• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**LOOKING FOR FIREWORKS** JULY TESTING THREAD** Waiting For A LIL SPARK!!

Hey I have 16 yr old and a 6 yr old so we have been through it all!! I would love twins but I'm sure I would be exhausted if they where both like my 6yr old!!!
:rofl:

Dr just called and said all 12 are doing well and that he wants to do a 5D transfer so I go Monday at 2:15 to pick up the embabies!!

Dr just called and said all 12 are doing well and that he wants to do a 5D transfer so I go Monday at 2:15 to pick up the embabies!!

Brandy, that's great news!!!! <3 So excited for you <3 Huge hugs :dust:

So how does that work do they just implant them right then and there???

Just wondering cuz it might have to be our option to get the Sis or siss we r looking for!!

Hello Lucylake I See u gt a BFP today.... Congrats!!! U should have been on the thread to bring us some luck!!! ;)

Just wondering cuz it might have to be our option to get the Sis or siss we r looking for!!

Ya the procedure to transfer them to my uterus is only about 30 seconds. Its just like having an IUI. They will have an ultrasound watching and he will insert a tube that he premeasured specifically for my uterus and will drop the embryos at the top of the uterus near the fallopian tube where they would normally enter.

Then its all out of our hands.

Ya the procedure to transfer them to my uterus is only about 30 seconds. Its just like having an IUI. They will have an ultrasound watching and he will insert a tube that he premeasured specifically for my uterus and will drop the embryos at the top of the uterus near the fallopian tube where they would normally enter.

Then its all out of our hands.

Thank you for sharing this!!!

So did u do any PGD or do they not tell u that???

And if u do the 3 what about the rest can they freeze those at that state ??

Sorry for so many questions guess I'm just trying to plan ahead of time... Plus it's all very Fascinating !!!

So did u do any PGD or do they not tell u that???

And if u do the 3 what about the rest can they freeze those at that state ??

Sorry for so many questions guess I'm just trying to plan ahead of time... Plus it's all very Fascinating !!!

They can do PGD however I didn't elect for it.

All remaining embryos will be frozen immediately for future use. Once the embryos are frozen if I wish to try again I can do so during any cycle without having to go through all the shots and torture. They just thaw some and toss them in LOL

That's sounds good so u only have to pay for the IVF once and then get a few tries at it!!!

Cuz they discussed the cost w us and it wasn't cheap!!! That's good to know its not just a one time deal!!!

That's sounds good so u only have to pay for the IVF once and then get a few tries at it!!!

Cuz they discussed the cost w us and it wasn't cheap!!! That's good to know its not just a one time deal!!!

Its about 15k with testing, meds, and procedure for a fresh embie transfer like the one I am doing.

It costs about 4000 for them to thaw an egg and transfer it to you

And to store the frozen eggs its about 2000 a year.

Thanks for the info Brandy and best of Luck to U On MON!!!

Big temp drop yesterday and another one today down below cover line. But no AF yet. I can't believe she is making me wait so long for her. This is the longest cycle ever.

This has been a long cycle for me too...

I had my giant temp drop this morning right on time and I'm cramping so AF is imminent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->