• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**LOOKING FOR FIREWORKS** JULY TESTING THREAD** Waiting For A LIL SPARK!!

Congrats Brandy - :happydance: lovely news.

Now rest up mama:winkwink:

We should take bets is there 1,2 or 3 in there:haha:

:hugs:

X

Congratulations Brandy. I am so pleased for you. Xxx

Well looks like I'm Out started spotting this AM!!!! :(

I'm not sure what to do I'm so sick of seeing BFNs!!!!

It's getting close to 2 Yrs of trying but just last month was medicated!!! I was so hoping for it to work guess I'll see what the Dr says Tom!! :cry:

I'm not sure what to do I'm so sick of seeing BFNs!!!!

It's getting close to 2 Yrs of trying but just last month was medicated!!! I was so hoping for it to work guess I'll see what the Dr says Tom!! :cry:

:hugs:

I'm pretty sure it's o day for me, and DTD yesterday and the day before so looks like I'm in with a chance! If I'm right, I scrape into July testing by the skin of my teeth. I will test on the 31st.

I'm pretty sure it's o day for me, and DTD yesterday and the day before so looks like I'm in with a chance! If I'm right, I scrape into July testing by the skin of my teeth. I will test on the 31st.

Thats awesome you will make it! Sounds like you have a great chance this cycle too :happydance:

Tested this morning and BFN. AF due today or tomorrow so I think I'm out. Started temping mid cycle after I thought I O'd just to get in the way of it for next month and I got dotted lines saying I O'd just Tuesday past. If that's the case we are definitely out as we didn't dtd with DH being away on a golf holiday. Next month I will be more prepared!!
Congratulations to the 2 BFPs so far and good luck to everyone waiting to test. Xx

Congratz Brandy!! Hope you break the AF onslaught here and we all get lots of BFPs...

I am somewhat hopeful this month - both of my last cycles were weird, scanty AF, late ovulation... After the chemical (bleeding was just my normal AF bleeding), my chart looks lovely and O day was the expected CD 15 not 21 or who knows what. I'm still a little sad over the CP, but more hopeful now. Come on, good egg!

Congratz Brandy!! Hope you break the AF onslaught here and we all get lots of BFPs...

I am somewhat hopeful this month - both of my last cycles were weird, scanty AF, late ovulation... After the chemical (bleeding was just my normal AF bleeding), my chart looks lovely and O day was the expected CD 15 not 21 or who knows what. I'm still a little sad over the CP, but more hopeful now. Come on, good egg!

Great to hear Driving!

Good luck for next cycle Lala!

Of all the symptoms I had this cycle that drove me sooooo crazy... My grandfather died on Thursday day and it called for a long road trip and a weekend funeral in Georgia ... I just got home and the damn witch came early. I wasn't due untill Cd 28 to 30. I was on 27. I guess the stress got to me. Time to start all over. I sure hope they call to start the IVF study. I'm so ready. I'm so happy for you brandy!!! I haven't read the thread to catch up... How many days did you rest after the transfer?

Of all the symptoms I had this cycle that drove me sooooo crazy... My grandfather died on Thursday day and it called for a long road trip and a weekend funeral in Georgia ... I just got home and the damn witch came early. I wasn't due untill Cd 28 to 30. I was on 27. I guess the stress got to me. Time to start all over. I sure hope they call to start the IVF study. I'm so ready. I'm so happy for you brandy!!! I haven't read the thread to catch up... How many days did you rest after the transfer?

Just 1 day the back to work :)

Congratulations Brandy! What wonderful news, you must be thrilled :happydance:

Good luck to all the other testers for the rest of the month

:dust::dust::dust:

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather Hun. (((Hugs)))

Sorry the witch got you. Her timing is shit. :(

Tested this morning and BFN. AF due today or tomorrow so I think I'm out. Started temping mid cycle after I thought I O'd just to get in the way of it for next month and I got dotted lines saying I O'd just Tuesday past. If that's the case we are definitely out as we didn't dtd with DH being away on a golf holiday. Next month I will be more prepared!!
Congratulations to the 2 BFPs so far and good luck to everyone waiting to test. Xx

Any news Hun. Did AF arrive?

Great to hear Driving!

Good luck for next cycle Lala!

Just looked at your chart Hun. Go get :sex: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back