Looking for March Bump Buddies!

Jessica I am glad to hear the bleeding has stopped I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. Wishing you the best and we are here for you

Jessica. I'm surprised they even looked with the Doppler that early. At 8 weeks our uterus is about the size of a large orange and barely above the public bone. So maybe it was just way too early to hear baby on the Doppler. I'm so happy the bleeding has stopped. I hope you get to stay with us.

Stayed in bed much of today when I got up to pee mid afternoon I had a little dark red on my undies with a small string of what seemed to be a blood clot. I rubbed it between TP and it completely disappeared, it still kinda freaked me out but when I wiped there was nothing so that made me feel a little better. Just peed and when I wiped there was a slight tinge of pink. Not sure if this spotting is normal and going to be continuous for me or if I should go to the ER. It hasn't been a lot or with lots of clots or cramping so I've been trying to hold off being the crazy lady who comes in hollering every time she spots but like all of us I don't like seeing blood :/

Destiny, maybe call your on & see what she thinks?? Hope everything is okay! :hugs:

Jessica, my fingers are still crossed for you! Glad to hear the bleeding has stopped! :hugs:

Stayed in bed much of today when I got up to pee mid afternoon I had a little dark red on my undies with a small string of what seemed to be a blood clot. I rubbed it between TP and it completely disappeared, it still kinda freaked me out but when I wiped there was nothing so that made me feel a little better. Just peed and when I wiped there was a slight tinge of pink. Not sure if this spotting is normal and going to be continuous for me or if I should go to the ER. It hasn't been a lot or with lots of clots or cramping so I've been trying to hold off being the crazy lady who comes in hollering every time she spots but like all of us I don't like seeing blood :/

Hope you're ok! I also had some light pinkish spotting today - are you having any cramping at all? I know you end up feeling like the crazy lady lol but when it comes to your bub you know you're only trying to make sure everything is ok! :hugs:

Bella thanks me too

Bombshellmom I do have cramping but usually it's not when I'm spotting, it's not super painful but I can acknowledge that it's happening because I feel the slight cramps. I think if I get any spotting today I will go to the ER.

Bella thanks me too

Bombshellmom I do have cramping but usually it's not when I'm spotting, it's not super painful but I can acknowledge that it's happening because I feel the slight cramps. I think if I get any spotting today I will go to the ER.

Do they feel like baby growing cramps? Do they come and go? Or constant? Are still havin some pink? With my first at 12 weeks I past a clot larger than a golf ball. No cramping or bleeding. I was so nervous I didn't keep it, and just flushed it (I guess they like you to keep it to check it for tissue). I was told that I most likely passed the baby and to just let things happen. Went on thinking we lost the baby and 8 weeks later I went in because I felt something in my belly, so they out the Doppler on and tadda I was still pg. what a roller coaster that was.

I had a small spot yesterday too, but I have been having this from the beginning.

Today I am dealing with one nasty headache that started yesterday and has not left me since.

Allforthegirl this is my first so I'm not really sure what's normal and what's not but they come and go and they're not really painful I can just feel it. That is crazy I can't believe they told you that! I haven't had any pink since yesterday but we BD this morning so now I'm expecting some today or tomorrow. I've been having spotting every once in a while since 7 weeks, mainly after BDing. Sorry to hear about your headache I've been getting a tooth ache :(

Maybe that is what the clot is from then?!?! It can be normal to spot after :sex: but I told dh that we weren't going to until I knew this one was safe and got the go ahead from the OB.

Yeah I lived in the NWT at the time, a fly in community, and there wasn't much they could do up there anyways. So all we had was to wait it out.

As for the cramping, it is normal to have some that comes and goes. At any time it gets stronger or longer then I would be worried. Other wise you should be ok. Right before I started to shed the baby last time, my cramps intensified right before. They were more intense AF cramps, the ones you'd stay in bed for.

Hello ladies! Sorry I've been MIA. I felt fine initially and then suddenly everything was awful. Been feeling like I've had the flu with a dose of tranqulizer. Haven't been able to really cook or clean, I've been a useless lump, lol. Thankfully, I'm starting to feel better. Haven't read through all the posts yet. I hope you ladies are doing well! :)

Rachel

Allforthegirl :haha: I know I could kill him sometimes! The funny thing is that I know if we did end up with a girl he would be puddy in her hands and would be such a pushover! I truly believe everything happens for a reason but I have a feeling this is a girl for you! I'm excited to see what everyone's yellow bump will turn

Does everyone plan on finding out the sex or does someone want to be surprised? Personally I have to know every little thing about everything there's no way I would sleep not knowing!

I'm team yellow all the way. I didn't find out with my first two DD's and don't plan on finding out now. I'm really hoping for a boy but would be happy either way!

Ultrasound Thursday, can hardly wait to see the little nugget and hear the heartbeat! :happydance:

Bombshellmom yay so happy to hear your scan went well, look at that little bean!

Thanks ladies!! I measured exactly what my lmp puts me at, 6+5 which means i really did get a positive at just 7dpo!! Completely amazed and super excited, as I didn't think that was even possible!

Congrats on a perfect scan. I know it's such a relief to hear and see your little bean. Yaaaay! :happydance:

Rcbrown sorry your weren't feeling well but I'm glad your feeling better now! How exciting to be team yellow I couldn't do it I'm too nosey! Wishing you luck on your ultrasound

AFM had my first ultrasound today!! Little bean would NOT sit still!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5
OMG how cute!!!! I love that baby moves at 10 weeks!

Thanks guys! I got kind of emotional watching on the screen I was starting to tear up but I caught myself from boohoo crying on the table :haha:

Rachel, I know what you mean! I'm getting so tired of the constant nausea!!! Today I took DD to the children's museum. She had a blast! When we got home & ate lunch I was so exhausted, I felt like I couldn't keep my head up! Finally put it down on the kitchen table & closed my eyes as she finished up her lunch. Kept opening my eyes just to say "where's your chicken? Take a bite. Let me see." Close eyes again. Repeat in another minute. LOL. Seriously have been so tired and napping almost daily but today was by far the worst!!!

Destiny, awesome scan pic! Really does look like a little baby! So awesome!

Countdown to my own (first) scan & appt: 8 more days... :wacko:

Can I say something completely crazy?? I swear I felt flutters this morning. I mean, baby is the size of a raspberry, so I'm feeling like that's impossible! Must have been uterine twitches or something. But it felt so familiar - just like I remembered with DD... Can't wait to feel that again (for real!)

I know as we have more babies we do know what we are to look for. Though only being 8 weeks could be gas or like you said twitches, as most of the time baby is not strong enough to make us feel them yet, but who knows maybe you are :flower:

Bella thank you and I know it is crazy! It definitely feels more real now after seeing it! Wishing you the best on your scan and that it comes up quickly for you!

Hello lovelies, sorry I've been a bit MIA. I've been out and about camping and traveling with friends for the past week and am leaving again for another long weekend in a few days. There are only a few more weeks until classes start up again and I'm trying to enjoy every last minute of summer weather.

I love that you guys have started talking about names with your SO. We just had that convo last night. We both totally agree on boy's names, our favourites being Samuel and Felix. Bombshellgirl, my DH would totally be on board with your DH's suggestion of Optimus Prime! Which is why I told him he was only allowed real names as suggestions, because otherwise he's also suggested Hans Solo and ObiWan. Anyway, since we don't agree on girls' names at all, we're both convinced this baby will be a girl.

Bombshell and Destinyk.. I'm sorry to hear your MILs are a bit (or a LOT!) crazy. Mine is as well. Thankfully, even though she lives only 45 minutes away, she doesn't like driving in my province, and so she rarely visits us.

Jessica... I'm happy to hear that the bleeding has stopped.

Destinyk.. YAY for an ultrasound pic! Your little bean is looking awesome!

Asf, I'm struggling with nausea lately. Finding a balance between eating too much and eating too little (both of which make the nausea worse) is challenging at times. Today I hit the 8-week mark which is really exciting, but at the same time since we haven't heard a heartbeat yet I'm still a bit anxious. My sister had a MMC last year at about this time in her pregnancy, so that isn't helping my anxiety. So I'm really looking forward to my next Dr. appt at 10 weeks. Hopefully it will reassure me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->