjoying the practice!!! hehe!

I tried a couple of OPKs and got a feint pos on Fri (Day 11) and again today (Day 15) but they are so expensive so I think it best I wait on them for awhile and just let natures take its course for a couple of months to see if my cycle will regulate.

Question about EWCM...Does everyone get it? Is there usually a lot or not really (or does it really depend on the person and/or cycle)

Best of luck with your 2ww...I hope I will join soon! I hope BFPs are around the corner for you all.

I am not on my 2ww yet...Day 15 today and I don`t think I have ovulated yet but first month off the pill in 8 years so who knows when it will happen....I guess cos it is my first month TTC and we would actually not mind it not happening for a month or two (or three to try and get the wedding & international move done) but I am enjoying the practice!!! hehe!

I tried a couple of OPKs and got a feint pos on Fri (Day 11) and again today (Day 15) but they are so expensive so I think it best I wait on them for awhile and just let natures take its course for a couple of months to see if my cycle will regulate.

Question about EWCM...Does everyone get it? Is there usually a lot or not really (or does it really depend on the person and/or cycle)

Best of luck with your 2ww...I hope I will join soon! I hope BFPs are around the corner for you all.

Hi there!! I think everyone is different.... personally i hardly get any ewcm. This month i only noticed it on day 20 on going to the toilet once early in the day (literally only on wiping) but some ladies get quite alot! There was a link to a web site called my beautiful cervix (i think) that explained the changes and v.graphic pictures of cervix and ewcm (i get NOTHING like the amount on that website!) it's helpful but not for the squeemish (so don't look whiile eating your lunch!!! LOL)

As for OPK (try ebay for internet cheapies).... i think they take a month or 2 to get use to how dark the line gets (was my first month using them each day near ovulation this month and i thought i was ovulating each day for about 5 days!!! I didn't think the line could possibly get anymore dark but low and behold the next day it was darker!!!) Knowing how long your cycle is will be a huge help to you.

GOOD LUCK for the upcoming days!
x

LOL my beautiful cervix - that site is genius!!! The woman needs a medal for doing that!

ttcbabno1, I ov'd late on cbfm! Have heard a couple of other girls who did too??!! Like you said maybe all these months we've been missing that egg? I've been temping though, guess it's not as accurate??

My 2ww is DRAAAAAGGGGGGING!!

My 2ww has only just started and already seems to be hardly moving along at all!!!! DDDDDDDRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG alright!!!

I'm pleased i can get some uninteruped sleep though.... i was waking up loads in the night during ovulation for 2 reasons really (1.for a wee, 2. to see if i could arrouse hubby!!) Went to bed ultra early at 9:30pm last night and didn't even move until 7am!!
:sleep:

I'm not going to symptom spot at all this month - and going to try and check in onto BnB only once per day!! I think it's making me too anxious!!

Good luck to us all... :dust: :dust:
xx

Ahh, hun I know what you mean. Sometimes this site can be exactly what you need and other times hearing about SS and bfps/bfns just stresses you out more.
You know where I am if you need me.
:hugs:

Well I am ovulating (I think!) and got a positive on an OPK plus EWCM and ov pain...so I think it is happening!

OH is going to get lucky tonight!! hehe

Most of you are in your 2WW now so I am hoping that you all get your BFP soon!

This is a bit of a tester month for us but we are having fun trying!

Baby dust to all

Well I am ovulating (I think!) and got a positive on an OPK plus EWCM and ov pain...so I think it is happening!

OH is going to get lucky tonight!! hehe

Most of you are in your 2WW now so I am hoping that you all get your BFP soon!

This is a bit of a tester month for us but we are having fun trying!

Baby dust to all

How did you get on? I hope you both made the most of ovulation!!! Welcome to the 2ww.... i'm 9DPO and will hold out to test until sunday (i hope i can hold out that is!)

Fingers crossed you're a first time lucky!!! xx

well I definitely ovulated and I am 4DPO now.

I am going insane with the symptom spotting (even though I know you can`t have symptoms this early on)- it is so bad I can not concentrate at work.

I want to test to so badly even though I know it would be negative and a waste of money.

I am desperate to know though.

How is your 2ww going?

well I definitely ovulated and I am 4DPO now.

I am going insane with the symptom spotting (even though I know you can`t have symptoms this early on)- it is so bad I can not concentrate at work.

I want to test to so badly even though I know it would be negative and a waste of money.

I am desperate to know though.

How is your 2ww going?

Hi there!! The 2ww is horrible but hold out and you may get the biggest suprise one can possibly get!

I'm 13DPO - tested this am first on a tesco own brand (vvv.faint bfp) then on a cb digi and got a PREGNANT 1-2weeks!!!

:bfp::bfp::bfp: :cloud9: :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Fingers crossed for a sticky bean. xx

ttcbabyno.1- OMG, congratulations on your BFP!!!

I am freaking out because I am having cramps quite bad (but bearable) but it is way too early for af and they feel as if they are more to one side than the other. I am 6DO today- I had a dip in my temps and I feel a bit nauseous. I can not tell if it is in my head or not. I have also had creamy cm the last couple of days...

Going to test in the morning- I know it is early but I will have to test. lol, I won`t be able to help myself.

How have the others trying this month gone?

ttcbabyno.1- OMG, congratulations on your BFP!!!

I am freaking out because I am having cramps quite bad (but bearable) but it is way too early for af and they feel as if they are more to one side than the other. I am 6DO today- I had a dip in my temps and I feel a bit nauseous. I can not tell if it is in my head or not. I have also had creamy cm the last couple of days...

Going to test in the morning- I know it is early but I will have to test. lol, I won`t be able to help myself.

How have the others trying this month gone?

I think most of the others have moved over/back to a thread called something like - cycle buddies jan 6th ?? can't remeber exactly.

How did you get on with testing????
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back