• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for March Bump Buddies!

Allforthegirl - good luck on figuring out the job situation. It does sound like a fantastic opportunity.

Hate that everyone is feeling so bad. This nausea thing is the worst! Luckily, I'm not vomiting but can barely eat anything. Oh well, it's all for a lovely cause!

Had my first midwife appointment/ultrasound yesterday. Everything was wonderful. My little nugget is in the right place, strong heartbeat, and I actually got moved up a few days. New due date is March 22nd. Yaaaaay for being 8 weeks. Every week seems like such a milestone during the first trimester. I will feel so much better after I hit the 12 week mark!

Rachel

If I do get that job, still have to go through formal interview process, I would start off as a credit union (small bank) teller.

Rcbrown thank you it went well! Yay for being moved up! I agree every week is a milestone! We're almost in the second tri! So glad your scan went well!

Allforthegirl still sounds awesome though and isn't that where bombshellmoms interview is on Tuesday? Tooo funny!

I'm having a bad couple of days, with today being the worst. Nothing is fixing it either. The cravings so far I have had were short lived. Don't appeal to me any longer. Nothing does at all the last few days.

Allforthegirl aww I'm so sorry to hear that, lemon waters not helping anymore? Have you tried ginger ale or saltine crackers? Those two have been helping me lots lately , hope you feel better soon :hugs:

It feels like food isn't digesting properly and I am getting indigestion. I'm trying to increase my acids. I had a frozen lemonade and it just about came back up. In the parking lot of Walmart :(

Happy 11 weeks for tomorrow destinyk!

AFM - I've been having bouts of feeling overly tired and like I can't even move. I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to start having seizures again. I was diagnosed with simple partial seizures about a year ago - these really feel like auras as I get strange tastes in my mouth

Allforthegirl, won't acids increase indigestion? Maybe try some bland foods? Hope you feel better soon!

Bombshell - that's scary! Do you have a plan in place for yourself & DD if you start to seize??

Bella it would if I was having that. But even if some come up into my mouth, where as previous, would taste the acid. With this pg I get nothing and feel a rock in my stomach and once I have a glass with lemon in it I feel better.....most of the time anyways. When I look it up this is very common. Funny as with previous pg I have never had this problem, but of too much acid and would to prop myself up while sleeping cause it would burn and leave me sore throat.

bellarosa - I have partial seizures so I'm always conscious when I seize which is a good thing lol. I've never had one where I passed out - but in case of the chance that I ever do my in laws just live upstairs and someone is always home (my dad also just moved in with us for a couple months) For the most part what happens is it gets really hard to focus and talk - I drool and twitch uncontrollably and I kinda get in a daze (staring spell maybe?) worst thing that's happened during one is when I bite my tongue lol. I'm aware when I'm having one which helps. I think if I do have one I'm going in to the ER to get checked for assurance.

Allforthegirl that's horrible I've definitely noticed my metabolism slow down because I feel my food sitting in my stomach forever when I eat so I've been eating lighter and more frequently. When I do eat a large meal it's gross, I'm like burping my food up for the next hour and it's so nasty.

Bombshellmom thank you!! I hope that's not what's starting up for you but luckily there is always someone home with you. Have you let them know what you think may be coming just in case so they are prepared as keep and eye on you? I would hate for you to be going up or down the stairs and God forbid something happens :/

destinyk - I know! I worry about the stairs so much too, especially when I'm bigger or after having the baby. super scary as we don't have a kitchen down here. considering ive already fallen down the stairs that one time lol!
ive told everyone how I'm feeling so I'm sure they'll be watching me lol. I made an appointment for tomorrow at my regular docs office so we'll see what she recommends

sorry about your nasty burps lol!!

bellarosa - I have partial seizures so I'm always conscious when I seize which is a good thing lol. I've never had one where I passed out - but in case of the chance that I ever do my in laws just live upstairs and someone is always home (my dad also just moved in with us for a couple months) For the most part what happens is it gets really hard to focus and talk - I drool and twitch uncontrollably and I kinda get in a daze (staring spell maybe?) worst thing that's happened during one is when I bite my tongue lol. I'm aware when I'm having one which helps. I think if I do have one I'm going in to the ER to get checked for assurance.

That sounds scary. Will you be able to get there on your own though?

allforthegirl - I think I will be ok! Might ask my dad if he can drive me to the appointment though

FX for you bombshell, that everything turns out well with the seizures. So scary! :(

had my scan but noone would tell me anything.so stressed. was supposed to get the report today but the doctor wont get it.

had my scan but noone would tell me anything.so stressed. was supposed to get the report today but the doctor wont get it.

Oh my how stressful. Who will get it then? How will you find out?

How are you feeling? Anymore spotting? Any cramping?

I hope everything is just perfect for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->