**LOOKING FOR FIREWORKS** JULY TESTING THREAD** Waiting For A LIL SPARK!!

Sis - I tried discarding CD10 & 11 temps and also tried taking out the +opk on CD10 and it still doesn't give me CH :huh: I give up, At least I know I O'd which is a relief.

U Prob have to discard CD2 & Cd5 Also!!

At least u do have Comfirmation... I just know how I hate it when my chart doesn't reflect things right!! :)

Just keep in mind next cycle that your temps might get wonky and BD even if they are higher earlier in your cycle.

If course this only applies if you don't get a BFP this month

I think this is definately O day for me. I have just had the sharpest pain ever on my right side. Started crampy then went sharp. Took the wind out of me a bit. Ouch!

:)

Yeah looks like you O'D

Well my temps are declining and I got another BFN today been cramping a Lil and want to Chew everyone's head OFF!!! :(

The FS called about my Beta Check Mon and I asked if I still have to go if I get AF.... She said yes!! :shrug:

GL everyone!!!

Well my temps are declining and I got another BFN today been cramping a Lil and want to Chew everyone's head OFF!!! :(

The FS called about my Beta Check Mon and I asked if I still have to go if I get AF.... She said yes!! :shrug:

GL everyone!!!

Aww that sucks I am sorry :( I would be overly annoyed if they made me come in anyway.

I'm saying .... Why So U can tell me I Failed!!! I'll already be depressed if AF shows!!

:( :cry:

Maybe I'm jumping the gun but I know my temps and Symptoms are heading that way!!

You aren't out yet sweetie! Why do you have to have Beta done even if AF shows? If it were me, I just wouldn't do it.

I am trying not shake right now.... But there is a line without having to take the frer apart... It came up within 2 minutes of a 4.5 hour hold with nothing to drink!!

Not calling it a BFP until this darkens but I am so happy right now!!

I am 4DP5DT!

Now going to see if I can get a pic with it showing!!!

I am trying not shake right now.... But there is a line without having to take the frer apart... It came up within 2 minutes of a 4.5 hour hold with nothing to drink!!

I am 4DP5DT!

Awesome!!! :happydance:

I created a thread with pics. Could use some eyes to make sure im sane!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...1-omg-please-tell-me-my-bfp.html#post28515873

I created a thread with pics. Could use some eyes to make sure im sane!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...1-omg-please-tell-me-my-bfp.html#post28515873

Definitely a line! Congratulations Brandy, so happy for you:happydance:

So Can I Put U down for 3 BFPs then???? :haha:

So excited for U!!!

So Can I Put U down for 3 BFPs then???? :haha:

So excited for U!!!

You can for sure put me down for 1 :happydance::happydance: I just held it again and retested HAHA I am so bad now I have to rehydrate ;) Another test confirmed it as it the other 4 today hadnt lol

I am 4DP5DT!

Congrats Brandy!!!!!!!!!!! I hope all the IVF meds are out of your system and this is your BFP :happydance:

That is great Brandy.. I am so happy for you. Congrats.

I am 4DP5DT!

Congrats Brandy!!!!!!!!!!! I hope all the IVF meds are out of your system and this is your BFP :happydance:

Oh they were gone days ago :) I tested the trigger out. My trigger shot was 12 days ago.

Today the lines much darker!! YAY

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->