• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**LOOKING FOR FIREWORKS** JULY TESTING THREAD** Waiting For A LIL SPARK!!

Good nights sleep last night so feel a million times better this morning (also a good cry for pretty much the whole of yesterday also helped). Have AF style cramps this morning so not hopeful (I was hoping we would get lucky after the chemical last month) but c'est la vie :) whatever will be will be this month :)

Good nights sleep last night so feel a million times better this morning (also a good cry for pretty much the whole of yesterday also helped). Have AF style cramps this morning so not hopeful (I was hoping we would get lucky after the chemical last month) but c'est la vie :) whatever will be will be this month :)

It's amazing what a good nights sleep does. Glad your are feeling better this morning. Hang in there though Hun. You are not out yet. (((Hugs)))

Brandy - :happydance: lovely beta numbers are you going back again to see how much they have doubled:winkwink:

Will they be keeping a closer eye on you - when it happens for me they will due to my age and history:happydance:

Anyone due to test - I did today and I'm not sure as I'm having this orangey discharge - so thought maybe witch is on her way (first AF after DNC).

What do you ladies think?

:hugs:

X

My test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 14
Brandy - :happydance: lovely beta numbers are you going back again to see how much they have doubled:winkwink:

Will they be keeping a closer eye on you - when it happens for me they will due to my age and history:happydance:

Anyone due to test - I did today and I'm not sure as I'm having this orangey discharge - so thought maybe witch is on her way (first AF after DNC).

What do you ladies think?

X

I go back in tomorrow to make sure the #'s are doubling :cloud9:

Against my better judgement (since I promised myself to wait till the weekend, but of course I caved) I tested last night and got a very faint :bfp:

I'm going to wait and test again on the weekend before I :happydance: just in case. My period isn't due till next Tuesday...does anyone else see it?

Attachments

• HPT July 24 2013.jpg
    HPT July 24 2013.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 11

I'm not sure here. I think the back ground making it harder for me to tweak. Everything crossed for you Hun.

AFM - I am trying very hard to fight the urge to POAS bug time.

Against my better judgement (since I promised myself to wait till the weekend, but of course I caved) I tested last night and got a very faint :bfp:

I'm going to wait and test again on the weekend before I :happydance: just in case. My period isn't due till next Tuesday...does anyone else see it?

No doubt in my mind Hun. That's a very clear BFP. I'm excited for you. X

Thanks guys! My DH thought I might be seeing things :)

Good luck to all the other testers this month!

:dust:

Pugluvah - Definitely a line, no squinting required!!! Congrats!!!

Garfie - Hmm not sure... Maybe something there but it's pretty fuzzy so it's hard to tell. Try again in a couple of days? :dust:

Maple - Thanks hun - sorry though I won't be trying in a couple of days I'm a POAS addict so I will be trying tomorrow:haha:

I can see something in real life - but my body has thrown so many curve balls I ain't trusting it :haha:

X

Anyone heard from Nand01??? Tracy45 ???

Hate leaving unanswered Test!!!!! :shrug:

I caved lol.

I knew I would.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 12
Maple - Thanks hun - sorry though I won't be trying in a couple of days I'm a POAS addict so I will be trying tomorrow:haha:

I can see something in real life - but my body has thrown so many curve balls I ain't trusting it :haha:

X

haha! Completely understand Garfie, you go ahead and keep peeing lol

Wendy - Fx for you!!

Congrats Pugaluv!!!

Garfie & Wendy - FX'd for you!!

I'm pretty sure I'm out, temp drop today and BFN...onto next month.

Congrats pugaluv!! Fingers crossed Wendy and garfie. Hope this is it for both of you.

I'm still in limbo. AF was due sat and still no sign. Bfn on Monday and not tested since. Temps all over the place with the odd weather we have had. Just want to know what's going on with my crazy body!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->