Looking for March Bump Buddies!

Daisy~ my rib cage burns so yes breathing is affected too. But mostly my breathlessness is from lack of iron.

Sarah~ Oh no how scary! How did the monitoring go? I hope that the scan goes very well for you and baby is just going through a growth spurt and was a bit more sleepy than usual.

Daisy my lungs haven't been affected much but my midwife says because I have a long torso that would help. Though I am feeling fingers or toes jammed into my ribcage more often!

Sarah I like Charlie Jacob! I hope your scan goes well

Bella so sweet about DD, I'm sure this will continue well after his birth!

Hi ladies :hi:

Just to let you know my scan went well and said baby is growing fine he's in the average size on the chart and other checks come back fine too. So all looks good :)

And yes Charlie Jacob does sound nice :cloud9:

Sarah, glad to hear everything went well :)

AFM, rough morning... got a little less than 4 hours of sleep last night, DD had a rough drop-off at daycare (didn't want to let me go, cried, hid under the table, so I told her I'd wave from the window outside - then she didn't want to come to the window to wave to me...) so I cried all the way to work. And at work. I feel like I've just been a zombie today. I'm normally happy and all smiles for the kiddos, and I just couldn't do it today... I'm exhausted & just want to get DD and go home :cry:

Bella it is so hard when they do that. usually though once we are gone they have a great time. They just know exactly how to pull the heart strings. :hugs:

Thanks allforthegirl. I called daycare & was told she stopped before I had even left the parking lot & has been having a great day. Unfortunately, I can't kick this weepy feeling! It's like no matter what I do, I'm on the verge of tears. I just need sleep I guess...

Sarah I am glad to hear everything is going ok for you little man in there! Always a treat to feel movements inside.

Bella :hugs: sorry to hear today was so rough! Definitely feeling it over here too, so it's not just you. Have not been sleeping well either, only about 5 hrs per night interrupted by bathroom breaks. Very frustrating to wake up at 3 AM for the upteenth night in the row and not be able to go back to sleep.

Hopefully you can get some rest and start feeling better soon!

Bella so sorry to hear about what happened :hugs: they know all the right buttons to push to get to is especially now with all the hormones. I was all weepy today over a movie I can imagine how you felt. You will have DD in your arms soon and she won't even remember what happened this morning.

AFM saw mw everything was perfect, heart beat was nice and strong and Adrianna is head down! Oh and I passed my glucose test woohoo :happydance:

Very emotional over here. I have been crying over absolutely anything slightly stressful.

allforthegirl, I know how that is! I really hope today is a better day for us both :hugs:

Destiny, glad to hear all is well from your appointment! Just found out that I also passed my glucose test, but unfortunately, I'm anemic, & have to start taking iron supplements :( Not looking forward to that part...

Feels a bit better as i slept a bit better, but still not great. I don't think that I will be sleeping well any time soon so i am just trying to accept what I can and can't get LOL

Looks like this one has moved further down for the time being, as I know they can go up and down. Now that I have more room in my stomach I feel like I am starving all the time....I ate 20 Timbits (donut holes) all by myself and I just couldn't get enough. Then I had to eat more after.....where as before I wasn't hungry at all for most of the day and could never eat what I was the norm for me, before my stomach was sore.

Destiny, congrats on the glucose test! Always feels good to have one less thing to worry about (even though there are a million more, right? :haha: )

Allforthe girl :hugs: :hugs: I hope you start to feel better soon, it seems that the emotions really take over in third trimester huh? Maybe getting some food in your stomach is also something that could do you some good. Speaking of, I should have some breakfast!

Bella, iron supplements aren't so bad, there's a lot worse that could happen! Try taking some vitamin c or eating vitC rich foods--it helps absorb more iron :)

AFM: I woke up at 2 AM again! And couldn't go back to sleep. Went to bed at 9 PM so once again only about 5 hrs of sleep for me. I got all upset because OH woke me right as I was falling asleep around 3 because my nose was whistling :nope: :growlmad:
Cried about it a bit and OH came back to comfort me, he can be such a knucklehead sometimes :brat: :roll:
Have been getting really bad calf cramps in the middle of the night trying to stretch my legs. Luckily OH knows the pressure points in the feet to relax them instantly. Such a mess with him, such a mess without him. :shrug:

Ladies I hope you are feeling better each day! These last bits can be really tough in for all different reasons but it will be so worth it in the end <3 Just try to take it moment by moment and give yourself whatever you need to keep on being happy

Destiny, congrats on the glucose test! Always feels good to have one less thing to worry about (even though there are a million more, right? :Haha: )

Allforthe girl :hugs: :hugs: I hope you start to feel better soon, it seems that the emotions really take over in third trimester huh? Maybe getting some food in your stomach is also something that could do you some good. Speaking of, I should have some breakfast!

Bella, iron supplements aren't so bad, there's a lot worse that could happen! Try taking some vitamin c or eating vitC rich foods--it helps absorb more iron :)

AFM: I woke up at 2 AM again! And couldn't go back to sleep. Went to bed at 9 PM so once again only about 5 hrs of sleep for me. I got all upset because OH woke me right as I was falling asleep around 3 because my nose was whistling :nope: :growlmad:
Cried about it a bit and OH came back to comfort me, he can be such a knucklehead sometimes :brat: :roll:
Have been getting really bad calf cramps in the middle of the night trying to stretch my legs. Luckily OH knows the pressure points in the feet to relax them instantly. Such a mess with him, such a mess without him. :shrug:

Ladies I hope you are feeling better each day! These last bits can be really tough in for all different reasons but it will be so worth it in the end <3 Just try to take it moment by moment and give yourself whatever you need to keep on being happy

Oh, I know it could be much worse... I just have enough trouble remembering my prenatal vitamin, and I'm really not looking forward to the constipation that comes with iron pills. :(

Sorry to hear about your sleep... I know what you mean about waking up in the night & not being able to get back to sleep; it happens to me often. When you get the cramps in your calves, try flexing your feet up. For me, it gets rid of them instantly.

DaisyDreamer Congrats on the 32 week milestone!! :yipee:

Sleep can really make or break a day as far as emotions go. At least for me. Food isn't a big deal unless I am hungry for it :haha:

BellaRosa you can get some iron pills that are easier digestible and don't cause constipation nearly as bad. Plus they are higher content of of the iron your body uses.

Bella, that's actually what causes my calf cramps! Should I try that anyway??

AFTG 32 weeks is a milestone? I didn't know! I thought that the next one was going to be 37 weeks

Daisy, usually when I stretch, I point my toes... so when I flex my toes up toward my knees, that's when I get relief. It hurts to do it, but I force it, and as soon as I flex as high as I can, that's when the pain stops. Hope that makes sense...

I believe it that it baby was to come after 32 weeks then it has a 97% survival rate with no server problems

BellaRosa you can get some iron pills that are easier digestible and don't cause constipation nearly as bad. Plus they are higher content of of the iron your body uses.

Allforthegirl, my doctor suggested Slow FE, which is what I was on with my DD. It says it's more gentle on your digestive system as it's slow release, but I still had issues last time I took it... do you have another kind to recommend, because I'm open to suggestions! Or... maybe I should steer clear of the generic form this time & go for the real thing. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->