• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**LOOKING FOR FIREWORKS** JULY TESTING THREAD** Waiting For A LIL SPARK!!

Well I got my Scan today I have 6 Follies on both ovaries that's 12 Total!!!

They are all small still so here's hoping that a few will grow and the others Don't!!
:thumbup:

Well I got my Scan today I have 6 Follies on both ovaries that's 12 Total!!!

They are all small still so here's hoping that a few will grow and the others Don't!!
:thumbup:

Awesome! Sounds like its going to be a good cycle for you :happydance:

Brandy... This is my 1st cycle on Femara not sure if you've used it but the nurse seemed to think the follies where small??

Do u know anything about CD9 Folli growth on meds??

Brandy... This is my 1st cycle on Femara not sure if you've used it but the nurse seemed to think the follies where small??

Do u know anything about CD9 Folli growth on meds??

Did she give you the measurements? Also are you triggering or ovulating naturally? Will you have a IUI?

CD9 they wouldnt be too big I would imagine from past experience that around 8-10

She said they are all around 10mm which concerned her she thought a few would be bigger!!!

I'm suppose to do a trigger w IUI but I think we will try meds and trigger this month if that doesn't get us a BFP then a IUI next month!!
I reall want a girl and I'm afraid the IUI will give me another boy or two!!! Lol

Thanks for answering I feel a Lil better now then!!!

She said they are all around 10mm which concerned her she thought a few would be bigger!!!

I'm suppose to do a trigger w IUI but I think we will try meds and trigger this month if that doesn't get us a BFP then a IUI next month!!
I reall want a girl and I'm afraid the IUI will give me another boy or two!!! Lol

She might have been thinking in regards to a 'lead' follicle but I havent thus far ever had lead follicles... meaning a few are larger than the others.

Mine are usually all within that size at about CD9. I wouldnt worry it sounds like you're on track. They do the most growing in the next 5 days ;)

In comparison I am doing IVF right now and using stim drugs and I am on CD10 and I have 38 that are all within 10-12 so you're right there with me. My doctor is super happy with the size.

Thank you so much, ladies, it means so much to me. Unfortunately, this was the shortest happiness over a BFP... I had my bloods drawn today and HCG was only 2. It must have dropped since Monday's test... I was not surprised, as it looked like AF was coming, red blood w/clots and all.

Oh well. Pls put me down for July 31... though with the hormone mess, August will be more likely.

So sorry driving...:hugs:

She might have been thinking in regards to a 'lead' follicle but I havent thus far ever had lead follicles... meaning a few are larger than the others.

Mine are usually all within that size at about CD9. I wouldnt worry it sounds like you're on track. They do the most growing in the next 5 days ;)

In comparison I am doing IVF right now and using stim drugs and I am on CD10 and I have 38 that are all within 10-12 so you're right there with me. My doctor is super happy with the size.

Brandy-Good luck with the IVF!

Sis-Sounds like great positive news!

Brandy...... 38??? Dang a d I thought 12 was Alot!!! :haha:

I can't imagine I was so bloated the other day I could barely breath .... If I had 38 instead of 12 I'd be rolling around!!! :rofl:

Brandy...... 38??? Dang a d I thought 12 was Alot!!! :haha:

I can't imagine I was so bloated the other day I could barely breath .... If I had 38 instead of 12 I'd be rolling around!!! :rofl:

Only this afternoon did I start to notice my lower abdomen starting to get heavy. I really really hope that it doesnt get much worse I am dreading the pain that I hear some talk about..

Hopefully it will be Easy Peasy for U Brandy!!!!! :thumbup:

Morning Ladies

So today is my test day, because this is my first cycle since the MC I decided I didn't want to test early or obsess over symptoms etc this month. If it wasn't for charting, I wouldn't have even known I had ovulated as I had none of my usual tell tale signs. No EWCM, no cramping, zilch. Well apparently I O'd around my usual time.:shrug:

A couple of days ago I started getting some niggly cramps. A bit odd for me, I usually just have mild cramps once AF starts. Yesterday I had some light pink/light brown spots on the TP....also odd for me. Ordinarily I just bleed bright red without any spotting ahead of time. Last night experienced some pretty decent cramping and lower backache, thought for sure I would awake to AF. Took my temp and had a rise from 97.5 to 97.7. Certainly nothing to call the media about, but surprised me as I was expecting it to go in the other direction. Also no AF, no spotting. Took a test and very, very BFN.

So here I sit in no-mans-land. :coffee:Not out, but probably not in, either. Will see what tomorrow brings!

Wishing lots of :dust: to anyone else testing today:thumbup:

Maple - Ooooooh fingers crossed for you - temping is a brilliant indication of what our body is up to, when my temperature reaches 37 or above either I am pregnant or ill:haha:

If this is the first cycle after a m/c don't forget hun that our bodies can still be a bit messed up :wacko:

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Big fat zero for me today. 12dpo, I would have expected to see something by now so I guess I just have to wait it out a couple more days. :)

A little bit of cramping today and some spotting tonight. Am going to bed...ahem...prepared....pretty sure I will officially be out in the morning.

Fx for you Wendy!

A little bit of cramping today and some spotting tonight. Am going to bed...ahem...prepared....pretty sure I will officially be out in the morning.

Fx for you Wendy!

Temp dip below the cover line this morning. Pretty sure AF is knocking on the door. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->