**LOOKING FOR FIREWORKS** JULY TESTING THREAD** Waiting For A LIL SPARK!!

Driving - I hope it is implantation spotting for you. I'm sorry about your chemical, they are so disheartening. Many gals go on to have a normal cycle after a chemical, I know I did, so hoping the same for you. Yes, that drive is so much prettier than 101. I commuted every day and it would take me almost the same time on each freeway. I took 280 even though it was a little out of the way and cost more gas, because I loved the view and the fact that I wasn't in gridlock for most of the way :)

Gardening - oh how exciting! Keep us updated.

Driving... FX!!!!!

So I just went to the loo and there was bright pink blood when I wiped :( gutted, I've been feeling so sick and exhusted I had hoped. Seems AF is 26 days this month rather than 28

Feel so down, just want to cry. I had hoped so much. I hadn't had any AF symptoms at all, not one. Was genuinely shocked just now.

Ah well, onto another month.

Gertrude - Sorry she got you grrrrr:hugs:

Driving - Any results yet?

Garden - What is going on with those tests?:wacko:

Hope - Did she show? - Hope not:growlmad:

To all the other ladies waiting to test :dust::dust::dust:

AFM - Had a bit of a temp drop today - does that mean she is finally on her way and I can close this chapter - or is it just a late O and I still have a few days to go :shrug:

:hugs:

X

My BBT thermometer wouldn't work yesterday so no temp. DH went to get me a new one but it's not a BBT and today my temp was way up so I think it's wrong. It was a digital and gave me a reading in 10 seconds. I'm going out to look for a battery for my old thermometer today. Pretty sure I am still waiting to O because I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet. I'm using ICs this month because I'm tired of wasting so much $ on the CB advanced digitals.

Gertrude - Sorry the witch got you

Driving - I'm hoping that's IB for you. FX'D

Garden - I can definately see those lines getting darker. Have you POAS today?

So I just went to the loo and there was bright pink blood when I wiped :( gutted, I've been feeling so sick and exhusted I had hoped. Seems AF is 26 days this month rather than 28

Feel so down, just want to cry. I had hoped so much. I hadn't had any AF symptoms at all, not one. Was genuinely shocked just now.

Ah well, onto another month.

Sorry she got you Hun. X

Bfn for me today. :(

Was quite excited that my temp stayed up as well. :(

Still no AF for me and still BFN. All PMS symptoms gone (no more sore boobs or cramps)
I just started working out at the gym every day this past couple weeks and I'm wondering if that could delay AF.

Missing Lots of Updates???

Has Anyone heard from Postalmom, HappliyTTc Or larkspur??

I've given up on hearing from Tracy45 and Nand01!!

GL for the rest of U ladies!!!

Also is there anyone that wants to do the August thread??? I can do it but if someone else will like a Chance just let me know!!! :)

Still no AF for me and still BFN. All PMS symptoms gone (no more sore boobs or cramps)
I just started working out at the gym every day this past couple weeks and I'm wondering if that could delay AF.

Is it possible that you O'd on day 20? I say this bit I'm no charting expert but I think tht you did O on day 20 and had a possible implantation dip a few days ago on day 29 which would mean that it's still early to test ???????

Just a thought and tell me to bugger off if its just confusing you more Hun. I know how frustrating it ca be. X

Missing Lots of Updates???

Has Anyone heard from Postalmom, HappliyTTc Or larkspur??

I've given up on hearing from Tracy45 and Nand01!!

GL for the rest of U ladies!!!

Also is there anyone that wants to do the August thread??? I can do it but if someone else will like a Chance just let me know!!! :)

Thank you for doing this months thread Hun. I will be back at work in the next couple of weeks( still on mat leave from December) so I won't be able to devote the time to it. X

Thanks Wendy! I went for a scan on CD17 and it showed that I already O'd (from each side) and then I went for CD21 blood test and it came back at 23 which I think would be to high if I did O on CD20, but I'm not sure. I hope I didn't O on CD 20 because we didn't BD since CD16 :( I appreciate you thoughts!

Thanks Wendy! I went for a scan on CD17 and it showed that I already O'd (from each side) and then I went for CD21 blood test and it came back at 23 which I think would be to high if I did O on CD20, but I'm not sure. I hope I didn't O on CD 20 because we didn't BD since CD16 :( I appreciate you thoughts!

It was the dip 3 days ago that made me wonder. I hate giving false hope and I'm still learning about charting. There is still a chance of late implantation and I so hope that is what's happening to you. X

Thanks hun! When are you testing?

Tested today and I'm calling it a bfn. I thought I saw a line but so faint my camera couldn't pick it up. I tweaked it and you can just about see something but it could just be the indent. Never had a triphasic chart before and got excited then back to earth with a big bump. Will maybe test again on Monday and wait and see what's temps do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->