Looking for March Bump Buddies!

Daisy my class is for a day I think 9-1 with a lunch break or something like that I can't remember exactly but it's coming up in January

Allforthegirl I've been increasingly tired and I'm not even working, don't feel bad we can all relate! Sorry about your pains :(

Hi ladies :hi:

Sorry I've not posted for a while, things are being a bit difficult at the moment. Hope everyone is okay? :flower:

Hi ladies :hi:

Sorry I've not posted for a while, things are being a bit difficult at the moment. Hope everyone is okay? :flower:

Hi Sarah! :wave: You want to talk about it?? Everything okay?

AFM, since you've asked... I've just had a rough couple of weeks. I could go on and on, but really long story short, I've been getting home really late for the past two weeks. I've had something going on after work every.single.day. I'm really stressed and tired. And, the past two weekends, DH & I have been fighting so much & so badly. I swear, he has found everything in the world to blame me for doing/not doing. You name it, he's got a problem with it, and he thinks it's my fault. So, now, not only am I stressed at work, but I'm stressed at home. I feel like I just need a break from it all and I have nowhere to go... :nope: :cry: Anyway... hoping this week (less busy) will be better. FX anyway... Hope everyone else is well :flow:

Sarah I hope everything's okay!

Bella I'm sorry to hear you are stressed I hope this week will be better for you :)

I know how you feel bella, my OH can be the same, hope your okay...

I don't really have much to say just been so busy to with work abd Christmas coming up soon. Just a lot of stress Latley that's all. And I can't seem to settle on a mane for our little boy. OH doesn't seem to like anything and every time I come up with a name he don't like it.

So sorry, Sarah. Sounds like we're in the same stress boat!

As for the name, we thankfully haven't had many issues choosing names for our kids... but I've heard of other people making lists... like, make him write a list of his top 10 names. Then you write a list of your top 10 names. Then take turns crossing names off of each others' lists - narrow it down to two names (his top choice on your list, and your top choice on his list). See if you can agree on one of those two names. If not, set it aside... at least you've got two potential names. You can always add new names to the lists later, too. Then you have the choice of keeping the top name that's on there, or switching to the new name. Hope that was clear, and hope that helps!

Thanks bella :flower: this is a really good idea and hopefully will be useful for us.

Hope everyone is doing well! Been super busy over where with my move which is why I haven't been posting much. Hope everyone had a happy holiday

Just realized I have not posted on this thread in a while either!

So sorry to hear about a few of you ladies having to deal with stress! I too am on that same boat, but I hope everyone here had a Merry Christmas if you celebrate it. Hopefully everything gets less crazy so we all can start relaxing and getting ready to meet our babies :flower:

December has gone way too fast. In the third trimester now so it will probably drag again. To think 2.5 months left for me that is crazy!!

Christmas was wonderful. I set out to make sure that it went well and I am proud to say everything did!!

Baby moves for longer periods of times lately. My older boys got a kick out of my iPad moving and jiggling while it rested on my belly.

:hi: Hope everyone had a nice time

My little boy is moving a lot more to right now... :cloud9: But me and OH have struggled so much with names for him, but OH gave one name 10/10 and everything else has been 5/10 so he was only 50/50 about them.

So we think he is going to be Charlie... What do you ladies think of this name??

Allforthegirl I know I can't believe I am 30 weeks today :O

Sarah Adriana has been moving A LOT lately as well. I like the name Charlie! :)

Declan has been moving most of the day. I'm shocked at how active he has been. Why isn't he sleeping today? :shock:

Allforthegirl I think my, yours and Sarah's are in cahoots!

I keep getting this feeling that Adrianna is going to come early I don't know why. Also apparently her name is going to be spelled with two N's according to DH, whatev!

i thought my last would be early too and he was a week late....the little stinker.....

Funny as he was so active the day before yesterday he seemed so much more quiet....more of a regular day for him. Wonder what he will be up to today? :haha:

Sarah, I really like Charlie as a name. Feels good to be settled?

I have noticed that baby moves in a more regular pattern now, mostly just jabs and kicks. Haven't felt any acrobats in a few weeks. Poor bugger is getting cramped in there I bet. I know my lungs are definitely feeling a bit crowded, anyone else?

Baby has been more regular in their activity, though the past few days they seem to be sleepy. Their hiccups are definitely more noticeable now and it seems they are getting rather friendly with my cervix. I wonder if I have started dilating yet?

Yes Charlie is nice :cloud9: We are thinking on these so far

Charlie Joseph or Charlie Jacob.

Will be going for a growth scan today because I felt I had reduced movements yesterday so was monitored.

Hi ladies! :wave: Sorry I've been MIA.... busy on vacation! Back to work today :wacko:

Sarah, I think Charlie is a lovely name! Have you considered Charlie James? I like the 2 syllable name followed by the 1 syllable middle name. Just a suggestion :flow:

My Jacob has been VERY active lately too! Glad to hear it's not just me! I can watch my belly as he does the wave back and forth! When I lay on my left side especially, he stretches out & I feel him on both sides of my belly at the same time. It's really cool! He's also been having hiccups at least once per day.

He REALLY reacts when DD talks to him. He kicks right where she puts her hands & right where she talks to him. She's getting SO excited about him! As we've been packing up more of her old toys that she's outgrown developmentally, and we've taken out some of her old gender neutral clothes (really only consists of two outfits and a bunch of onesies, socks, and hats) she is talking about how because she is a big girl, Jacob will be able to use all of her old stuff! She brings it up on her own, without prompting. I love it! I hope this continues after he is born! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->