• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**LOOKING FOR FIREWORKS** JULY TESTING THREAD** Waiting For A LIL SPARK!!

Congratz Brandy!! Hope you break the AF onslaught here and we all get lots of BFPs...

I am somewhat hopeful this month - both of my last cycles were weird, scanty AF, late ovulation... After the chemical (bleeding was just my normal AF bleeding), my chart looks lovely and O day was the expected CD 15 not 21 or who knows what. I'm still a little sad over the CP, but more hopeful now. Come on, good egg!

:dust:

Tested this morning and BFN. AF due today or tomorrow so I think I'm out. Started temping mid cycle after I thought I O'd just to get in the way of it for next month and I got dotted lines saying I O'd just Tuesday past. If that's the case we are definitely out as we didn't dtd with DH being away on a golf holiday. Next month I will be more prepared!!
Congratulations to the 2 BFPs so far and good luck to everyone waiting to test. Xx

Any news Hun. Did AF arrive?

Hi Wendy, still in limbo. No AF and no BFP. Wondering now if I did O late. Still BFing my baby so that could have messed things up. Hope you are doing well this cycle. Fingers crossed the tww passes quickly. L x

Do you ladies think that 5dpo is to early for implantation? I had a temp dip below the cover line this morning which is early for me as it usually happens around 7dpo.

What do you think?

Do you ladies think that 5dpo is to early for implantation? I had a temp dip below the cover line this morning which is early for me as it usually happens around 7dpo.

What do you think?

Nope. I got my squinter line at 7 dpo so had to be around day 5

What do you think?

Look at this...https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/684021-can-implantation-occur-5dpo.html

Fx for you!!!

Thanks ladies. Another excuse for me to start testing at 7dpo. :)

I've tested and it's a stark white :( I think I'm 10dpo today, so a bit sad. Will keep testing now (lots of ICs :D) until AF arrives

I feel terrible though :( I'm so exhausted and queasy. I need to get some really good sleep in - life is a bit stressful atm which can't be helping the conception issues

I've tested and it's a stark white :( I think I'm 10dpo today, so a bit sad. Will keep testing now (lots of ICs :D) until AF arrives

I feel terrible though :( I'm so exhausted and queasy. I need to get some really good sleep in - life is a bit stressful atm which can't be helping the conception issues

The stress won't be helping Hun. Not out yet though, it's only 10dpo. Hang in there. ((((Hugs))))

Sorry I was away yesterday!!! Went for my beta that was <2 no big surprise cuz of the spotting!!
Then had to do my baseline scan which showed a 36mm cyst on my left ovary where I ovulated!! :nope:

Had to go back to the FS later to have it Assperated .... Now onto round 2 of Femara and IUI this month !!!

I didn't miss any BFPs or witches did I??

So sorry to hear Sis4us! :hugs: Like that you are staying positive!! You didn't miss anything I don't think.

I'm having a strange month. Is it possible that AF was two days late last month but I would stay on my normal cycle? I was traveling which is why I think it was late. The only thing I've noticed this month is that my boobs not only feel bigger but are bigger. I measured them this morning. :blush: I have gained a little weight though. Maybe four pounds. I don't temp but I keep track of other things. I always have EWCM but had it on CD 10 & 11 this month. I usually have it off and on until CD 15 at least. Had ovulation pain starting on CD 12. Such a strange month!!!! We'll see what happens. Lord knows I can't stay away from a hpt!

Sorry I was away yesterday!!! Went for my beta that was <2 no big surprise cuz of the spotting!!
Then had to do my baseline scan which showed a 36mm cyst on my left ovary where I ovulated!! :nope:

Had to go back to the FS later to have it Assperated .... Now onto round 2 of Femara and IUI this month !!!

I didn't miss any BFPs or witches did I??

Sorry Hun. That totally sucks. :(

Tested today and BFN :( Either 12 or 14dpo today, not really sure, I just know I O'd by July 12th when I had my scan. Pretty sure I'm out for this month and then I am going to take next month off clomid.

Had my Beta today... I cheated and snuck in a day early so at 8DP5DT so 13DPO my beta is 294!

Good to hear Brandy when do u go for the next check 2 days??

Sis - Sorry about that cyst. Onward and upward for next month. Sounds like your bringing out the big guns!

Gardeninggirl - That stinks to have a dodgy month. Fx this is your cycle. You just keep peeing on those sticks girl!

Hope - You deserve a month off, try to relax and not even think about ttc. :hugs:

Brandy - Yay!! Those sound like great numbers Wahoo!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->