Looking for March Bump Buddies!

Chrissy05 I'm glad to hear you've been keeping busy not so glad to hear about your nausea :( I hope it wears off for you! I like Samuel and my moms childhood best friend named her son Felix but that's the only one that I've ever met so your out of the woods with it as far as common names I like that one as well. Sorry to hear about your MIL but I'm glad she doesn't come around much! We're moving three hours away from mine on August 28 so I'm counting down the days! Thank you, it was super exciting seeing little bean :') as far as the mc I can totally understand your concern, we all are but I'm happy your keeping busy and before you know it you'll have had your scan seen your little bean thriving and moving into the second trimester!

Chrissy, I feel your pain with the nausea! I was just saying to my mom yesterday the exact thing you wrote - I'm nauseous when hungry, and nauseous when full. It's hard to judge when I'm full "enough" to not be nauseous anymore, but not too full, which will trigger more nausea. Ugh!!! So ready for the second tri!!! Only 2 weeks til your next appointment - hang in there!!! :flow:

Chrissy, I feel your pain with the nausea! I was just saying to my mom yesterday the exact thing you wrote - I'm nauseous when hungry, and nauseous when full. It's hard to judge when I'm full "enough" to not be nauseous anymore, but not too full, which will trigger more nausea. Ugh!!! So ready for the second tri!!! Only 2 weeks til your next appointment - hang in there!!! :flow:

I can so relate with this. Nausea after eating. I threw up 2 nights ago after eating. I wasn't really hungry but felt I should have something in my stomach. Totally spoilt my record of no throw-ups:cry:

So sorry to hear that guys :( my nausea was BRUTAL for two weeks straight I mean I would wake up nauseous and I would go to sleep nauseous. It was a vicious cycle that went something like this : wake up nausea, hungry but so nauseous nothing sounds good, extremely hungry nausea gets worse, eat still nauseous, repeat . :/

Luckily this week I'm SLOWWWLY getting a little better, hoping you guys start feeling better soon!
Oh & my no vomiting streak went out the door two weeks ago, it changed to a vomit everyday as many times as possible streak...

Ugh, I wish I could vomit lol!!! Maybe I'd feel better. But add me to the list of nausea.

It is awful - I gag constantly as soon as I wake up until I eat something - but for a while after the food goes down I feel like I might throw it back up. And I really have to focus on keeping my prenatals down lol!!

Hello lovelies, sorry I've been a bit MIA. I've been out and about camping and traveling with friends for the past week and am leaving again for another long weekend in a few days. There are only a few more weeks until classes start up again and I'm trying to enjoy every last minute of summer weather.

I love that you guys have started talking about names with your SO. We just had that convo last night. We both totally agree on boy's names, our favourites being Samuel and Felix. Bombshellgirl, my DH would totally be on board with your DH's suggestion of Optimus Prime! Which is why I told him he was only allowed real names as suggestions, because otherwise he's also suggested Hans Solo and ObiWan. Anyway, since we don't agree on girls' names at all, we're both convinced this baby will be a girl.

Bombshell and Destinyk.. I'm sorry to hear your MILs are a bit (or a LOT!) crazy. Mine is as well. Thankfully, even though she lives only 45 minutes away, she doesn't like driving in my province, and so she rarely visits us.

Jessica... I'm happy to hear that the bleeding has stopped.

Destinyk.. YAY for an ultrasound pic! Your little bean is looking awesome!

Asf, I'm struggling with nausea lately. Finding a balance between eating too much and eating too little (both of which make the nausea worse) is challenging at times. Today I hit the 8-week mark which is really exciting, but at the same time since we haven't heard a heartbeat yet I'm still a bit anxious. My sister had a MMC last year at about this time in her pregnancy, so that isn't helping my anxiety. So I'm really looking forward to my next Dr. appt at 10 weeks. Hopefully it will reassure me.

Hurray for 8 weeks!! I am 8 weeks today, so cute knowing our little one's in there can move around!!!! :D that really excites me.

And sorry your MIL is a bit crazy as well lol!! I don't know anyone honestly that doesn't have at least one crazy in law. Even if it's not their MIL. I have a cousin who swore her FIL was satan lmao

Bombshellmom OMG thank you! You just reminded me to take my prenatals I brought them to work and totally forgot! :haha: placenta brain anyone??

Hope your nausea subsides!!

Oh & super excited I officially have my first appointment with my midwife on September 1st!! Yay!

Oh & super excited I officially have my first appointment with my midwife on September 1st!! Yay!

My next appointment is also September 1st :D we're twins ahaha. just kidding!

As long as I have some lemon in my water I feel a world different. Other wise I am nauseous all the time. There has been a few times I could have sworn it was going to be all over the place, but so far I have been free from the vomit zone. I sure hope it stays this way.

As long as I have some lemon in my water I feel a world different. Other wise I am nauseous all the time. There has been a few times I could have sworn it was going to be all over the place, but so far I have been free from the vomit zone. I sure hope it stays this way.

I will try that lemon in my water idea, thanks girl! Hoping your nausea goes easier on you <3

Bombshellmom that's so funny! My appointment is at 7pm but that's good cause I'm probably gonna be tired because the day before will be moving day, yikes! Three hour drive yaaaay -__-

Allforthegirl lemon water really is amazing, I will continue to keep my FX that you stay out of the vomit zone!

I hope along with you that your vomit-free streak continues

Putting my two weeks in today at work ladies, wish me luck!

Putting my two weeks in today at work ladies, wish me luck!

You are quitting your job? Or you working two weeks straight?

I worked until 1:30am last night. My boss fell ill so I stayed to help out. I'm going to be dead to the world today. Though I was offered a really job by one of our regulars. So that's a bonus

I am quitting because we are moving out of the county, three hours away. DH has a job opportunity waiting for him and I'm going to be staying home though I am going to try to find a telecommuting job. 1:30?! OMG how're you awake?! Are you thinking about taking the job from your regular?

I am quitting because we are moving out of the county, three hours away. DH has a job opportunity waiting for him and I'm going to be staying home though I am going to try to find a telecommuting job. 1:30?! OMG how're you awake?! Are you thinking about taking the job from your regular?

Oh ok, that makes sense.

I am barely awake but stupid hormones are keeping me awake. I'm also more nauseous today. Just had some come up. So I guess that would qualify as a half vomit? Yeah I feel like crap. Really wish I could sleep.

I am thinking I will take that job. It is full time and pays double what I make now. Plus I could also still work an odd shift here and there at the bar. It would make a world of a difference for us if I can get that job.

allforthegirl - I would take it as well, sounds like a good deal to me :thumbup:

destinyk - what kind of job do you do again?? that's good you get a bit of a break at least! do you plan on going back after baby is born or just waiting a bit?

AFM, speaking of jobs lol! I actually have an interview on Tuesday. I used to work at a bank but resigned from it so I could stay home a bit with DD. But I eventually got bored and now I want to go out and earn some income. It is for a credit union down the street from me so hoping it goes well. Even if it's just for the rest of this pregnancy as extra money would really help :)

Allforthegirl definitely sounds like a great opportunity! What would they have you doing, office type work ?

Bombshellmom I'm a receptionist at an executive office building. I'm going to be staying with baby and then when they're old enough to start a program I will start my schooling for surgical assistant. I don't mind that it has to wait because I have to get my CPR certification and I'm going to take a few loose relevant classes online in order to build my application for the program while I stay home as you have to be accepted and the more points you have obviously the better! That's exciting I wish you luck on your interview! Extra money never hurt nobody! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->