Looking for March Bump Buddies!

I plan on going to the store today to see what other ideas I can get so I always have something to eat....only problem is I am positive my boys will eat them all first :haha:

We haven't told them, and don't plan on it for a while, as I know they would say something to my very judgemental mother. So telling them they can't eat any of the healthy snack will be nearly impossible.

Allforthegirl that is funny! I've been meaning to pick up some Granny Smith apples and grapes, I think I'll be doing that today. Apples and peanut butter are a great snack so tasty! You don't think your mother would have anything good to say? I'm sorry :(

Am I the only one who has a strained relationship with MIL? DH and her don't have much of a relationship either but it's because of her personality she really is rotten to the core. When I saw the movie monster in law years ago I never thought a grown up could actually act so much like a child!

Hi. I hope I'm not too late to the party. I'm quite new to the forum. My EDD is March 10

Destiny! Apples & pb! :thumbup: thank you! What an amazing idea! (Sorry to get so excited! It's so seldom something sounds so appetizing to me!)

Blessedheart you aren't late for the party at all ! I'll add you to the original post now, how have you been feeling?

Bella no I'm glad I could give you an idea! I slice them up and dip and it's wonderful, very filling too! I use Granny Smith because the combination of the slightly sourness from the apple with the peanut butter is perrrrfect!

Allforthegirl that is funny! I've been meaning to pick up some Granny Smith apples and grapes, I think I'll be doing that today. Apples and peanut butter are a great snack so tasty! You don't think your mother would have anything good to say? I'm sorry :(

Am I the only one who has a strained relationship with MIL? DH and her don't have much of a relationship either but it's because of her personality she really is rotten to the core. When I saw the movie monster in law years ago I never thought a grown up could actually act so much like a child!

Definitely. We live with my in laws, so it is so hard for me to act like I'm not super annoyed by her all the time. My MIL is psycho - literally everyone even in her family knows it. I could get into detail, but that's another story to tell. Just know that we argue daily and I'm on the verge of leaving and moving to my mom's :D

allforthegirl - so sorry you think your mom wouldn't have anything good to say :( i know DH and i are judged everyday for being so young and having our second child. i had a mc last december and everyone keeps asking me if i know what contraception is

Bombshellmom ugh that's horrible! I could never live with my MIL, she's psycho as well everyone in her family knows it too. She likes to play the victim card but she thrives on drama and making everyone around her miserable! So sick, we are glad to be moving hours away at the end of this month!

Bombshellmom ugh that's horrible! I could never live with my MIL, she's psycho as well everyone in her family knows it too. She likes to play the victim card but she thrives on drama and making everyone around her miserable! So sick, we are glad to be moving hours away at the end of this month!

i literally feel like i wrote what you just said :D :haha: so sorry you are dealing with the same bs!!! MIL can be great, by all means. but mostly she just drives me up the wall lately, and it probably has a lot to do with being pregnant too but whatever lol.
lucky you!! wish we could right now lol!!

Bombshellmom I wish I could have a great relationship with her but I can't, DH and I fought a lot for the first year of us dating because of her. He would tell me "you don't get it she is not normal you will never have a relationship with her" it just took me a while to realize it was true, I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt and it's sad but what can I do. I wish she was only awful some of the time but like the 10% of the time she is nice is because she either wants something or as soon as you turn around she'll twist your words and start drama or start talking poopy about whatever it is you just had a conversation about. I'm relieved to say the least about moving, ever since she found out I was pregnant she has been texting more often and it's just annoying because it is sooo fake. Sucks to say but I'm happy she and DH don't get a long much because if I had to deal with her and then him sticking up for her I don't think we would've lasted very long.

Don't get me started about my MIL :trouble: if you have nothing nice to say shouldn't say it at all right? I have nothing nice to say :nope:

Allforthegirl omg :haha: that smiley with the bat has me dying!!!

Oh and as for pb and apples yup I eat that. Also pb and bananas or pb and crackers, even on a spoon. Can't get enough of it.

Just got back from store. I bought hummus and babybell cheese and pepperoni sticks, yogurt and some more fruit and veggies.

Allforthegirl I love me some yogurt with granola throw some strawberries and I'll love you forever!

Thanks DestinyK. I feel fatigued early in the morning and evenings. Also, slight cramps but otherwise great. Counting down to March

Blessedheart I'm glad to hear that I hope you continue to feel great, we can definitely all related to counting down!

Pretty sure I will be leaving you guys very soon. I know it's very early but couldnt find a hb on the Doppler at the doc office, mild cramping and backache. Feeling like it's over especially since I have zero symptoms.

Pretty sure I will be leaving you guys very soon. I know it's very early but couldnt find a hb on the Doppler at the doc office, mild cramping and backache. Feeling like it's over especially since I have zero symptoms.

that just breaks my heart to read that, jessica. im so sorry if it is true. how is your bleeding? how far are you supposed to be again? super big hugs to you right now:hugs:

I will be 8 weeks tomorrow. Right now the bleeding has stopped. Have not had any since this morning.

I will be 8 weeks tomorrow. Right now the bleeding has stopped. Have not had any since this morning.

i really, really hope that there is a good outcome for you. i knew another girl in another thread that was told she was having an ectopic but everything turned out fine. <3
are they going to do a follow up ultrasound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->