Looking for Cycle Buddies!! CD1 Feb 2nd/09! Today!

CBFM girlies - tell me what you think....

Phoned CB helpline today, to tell them how s**t I think their expensive little machine is... yes, I'm still getting lows! Anyway they said I may be poas too long (more than the 3 seconds it says) and this can cause problems in the monitor reading the stick. Surely too much pee on stick is better than not enough??

Its never come up with an error, just low after low. Do you think they could be right or were they just fobbing me off with bullcrap??!

Thats stupid i agree with you Mrs G surely too much is better than not enough, and if there is a time limit for maximum peeing they should tell you, I hope you get your high and the other good reading soon (sorry forgot what its called). Have you been BDing despite the low readings? cause you may get your BFP anyway without clearblues help, good luck x

Hi hun! You have every right to be frustrated with them.... they should be more precise if it could cause inaccurate readings!!

When i pee in the mornings i have to admit i leave it in mid stream urine for 5 sec then i leave the stick on the side for about 30sec-1min before i put it in the machine (i've noticed the pee takes a while to absorb all the way up the stick).... i've also seen a blue line (like on a normal ovulation stick) don't know if that's normal? Once the stick is in the machine i go back to sleep for an hour, and then when getting up for the day i turn it on, take the stick out and hope for that peak/egg symbol.

I've been on highs since about day 8 (day 13 today).... so reverse frustration for me! Too many highs (been with hubby for 9yrs and we agreed to just take things easy for 6mths! No ovulation kits etc.... woops! LOL So me jumping on him each day for the last 5 days - he know's something is up with that! But to be fair i don't hear him complaining!!! HE HE HE)

These things do take a month to 'get to know you' as i've been told (I'm so frustrated with that comment that i want to hit people when they say it!) I'm not a patient person!
What day are you on? How long is your cycle normally?

xx

Thanks girls!!

Cycle is usually 28. Have ov'd as late as cd19 before but have been on bvits which bought it forward to 15 last month cd15 today). Interesting what you say about leaving it to soak up the stick. Might try that tomorrow. I've had 2 lines when i take it out, not equally dark though. Don't know if this is just a glorified opk???

:sex: every day since Friday. DH is away for a week from Sat so have told him he needs to keep it up (!!) til next Friday.

ttcbabyno1 - LOL! I do that too, pretend like it's no big deal, not really oving, but we MUST :sex:!!!

:hug:

What lengths we go to hey!!! LOL I just can't bring myself to telling him that i'm ovulating NOW so we must do the bed dance - it's so not me and very killing the moment i think!

I say hang in there until day 19/20 and try peeing for 5 sec and leave it to soak up the stick a little bit! If still nothing 1) Demand that clearblue refund your money! But keep the machine for another month or so it can 'get use to you!' (god, i'm going to punch myself for using that term twice now!) 2) Go to the Dr's and at least you're armed with a prediction kit that has failed to detect ovulation. You can then get them to start looking into if you're ovulating!

I decided before i bought the monitor that if cbfm doesn't detect ovulation i'm straight down the dr surgery to start the bowl rolling on what's going on. They can't insist you try for 1 year if you have proof there may be a problem.

On the bright side you still have 4 days..... that could be 3 highs and a peak!!! Stay positve hun, i'm right there with you (just in reverse)!

xx

Hey did i mention i'm a Mrs G aswell....Don't want to give too much away about myself as to be honest we're not telling anyone that we're trying to concieve! x

Hey, snap!!! No-one knows we are ttc either and so far no-one we know has rumbled me on this website!!!

:hugs:

ttcbabyno.1 why don't you just attack him instead of telling him!!! :shock:
:rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I tried that method last night (just jumping on him!) Didn't get me anywhere!! We ended up having an arguement, and me feeling all rejected!

:dohh:

Have sent him an appologetic text this morning, so hoping for a make up bonk later tonight!!!

Mrs G - how did you get on this morning??? I had another high today (day15) which i think makes about 7 in a row!!??? WHY WHY WHY - :hissy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I tried that method last night (just jumping on him!) Didn't get me anywhere!! We ended up having an arguement, and me feeling all rejected!

:dohh:

Have sent him an appologetic text this morning, so hoping for a make up bonk later tonight!!!

Mrs G - how did you get on this morning??? I had another high today (day15) which i think makes about 7 in a row!!??? WHY WHY WHY - :hissy:

I'm sure your peak is just around the corner hun.:hug:

I took your advice and left the stick on the side and watched the blue creep up the little window before I put it in and.......

I GOT A HIGH!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited!!! (how sad!!)

Hope all you CBFMers are getting to the good bit now, this is when the thread starts getting busy with ovulation and BD woes!!!! 2ww here we come!!

Kath - :happydance::happydance::hug::hugs::happydance::happydance: So happy you got a high!!!!

Hope all you CBFMers are getting to the good bit now, this is when the thread starts getting busy with ovulation and BD woes!!!! 2ww here we come!!

Kath - :happydance::happydance::hug::hugs::happydance::happydance: So happy you got a high!!!!

Thanks hun! Just hope it sticks around for tomorrow, or better still changes to a peak!!!

Hope you're not feeling too rough. This :sex: everyday is tough to keep up!!!

Thanks hun! Just hope it sticks around for tomorrow, or better still changes to a peak!!!

Hope you're not feeling too rough. This :sex: everyday is tough to keep up!!!

This is when DH/OH get the ride of their life!!! :rofl::rofl: It is a bit tiring though. But, saw on a show the other day that the testosterone in sperm is an anti-depressant!! Sooooo..bring on the anti-depressants!!!!!!!

so Mrs G the suspence is killing me..... what did you get this morning???? I got ANOTHER high (that must be 8 in a row now!) but a bit relieved as i didn't get that make up :sex: ...... i think i've been putting too much pressure on hubby this month. I decided we would bed on each high and peak to give it the best chance possible but that was before all these high readings!!!!! So understandably he feels it's become more like baby making not making love.... and after a few months of that we're soooo over it!

Just re-read that and it sounds terrible.... we should be pleased but i'm getting a bit down about not being sucessful each month!

Anyway..... positive thoughts from now on only! - we've not had our peak or egg yet but i'm feeling confident that it's on it's way. For the first month i've had niggly pains on both my left and right sides (fingers crossed that's ovulation pains!) Never had that before, and just when i think it's on my left side i get a dull aching on my right! So no idea what that's all about?!?! - Anyone get ovulation pains? It's the kind of feeling i get when af is a day away, but that's obviously not what it is!!!

I want us all to go from cycle buddies to BFP together so we can be bump buddies!!!! So how's it going for you all??

:dust: :dust: to us all!

Hi
High again today, still getting "not quite dark enough to be positive" opks.
I know what you mean about :sex: every night. I thought I'd ov on Monday so we've bd'd every day from last Friday. Even if I get a peak tomorrow, we'll still have to bd Thurs and Fri just to be safe!!! DH is away from Sat - he'll need the rest!!!!

:hugs:

:happydance::happydance:Positive OPK:happydance::happydance:

Soo happy, although i had creamy cm today, but hoping for more ewcm tomorrow, day 16 same as last month.

Glad to see all the highs, you are all so good with all the BD we only started yesterday but ive been quite ill and didnt think we would be up for it last night but i had an energy rush!!

:happydance::happydance:Positive OPK:happydance::happydance:

Soo happy, although i had creamy cm today, but hoping for more ewcm tomorrow, day 16 same as last month.

Glad to see all the highs, you are all so good with all the BD we only started yesterday but ive been quite ill and didnt think we would be up for it last night but i had an energy rush!!

YAY!!! so pleased for you hun!!
Go get :sex: !!

ANOTHER HIGH today.... i've lost count but i think that's high no.9 this cycle!!!???

Dull pains on both sides still hanging around (not sure if it's o pain as i've never had that before!?)

Mrs G... any peak/egg symbol today? I'm hoping it comes for you soon as your hubby is away soon isn't he?!

I'm so anxious already and i'm yet to get to the 2ww!!!! This month is going to be real agony!!!!:dohh:

I've caved in and been to tesco today to get ovulation strips as i just don't believe my cbfm anymore.... just did one and it's positive - i'm ovulating!!! I'm absolutely gutted... firstly cbfm didn't detect it?!?!?! and secondly hubby's been off work today with a stomach bug, so he's sooooo not going to be up for :sex: tonight!!!! What can i do girlies??

HELP!!!! xx

Do ANYTHING to make him feel better hun! Also remember that you will ovulate 12-36 hrs after a positive OPK, ive actually got a second positive OPK today, so there is still time (possibly) over the next 2 days for you.

Whoooohooooo for ovulating though, but boooo to the nasty CBFM!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->