• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**LOOKING FOR FIREWORKS** JULY TESTING THREAD** Waiting For A LIL SPARK!!

I am not too bummed about not getting pregnant last cycle. However I really really want to get pregnant this month! My due date would be April 19 and I have just enough sick leave to take off of work until the school year ends on May 30th and then I would get 2 months off for summer. So really praying hard for an April baby!

That's awesome! Same here! For the last couple of months when AF arrived I've been all, "Meh. I didn't want to be out during testing and end of year activities anyway!" :)

But now the pressure is on! Oh no! :p

I am not too bummed about not getting pregnant last cycle. However I really really want to get pregnant this month! My due date would be April 19 and I have just enough sick leave to take off of work until the school year ends on May 30th and then I would get 2 months off for summer. So really praying hard for an April baby!

That's awesome! Same here! For the last couple of months when AF arrived I've been all, "Meh. I didn't want to be out during testing and end of year activities anyway!" :)

But now the pressure is on! Oh no! :p

Testing starts here in March and runs through the end of the year. I'm a high school counselor so I give all the tests from state and district tests to SAT, ACT and AP exams. I actually want to be out and miss some of the testing!

I hope we both fall pregnant this month so we can be bump buddies!

Testing starts here in March and runs through the end of the year. I'm a high school counselor so I give all the tests from state and district tests to SAT, ACT and AP exams. I actually want to be out and miss some of the testing!

I hope so too!

My third graders take their state tests at the end of April, and I wouldn't like to be gone while they prepare.

You mentioned taking B-Complex... what are the values in yours? I bought 100mg tablets of B6 yesterday, then came home and read that was too much. Oops! So I went out and bought B-Complex today, but the only options were 12.5mg or 100mg again - nothing in between. I don't know if I should cut the 100 mg B6 tabs in half, or take the way smaller dose in the B-Complex tabs... It's all very confusing!

I hope so too!

My third graders take their state tests at the end of April, and I wouldn't like to be gone while they prepare.

You mentioned taking B-Complex... what are the values in yours? I bought 100mg tablets of B6 yesterday, then came home and read that was too much. Oops! So I went out and bought B-Complex today, but the only options were 12.5mg or 100mg again - nothing in between. I don't know if I should cut the 100 mg B6 tabs in half, or take the way smaller dose in the B-Complex tabs... It's all very confusing!

I'd like to get pregnant soon because I would love to move to San Diego and won't do that with a baby already in tow. However, if we are pregnant, both my husband and I have decided that we would put our move on speed mode because we would love to raise a baby in California.

These little "maybe babies" have no idea how much is riding on them :happydance:

I hope so too!

Mine is a B complex. It's called Nature Made Super B-Complex. It has B6 2 mg, B12 15 mcg, and then a bunch of other stuff like vitamin C and folic acid.

My youngest daughter will be a 3rd grader this year. My oldest is going into 5th! We start the high stakes tests in 3rd grade too. Poor kiddos!

Mine is a B complex. It's called Nature Made Super B-Complex. It has B6 2 mg, B12 15 mcg, and then a bunch of other stuff like vitamin C and folic acid.

My youngest daughter will be a 3rd grader this year. My oldest is going into 5th! We start the high stakes tests in 3rd grade too. Poor kiddos!

I'm going to go with the B-Complex as well. https://www.kingwood.com/message_board/chat/templates/standard/img/emoticons/thanks.gif

It is so hard to watch a bunch of fresh little 3rd graders walk into the room at the beginning of the year knowing that in a few short months they're going to have to deal with such a monster of a test. :cry:

Yes since you had your scan all you have to do now is wait...sounds easy but that's the hard part!

Sis: AF for me!

What a bitch! I had high hopes for you this month. Sorry Hun. Xxx

I take 100 mg B6 and my FS said that it was fine!!! I'm not sure where u read it's to much!!:shrug:

:witch: arrived - I'm out!

This cycle was my first time to ovulate in a loooooooong time, so though I'm annoyed, I'm still kinda proud. Progress is progress, right?

I suppose that my luteal phase is only 9 days. Another thing to worry about... I picked up some B6 today. We shall see...

Good luck to the ladies still waiting to test!!!

Bummer! I'm so sorry the witch caught you. X

Sorry to everyone that is out :hugs:

Welcome back gardeninggirl!!!!!!
I hope you had a great and relaxing holiday :flower:

I take 100 mg B6 and my FS said that it was fine!!! I'm not sure where u read it's to much!!:shrug:

What dose did you start with? Did you start at 100? I kept reading accounts from women who started with lower amounts and then worked up to 100. Do you take them with anything else? I already take prenatal vitamins, but they only have around 2 mg of B6.

No I just take B6, D3, Folic acid and Baby Asprin!!! My FS made me stop all my other supplements cuz I did Femara this month!!!
I won't start Prenatals until I'm PG!!!

why Baby Aspirin? What does it do?

It assists with implantation by increasing the blood flow to the uterus thus helping to create the infamous "triple Stripe" or trilaminar lining.

All IVF patients are instructed to take it to assist in the process.

why Baby Aspirin? What does it do?

It assists with implantation by increasing the blood flow to the uterus thus helping to create the infamous "triple Stripe" or trilaminar lining.

All IVF patients are instructed to take it to assist in the process.

Do you take it every day or just during parts of your cycle?

Good luck with your transfer today!!!

Thanks for that Brandy? Do you just take it in the TWW?

You take it every day 81MG through your entire cycle. The doctor told me to continue to take it through the first trimester as well since it will help with the placenta growth.

Ugh sorry for the AF's over the weekends. :-( Next month will be the month!!! There needs to be a few more BFPs here... especially if mine doesn't stick.

Sofa - I take baby aspirin b/c I have the MTHFR gene mutation - I'm supposed to be more prone to bloodclots.

Good luck ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"