Looking for Cycle Buddies!! CD1 Feb 2nd/09! Today!

Hi girls, sounds like there's gonna be quite a lot of :sex: tonight!!!

I got.......................

A pos opk (NEVER had one before!!!) and........
A peak on cbfm!!!!!!

So excited (how sad am I!!)

Sarah have you got any preseed, I always use it in absence of ewcm.
ttcbaby, maybe your levels weren't high enough this morning, I heard that lh level rise during the day.

FX for us all girlies
Kath xx

:dust:

Hey girlies can I join you? Mrs G what ever you make sure you use the same pillow!!!

Best part of the month ladies, lets get them caravans a rocking and those eggs a catching!!!

Catch the eggy! Catch the eggy! Catch the eggy! Catch the eggy!Catch the eggy!Catch the eggy! CATCH THAT EGGY NOW!!!!!!

Good luck all, lets bring back some BFP's!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You girls crack me up!!! Hubby seems to be feeling a little better, so i'm hoping for some action tonight!

Congrats on the peak Mrs G!!! - I bet you're right about my peak - I'll probably get it on cbfm tomorrow am which means i need to pounce on a ill hubby 2 days in a row (what are my chances of getting that!) I'll try and convince him to take a second day off work tomorrow cause i don't work on fridays and get in some action tomorrow too!!!!:blush:

GO GET THOSE EGGS LITTLE GUYS!!! xxxx

You girls crack me up!!! Hubby seems to be feeling a little better, so i'm hoping for some action tonight!

Congrats on the peak Mrs G!!! - I bet you're right about my peak - I'll probably get it on cbfm tomorrow am which means i need to pounce on a ill hubby 2 days in a row (what are my chances of getting that!) I'll try and convince him to take a second day off work tomorrow cause i don't work on fridays and get in some action tomorrow too!!!!:blush:

GO GET THOSE EGGS LITTLE GUYS!!! xxxx

Yeh, I think you should get a nice friday off and spend it making babies!!!! FX for that peak tomorrow. :hugs:

Morning ladies!

Well, well, well.... don't know where to start with this one - Last night hubby refused point blank any bedroom activity. I started off going in for just a cuddle in bed, then my hands started wandering a bit and he just grabbed my hand and said i'm not having sex, lets get that straight!! So i turned over in a huff. He left for work this morning (so much for a day of babymaking
mrs g!) as if everything was ok. So i just thought to myself i'll butter him up tonight! Did the poas for cbfm expecting a peak/egg because of the tesco ovulation test was positive yesterday and got.... ANOTHER HIGH ONLY!!!

WTF??? I don't know where i'm at now... if cbfm is right then i'm slightly happy as no bedroom activity since last weekend. But if it's wrong and it's missing my peak and ovulation then i'm soooo angry with spending money on it and at my hubby for not making the most of O time!

The ovulation test i did yesterday from tesco - the control line was the same darkness as the test line (within 3min) I had to read the instructions again cause i didn't know which one was the test line! So that would mean i'd ovulate within 24-36 hours ????? So why hasn't cbfm detected anything this am (i went to the loo at 11:30pm last night and didn't go again until 7:10am this morning when i tested with cbfm).

Sorry for the long post but i'm so desperate for this month to be the one... that i can't believe it's not going straight forward! :muaha:

Oh hun, sorry to hear you're having a crap day..
What cd are you on? Does the opk say equal darkness is pos? The superdrug ones I've got say it has to be darker than the control. You might find you're just oving later that you thought. According to temps and ff, I ovd on cd15 last month. This month with cbfm its looking like today cd19.
You're still in with a chance hun. Just pull out all the stops later for some def :sex: It only takes one time remember and the fact you haven't had it for a few days means there'll be millions of eager little :spermy: ready and waiting for that egg!!!!!

:hug:

Thanks Mrs G you've made me feel SOOOOO much better!!! I've dashed in to read the instructions again - "POS - if the 2 lines are viaible, but the line in the test region is the same as or darker than the one in the control region. Indicates you will probably ovulate in 24-36hrs". So it's not all that bad really, i'll o in 24hrs from 5pm yesterday - so that mean we must :sex: tonight, and tomorrow!!! Which is possible as we're always more 'active' at the weekends!

I have the day off to myself to tidy the house, do the washing and the ironing, then cook a lovely dinner .... so he's no reason to start the eve in a mood!!! Then if i supply him with a bottle of red wine and practice the art of seduction he'll be putty in my hands!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

so plan of action is -

1) :laundry: 2):iron: 3):dishes: 4) :wine: 5) :kiss: 6) :sex:

:happydance::happydance::rofl::rofl::rofl::happydance::happydance:

I think somewhere between 5 and 6 you should also include :flasher:

Go get that egg!!

ooohhh, good point! .... but desperate measures hey girls!

:rofl:

The posts are so much more interesting at BD time dont you think!!!!

Good luck tonight ladies, I didnt get any last night either which i was very annoyed at as i had done it while off work ill with a cold, and once i was feeling better last night DH was tired!!! Ive told him he wont get away with that tonight, its the last attemp for this cycle on the off chance i ov'd today.

Could someoone take a look at my FF chart, its my firt month temping and I havent been very good at it admitedly!

Just wanted to say seduction plan working so far!!!

I don't chart and would have no idea what i'd be looking at hun so can't help you there i'm afraid!! - Good luck tonight though :happydance:

catch those eggs spermies!!!

Morning ladies, hope we all had a productive night!

Morning girls!

No sucess for me last night.... it's a long story but the short of it:

Last week hubby told me he was worried that his hernia operation about 7 years ago may have left him infertile or with problems down there! I brushed over it, but worried about it alot by myself... i looked it up on the net and asked on here and noone has been able to give me a definate answer about it so until proven otherwise i'm going to assume all is ok. (We've only been ttc for 3 months so i'm not on panic mode yet) but last night hubby mentioned it again and said he knows it's the 'right' time of the month so if we don't try then we can't fail!! (I WAS SHOCKED!!!)

He's having alot of issues over it obviously. He said that he doesn't want to stop ttc (i asked him did he want me to go back onto birth control) but he worries alot about the pressure his swimmers are under.

CBFM said another high today anyway.... and tesco opk test line was darker than control today ?? Having been keeping an eye on CP this month - it's been high and soft for the past 2 days. I don't usually go by cm as i don't get alot to go by...but usually plenty when doing the bed dance. I'm on day 19 of a usual 29/30 cycle so i'm very confused.

Hubby thinks i ovulated on tues/wed/thur so we may be back to normal in the bedroom dept. tonight.... thinking i should just trick him into believing i o earlier and then there'll be no pressure at the right time?!?! AM I A BAD WIFE?!

Sorry for the long long long post xxx

Good morning, what a lovely day it is today I might try and get out in the garden!

No BD again for me last night but think im a few days past Ov anyway. Hope you were all better than me. We didnt BD half as much as last month so im now stressing! Hopefully if I Ov'd on CD 16 and we BD'd 14 and 15 we should be OK???

Should mention that i'm 28 (29 in May) and hubby is 35 (36 in Oct) he wants to finish having a family when he's 40.

You have time hun! Why is it men have such strict rules in their heads!! Im sure No.1 will be coming along in about 8-9months and then if No.2 isnt here before he is 30 he will think what a silly rule i made myself!

Im 30 this year, eek!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"